Why do statists believe people would suddenly start going crazy and murdering each other just because the government...

Why do statists believe people would suddenly start going crazy and murdering each other just because the government stopped enforcing laws?

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1745-9125.1983.tb00276.x/abstract
archive.lewrockwell.com/gregory/gregory213.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they forget that people always end up creating a new government that will enforce those laws instead.

b/c they'd do it themself, if there were no laws. its called projection

Well look how niggers behave now. Now.

Do you really think it wouldn't be 200x worse if all police just disappeared?

No, I KNOW it wouldn't be worse. We have data on this already.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1745-9125.1983.tb00276.x/abstract

>Employing FBI “Return A Record Card” data, this study examines the impact of municipal police strikes on reported rates of burglary, robbery, larceny, and auto theft in 11 U.S. cities. Relationships reflecting the view that police presence is essential for crime prevention and social order are examined for variation duration of police strike, city size, and offense category. Overall, analysis yields very limited support for the police presence argument, suggesting that strikes have neither a significant nor a systematic impact on rates of reported crime.

Further reading on why the state run police don't actually do what you think they do:

archive.lewrockwell.com/gregory/gregory213.html

Well actually I would give our main train station a cleansing or blow it all up it's infested by the worst kind of immigrants.

Nope. If it were not for the police protecting criminals, communities would get rid of rapists, drug dealers and thieves in less than a week.

Just because the government isn't enforcing laws doesn't mean no one else will take action against you if you start randomly killing people.

inb4 shitstorm

If niggers were only allowed one day to nig, do you think they'd be all like "naw" on that day?

Why would there be a shitstorm, what he's saying is pretty obviously true? For most of human history that's how rapists and thieves were dealt with: regular other people not acting on behalf of any government would deal with them on their own.

Are you one of those people that bought a St. kitts citizenship?

stupidity.

This. Communities outside the western world are well known for their street justice. Europe and america were the same until the mid 20th century.

Just because the government isn't calling something "illegal" doesn't mean you can do it without fear of consequences. Plenty of private store owners have guns, I'm pretty sure they would get the picture quickly after the first three or for would be thieves were shot.

Hey that's a pretty flag
I wish I had a pretty flag like that

projection

I think he meant because of the flag

Mostly projection and a failed family.

Not even arguing over whether or not it would be better without government, just pointing out it's ridiculous to think everyone would become uncivilized and randomly murderous just because the state stopped calling those acts "illegal."

Case in point

cause i would.

>Why do statists believe people would suddenly start going crazy and murdering each other just because the government stopped enforcing laws?
Niggers actually would do this, though.

How would the Orlando shooting be resolved in an AnCap society?

Deport all Muslims to Antarctica.

you dont got anyone on your kill list ?, maybe you will be on someones kill list

Because atheists exist.

Except they don't, not at a higher rate than when laws are enforced anyway. See:

Because the West is multiracial and this is exactly what would happen now. Big government is the only way to sustain multiracial countries. Otherwise they start tearing themselves apart.

>in the purge psycho and sociopaths run around being degenerates and killing people for fun....
>implying Righteous groups of far right pro-family men wouldn't roam the street, extinguishing any filth that dared reared their corrupted face...

It's pretty cucked thinking that good men won't use violence to fight evil.

Whats with all you caribbean nations on Sup Forums lately? beaches filled with rich white kids?

You get tribalism: gangs striking back at each other endlessly.

Basically nigger-justice because none of them ever call the police.

the movie's premise is completely retarded on several levels