Le guitar orgasmo face

>le guitar orgasmo face

why do they do this?

Attached: slug.jpg (600x404, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1s-f7dIc2jg
youtube.com/watch?v=XDK9YCplcCY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's not a guitar. it's a slug, ya dummy!

case closed

The template.

Attached: 89798740808gtre.jpg (400x288, 23K)

I'm a professional guitarist and I made a decision when I was 15 to never make any facial expression ever when playing guitar

If I see a guitarist making those faces I immediately turn off the video or walk out of the concert

are you autistic?

based

>I'm a professional guitarist

Attached: 1521858571303.jpg (399x400, 20K)

some people do it subconsciously

you don't get to know

>he's never been so enraptured by music that his whole body contorts
How's it feel to have a shot serotonin system

you legit might have autism

Have you ever played guitar before? The sounds you can produce using your own 8 fingers are absolutely magical. It's something special that you can hold in your hands and make it come to life. A performance isn't complete without the raw emotion that music creates in a man.
Has no fucking clue what it's like to be alive.

>not using your thumb to finger an F# to a G while playing an Aminor

Thumbs aren't fingers you fucking retard.

theatrics

it's part of the show, you fucking autists

>pays for the concert
>walks out beacuse the guitarist made a funny face

Attached: kill yourself my man.jpg (1500x1500, 159K)

It literally just happens when you're feeling the groove. I get horrible bass palsy the minute I play anything remotely syncopated

hello Robert.

>bass palsy
youtube.com/watch?v=1s-f7dIc2jg

I don't play guitar but I used to make those faces during guitar solos while playing guitar hero

Attached: BEIBER-IN-MAIDEN-SHIRT-2.jpg (306x660, 58K)

You are probably boring to watch

Only if you're being a pedantic jackass.

Saw Snarky Puppy live a couple weeks ago and got a glimpse at this phenomenon up close. If you didn't know any better you'd legit think Mike was retarded. That guy stanks harder than anyone I've ever witnessed.

you are why people hate guitar players

Attached: 956dcdf08618a7de76b3f41151b907dc.jpg (420x278, 23K)

ritchie blackmore paraphrase: jimmy page isnt the greatest guitarist in the world; jimmy page just looks like he's the greatest guitarist in the world.

it's all in the attitude.

Attached: jimmypage.jpg (409x640, 39K)

>not using your thumb to finger Aminor
MODS!

is it honestly common for normies to think jimmy page is the greatest guitarist ever?I dont hear that that often

damn, that's hard to watch

the quote was from the 70s. page has the magic live that recordings can't capture but he's always been sloppy - even in the 60s. started declining in 73. it's interesting going through the bootlegs and hearing the slow slope of it

>feeling the groove
hi grandpa

lmao at his goofy cracker doing funny faces, while the black bros are chill AF and laughing in the inside
it's a shame because the music is good

Show me that "O" face!

M A D
A
N

Attached: IMG_0427.jpg (500x375, 98K)

If you don't do fucking faces when you play you are a shit non fun guitarist and means your are already dead inside.

You're not a musician and wont understand.

Its called showman ship. If I spend my money to see a rockband live and they all just stand there with no facial expression Im going to be fucking pissed, could have just sat in my car listening to their album

Do you want people at the shows you go to to just stand still and not fucking do anything? It’s pretty obv you’re not a musician or anything but come on, just deduce the shit desu

>How's it feel to have a shot serotonin system
not OP or the "professional guitarist" user, but it feels shit man.

Attached: big_20110512-WAYNE.jpg (600x448, 215K)

is this you?

Attached: professional_guitarist.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Hello there, Fripp.

Attached: john-oCrKmN.gif (307x196, 1.26M)

this cat is awesome and keeps the facial expressions to almost zero...
youtube.com/watch?v=XDK9YCplcCY

Attached: 1492945882106 (1).png (399x322, 42K)

It's involuntary for some people. Like tilting the controller when playing a really hard section of a video game.

>Its called showman ship

Attached: 1516256683672.jpg (275x206, 12K)

>never make any facial expression ever when playing guitar
This is what's up. I also hate people who sway around and shit when they play piano.

nice

Bassist level comment

lmao

Yeah, but Trucks can play for real, and John Mayer is a bag of tricks, as in, a fucking hooker.

If you don't dance and move your head while playing you probably should give up desu.

>that face
did he make those faces as he fucked taylor swift?

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 23K)

Attached: richiekotzen.jpg (329x308, 29K)