Is this the collapse of Argentina?

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3661620/Lionel-Messi-sensationally-quits-Argentina-team-losing-final-three-years.html

Other urls found in this thread:

telesurtv.net/english/news/Donald-Trump-Mocked-in-Lionel-Messi-Copa-America-Ad-20160505-0020.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He will still get a warm reception when he goes home.

Why are they all black?

yes finally these shitheads can take their pathetic bragging about that shitty sport and insert it right into their assholes

a world without argentinians talking about fucking football is happening!

praised be lord Kek!, things are finally getting in order

thats somewhere not in Argentina

Only dirty Eurotash and third world spics care about homo kick ball.

I don't even care any longer about football, since nigger countries infested all over European ones. This game is pointless nationality test, nothing to do with nationality, especially not if we have EU and global connected world. Sports are dead in general. Fuck Messi and every other football star.

He missed the penalty kick and lost the Copa America 100th Aniversary Tournament against Chile.

>obese dindus and adverts

>Is this the collapse of Argentina?

When has Argentina not been collapsed?

Feels supreme to be honest desu

>Boss jerks of Messi endlessly even though he knows I care nothing for divegrass
>His favorite quits his favorite team
The ass blasting in the office is going to be real. That old jew is going to be rustled for at least a week.
fuck yes

>soccer
If i wanted to watch some faggots rolling around on the ground in pain I would go to an Orlando night club.

JUST

Nobody cares, football is stupid and its fans are the most simpleton, dumb, dimwitted fuckers in the face of earth.
In countries with dumb people like this you can redirect people's attention from real problems with football.

telesurtv.net/english/news/Donald-Trump-Mocked-in-Lionel-Messi-Copa-America-Ad-20160505-0020.html

MEME MAGIC

To be fair, Argentina got into the finals, unlike certain other nations.

All those refballs and Argentina still failed. I hope Portugal loses their next game to the Aryan Polish squad too.

All that wall speak... He would fit perfectly in the Serie A and their play style

Everyone kinda saw this coming after last time, I donĀ“t blame him

>flops in the box
he deserves to lose after that shameful display

>If i wanted to watch some faggots rolling around on the ground in pain I would go to an Orlando night club.

kek.

I so wanted a USA-Mexico match up. But the Chileans plowed though like they were the Bolivian Army, and the Mexicans folded like it was 1848. So I guess it balances out, sort of.

what is it with soccer and islam?

No way. Hilarious.