Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ecB6Eh7f3l8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good edition
that feel when no gf

i don't want a gf

I despise all my friends, they're all either too needy or not needy enough

nor do i

they're not friends. they're just people you surround yourself to keep loneliness at bay.

Delet this

i'm too lazy to hold a conversation with any of my friends
haven't spoken proper to them in 5+ years

well the same could be said for any non-familial relationship ever, couldn't it?

Message them bud

Fix your life before it's too late

really liked Manchester by the Sea. It's one of those movies that I didn't want to end. It could have been better, but so could everything.

gn /cum/

CUTE

Think it would be nice to have a gym gf to spot me and check my form, am I gay?

the comfiness is real

as long as she doesn't have a penis you're in the clear

have you ever had a best friend? I've had some friends where we really just get each other. we can talk and talk for hours and we just click on our own level. It's a really special scenario. but most my friends are just acquaintances that I can't stand to be around for a prolonged amount of time. a best friend is worth a thousand normal friends.

yes, but not for such reasons stated in this comment.

No penis
Just hairy armpits for me to sniff

>armpitfags

Kys

i don't know how to start with two of my oldest, real life friends
another guy is mostly just a battle of witty conversation that could probably turn into normal conversations
another dude is just about game mechanics at a pretty childish level
i got no conversation game and i don't care to
instead i will play MMOs and drink and feel communicable despite talking to no one
the good news is that i picked up a new hobby for the first time and i'm drawing/painting instead of just browsing/gaymin all day
>r9k

americans are fat and ugly

kinda drunk

Once was reprimanded by a girl for sniffing her armpit during sex in factuality fambo

Ask them if they want to go hangout somewhere. Sitting and waiting for them to call you won't fix anything

she's a big girl

Yes, I have, but that's not the point
They're still all ultimately there to keep loneliness away, some of them just do a better job of it than others

100% certified hetero my dude

except normal friends are only there for the precise reason of keeping loneliness away while you will be with a best friend for the sole reason of an ineffable thrill and sense of closure that is extremely hard to find with other beings on earth.

best friends aren't just to keep loneliness away. that is apart of their job description, but they are so much more

lol, cum

Marvelous post
Gave me hope in the place of fear

rip cum

*wakes up*

I said! *wakes up*

I think it can be excelent expirience to change playing MMO to playing board games with random people. At least IRL conversation is supposed.

They're sleeping. Dumbass

Off yourself you useless/obnoxious proxyfag.

Good morning, Denmark! !

hello friends, any texas anons here? can you tell me how is situation there, or send some photo?

yeah. this strange creature washed up in my backyard.

what do yanks scream out during sex

had a nightmare that I ran out of weed. thank golly goodness I am effin' STOCKED

the south is the best part of the usa

shame about the people though

*whale noises*

factually wrong

Write a single word in each gap.
Traps are ________________________________________.
If traps are ________________________________________ then gays must be ________________________________________.

I touch women without their consent

Stop doing that

>"If we had recognised the South ten years ago, America would have now been nicely divided into hostile states. It is very sad, but I am afraid America is bound to forge ahead and nothing can restore the equality between us. If we had interfered in the Confederate War it was then possible for us to reduce the power of the United States to manageable proportions. But two such chances are not given to a nation in the course of its career."
>Robert Gascoyne-Cecil, 3rd Marquess of Salisbury

Would the world have been a better place if he had his way?

cum lol

FOB

I have awoken

FOW

Damn, KK, I thought you were a ramblin' man.
Sounds like that old stone has gathered some moss.

youtube.com/watch?v=ecB6Eh7f3l8

Would the US ever give a Bronze Star to a foreign soldier? What sort of action would it take to justify it? It's for a story.

I'm a burger abroad

FOB

why would anyone ever go to italy

the old world charm and the MILFs

gross

>all these clever "foreign" posts
>mfw

I don't know that feel.

t. Chinese gf owner

>MILF's
>gross

>italian milfs

Why are bongs so low test

>italian milfs

AAAAH KE KORZA SQUIRT A BITA THISA OLIVE OIL ON ME SPAGHETTI OS MISSA

They are not for snowniggers

gamecube was my friend when i didnt have friends

Just failed the first assignment of my college career

time to drop out

Me too. I'm not too concerned about it

what was yours? mine was a 2 question calculus test.
The bottom one was simple but the top made me panic. I kept checking my watch and ended up scribbling down some absolute nonsense and turning it in

An academic reading quiz

How did you fail that

Didn't study enough. I take the class online too

wtf where is xavier dolan?

I'm captain of the cheerleading team!

do you know Japanese?

No, it's just impossible for me to learn it except with continental drift speed. I took me half a year already to learn the ~100 kana.

all you need to do is to learn how to say "hi", girls love that!

I'm ten minutes early to community college lads

Why cant we just annex canada already?

Fag. Cheer leading is for girls

only have one class today at 8 am and I commute so its like, dumb

Quick random question, does anyone know what was?

Frig off, Lahey

Was late for work this morning

Faggot. Bet you suck the towelboys dick

Guns!

where the fuck are you

>tfw soviet surplus is chump change for us, but is literally double for americans

Up your ass and around the corner

I never understood that. Comes in handy when you try and banter an American and he brings up "muh guns" though.

>tfw perfected asexuality
Gashes HATE him

i live girls with cat eyes

prob something to do with sanctions, for example there are a fuckton of cheap chinese SKS's on our market that deflate the price, but the US has sanctions against chinese firearms so as to not undercut local industry

rude pham

...that's new