"I may have eaten the intestines of two girls and broke the spine of an old woman... but at least I'M NOT A RAPIST!"

>"I may have eaten the intestines of two girls and broke the spine of an old woman... but at least I'M NOT A RAPIST!"

What did the M. Night mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W56p3AZEFPY
youtube.com/watch?v=c4lOWAonOP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rape is the most evil thing ever. Worse even than murder and torture.

>I'll stalk 2 girls for 4 days and determine they've never suffered enough
>I'll spare this girl who cut herself which could've just been #cutforbeiber

>i

>exthetera
The lisp pissed me off when it wasn't on the kid. And even then it was extremely annoying.

That black girl was fucking gorgeous hnng

>"My superpower is autism :^)"
What was Myknight Shialabeouf's message here?

youtube.com/watch?v=W56p3AZEFPY
the twist is = m night still sucks dick. whoda thunk it

>this guy still trying to get people to watch his video

I don't feel sorry for the doctor dying.

She spent years with 23 personalities of Kevin and didn't even attempt to fix him. She just played along and indulged all of his splits just to extend her research.

Horrible doctor. What if someone came in one day proclaiming to be the King of Atlantis? Would she take him to a pool and drown him? Believable seeing how she's awful at doing her job

I thought the same thing. Having scars doesn't mean you were abused. inb4 I'm a fag but I cut myself a lot on my arms and I was just a hormonal teenager.

I assumed he had that same psychic thing that Bruce Willis had in Unbreakable and sensed what had happened to her.

M. Night is a horrible writer. Even an actor like McAvoy looks dumb trying to convincingly read them. The scene where Kevin finally comes to the light was really really bad.

>sees dead woman on floor
>"What happened? What's going on here?"

since when has a psychiatrist/psychologist ever cured someone?

I go to one and they never make me 100% happy or forget all my problems. They just keep giving advice and I decide if I wanna take that advice into my life or not

One of the big themes of the film was that few people even believe DID is a real thing, and her realization that not only was Kevin the real deal, but that this disorder could unlock the full potential of the human brain (if you have a personality who believes they're a bodybuilder, you suddenly gain enormous strength.)

And it seemed to me it wasn't so much indulging him as trying to get him to a livable state, which he apparently was in considering he had a good job that his bosses commended him for. It wasn't until all this stuff about The Beast that she realized he was potentially dangerous. Though she seems to admit her mistake, and realizes that some personalities can fight against the others, even mimic them, in order to push fanatical ideas.

Was the movie an allegory or a metaphor? It was obviously about abuse, but I felt like her final confrontation with the Beast was very symbolic, but I wasn't sure of what. What did he represent? i felt like they both represented abuse, so why should they fight? or maybe it was to represent the emotional scars someone might have under their skin that they always wear and others can't see it until you let yourself be vulnerable. Yup, that's it.

The movie is telling those that who have suffered abuse, to be strong in life and that it isn't shameful to be different nor give up on life

>Worse even than torture.

It is a form of torture.

But is it worse than kidnapping 3 innocent girls, holding them prisoner, then eating their organs, as well as killing your therapist?

Because I'd totally prefer Uncle Touchy to that

>Kill people to eat them
>Go straight for the intestines, and eat only the intestines
?

I was pretty disappointed that she didn't blast her uncle with the shotgun honestly
I was looking forward to seeing her kill him, but nope

Sounds like the entire theme of the film is wish fulfillment capeshit.

Looking at shamalams discussion about a 3rd movie also makes me hate him more and more. The guy is an egotistical, talentless hack. How does he keep getting decent actors and landing director/writing jobs?

So, I just got back from watching this movie from a few friends. For someone who hasn't see any of his other movies, can someone explain the ending scene with Dunn?

It would've been better if she did because she was already raped, it would've added more to her character if she had to deal with the fact she was getting bounced between foster homes because she chose to shoot her uncle instead of just suffer through the rape.

But nope, Uncle touchy for 12 years it is.

It's all torture with the goal of death, so no, it's less worse.

Bruce Willis (Bald guy in diner) was the star of Unbreakable which was shamalonadingdong's second film back in 2000 which was original capeshit.

It implies he's gonna don his trusty rain poncho and go kick some schizo ass

Dunn is the protag of Unbreakable, a sexist it guard who discovers he has inhuman strength and resiliency and secretly becomes a hero. Also when he touches people he can see what crimes they've committed.
And gets Mr. Glass, a dude who got a ton of people killed and his friend, arrested[/spoilers]
Just watch Unbreakable

Security guard, for fuck's sake my phone is retarded

Thanks. Should I expect Split 2? Or is Kevin going to face off against Dunn in Unbreakable 2?

THErapist, user. THErapist.

I expect the sequel will be more about Dunn again

Let's not go too far and assume that Shamaloney will make enough money and good will off this movie to give studios enough faith to give him a bigger budget.

Knowing Mknight he'll let the success go to his head and he'd make himself the title super hero

>Movie about Hooters computer guy training to kill Kevin
I'd still watch it

>Eats hooters to expand his bulk
>Shits all over street and fight Kevin with poo

True indiankino

It's easily going to make ten times it's budget.

He is clearly setting this up.
Dennis has OCD and is a neat freak. Hooters Guy covers himself with poo and can't be touched

Only if it's made in the style of Scott Pilgrim where he fights all 23 personalities one at a time

why has no one mentioned yet that the beast form was actually the Devil and thats why he said that thing about the abuse and spared her for she had not sinned but surrounded like a martyr unlike the other girls.

M Knight has had other movies with underlining Cristian tones like Signs and of course Devil

Am I the only one seeing this?

Kevin's dad died in the same train crash as Dunn right? That's why he put the flowers next to the train and it was pretty much his transformation cocoon.

this is absolutely the best supportive theory.

DEEPEST

L O R E etc

this is good, i think

No it's not you shithead. He touched he multiple times and never sensed a thing. When he SEES the scars he realizes, he didn't touch her to see what happened to her.

Don't you know anything about killing and eatting animals? You have to kill em, and de-gut them. He was in the process of killing EVERYONE and then he would move on to a ceremonial eating of the finest flesh.

But alas, her tender boobmeat (that was thankfully untouched) was left un chewed.

Why do you think we were seeing flashbacks of her past?

Check mate.

Just shut up. Fucking idiot.

The old bitch was absolutely retarded
>yeah, I should NOT inform the authorities about a guy who flips between 23 states of retarded, and who lives in a weird underground bunker, and tells me stories about eating unpure people, nothing suspicious with that obviously

Za Beasto never touched her

but he did bend steel beams that she touched

I think you're right. I was thinking that his dad had thrown himself in front of a train to kill himself or something but this actually makes more sense

this.

>I should voilate doctor-patient confidentiality based on fantastical stories someone told me.

>Jessuca Sula was born in Swansea[3] to a Trinidadian mother and a father of German and Estonian heritage.[4] She grew up in Gorseinon, where she completed her A-levels in Spanish, French and Drama at Gorseinon College.[2]
Knew that she's too qt to be a full nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=c4lOWAonOP0

buying the flowers was a really sweet dare I say romantic gesture between alters

I thought so, at least.

He attempts to eat her, and bits some flesh off her feet. Why the fuck would the beast even chase her around otherwise

>It's still violating patient-doctor confidentiality when the patient has confessed to crimes and is planning on continuing with no signs of stopping. This will totally get disbelieved by authorities though, especially when it's in a world with known superheroes.

Once more sham fucks a good movie with the twist.

Anyone else notice this movie's plot is exactly the plot of the x-files episode Chimera (sixteenth episode of the seventh season)?

>Ellen transforms into the creature, attacks Mulder, and attempts to drown him in a bath tub, but stops when she sees her monstrous reflection in the water. She is placed in a psychiatric hospital, where the doctors diagnose her with multiple personality disorder.

He literally, line-for-line says the disorder can show symptoms like higher blood pressure for individual personalities.

thoughts?

Split felt very 90's in the way they talked pure bullshit like you couldn't just Google it

It'd be like a movie coming out talking about the EVILS of virtual reality again

X-Files copied shamanagachaya.

there is also that episode of x files where those Amish can change their sex or whatever at will by changing their brain chemistry

Possible.
If you alter the chemistry of your brain that works on maintaining your genes and dna, then you can change sex.

I got the impression those were the girls who supposedly came up to him and made him feel their boobies as a prank. They just didn't say it upfront.

>since when has a psychiatrist/psychologist ever cured someone?
There job isn't to cure but to help you be the best version of you possible. However, there are those who help and care way more then others

In the long run, there is no "Cure" for any human failing, no matter how normal you are. The human conduction is not something to that will ever be cured.

It was the same girls who had humiliated him. Pay attention.

No.

Cute black girls are never 100% black

>Being humiliated in America is having girls force you to grab their titties

the fuck