Get part time job at a restaurant

>Get part time job at a restaurant
>Have some pretty co workers
>Literally all of the qts like me for no reason
>This seems too easy something must be off
>Look them up on Facebook
>All four of them are single mothers
>Three of these girls are in their early twenties baka

Lol why are all women sluts now? It didn't used to be this bad right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EY3oqvQz8vI
youtube.com/watch?v=zHBxbC6j8fE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only in the poorest of the poor communities.
Really shows how much we have degraded ourselves as society as a whole.

First off, they're waitress so of course they're single mothers

Second, you should never fuck women you work with so no big loss

well 20's was the age to have children and start a family so the ladies are on the mark

They just don't have the man with them

choosing the right man is the only skill they need so I'd say they are pretty far from the mark

Take advice from a /bro who just got out of a relationship with a single mom.

Don't date single moms. Theres a reason they are single moms.

You ever notice how chicks always paint a bad picture of their ex's?
Its a straight up cover up.
TLDR women today are more unstable and dependent than ever before in history.

Look up polygamy if you dont believe me OP

Wrong. 20's was the age to get married and start a family. Not slutting around and having babies out of wedlock.

I wonder who is behind this?

Some time ago, before the polocaust, during the operation "Bikini Bridge" and before, Sup Forums was all in for sloots and quite frankly silenced sloot shame posters.

The reasoning was if im not mistaken : lel dude let the girls be sloots so we could get some sloots too!

Modern society is the problem. The media portrays sex as no big deal and encourages women to be beautiful and sexy to get laid. Then they get knocked up and society rewards them for doing so. You don't have a job? No problem here's your welfare check. Oh and you also get to screw some guy out of 20% for child support.

>Not lowkey chatting with your gf's ex
It's like you want to be manipulated.

Khazar, please see this

Were their children white?

No pockets a shit

>20%
50% you mean.

t. guy with twin brother who knocked girl up, both forced to pay child support

I still wish i knew this meme's origin

Comes from Sup Forums when an user tried making a shitpost but he accidentally the whole thing.

Girl #1 was straight up blacked. Girl #2 was breeding with a half nigger. The rest were white.

Do you have it?

Pretty much this, everythings becoming a ghetto now, welcome to equality.

what state you from pham?

Pushing a kid out isn't a total turnoff you shitlord.

I was double memeing.

Anyway its just some dumb weeaboo meme where they insult each others fictional girlfriends. Most old memes are archaic as fuck and have no real meaning.

>your waifu is shit
apply meme magic
>you're waifu a shit

youtube.com/watch?v=EY3oqvQz8vI

Also memes like that are mostly to weed out newfags. Now next time you'll know what anons talking about and won't get called a newfag

newfag

Get some balls and make it clear you're down only for fucking.

They're not all sluts, but the ones who aren't sluts are plucked quick and married.

OP, when they come clamoring after you (and they will, they REALLY hate waitressing), make up some bullshit excuse when you turn them down. I used to have a fantastic job until I turned down a cock-hungry single mother and told her honestly and respectfully why when asked.

Few weeks later I got a sexual harassment complaint filed against me out of the blue, fired a day later. Supervisor heard I was being honest and forthright.

Spoiler alert: she, too, was a single mother.

>part time
No big deal if you just berry them since part timers have basically no responsibility

Welcome to the real world, beta virgin. Too bad you work at some dead-end resturaunt job, otherwise you might have a shot.

But, you didn't pay attention in college, dropped out, and here you are. Should have turned in that homework assignment, hunh buddy?

Next life though, right?

somebody's hurt you, i see

>and here you are

You too mate. Besides, I'm a math major. I graduated from Penn and then MIT. I was making almost $200k right out the gate. So don't turn this around on me because I'm superior to you in every way. I've never missed a homework assignment in my life. I've never missed a day of work and I worked full time during college at my father's car dealership.

You're nothing to me mate.

Got a 12 inch dick to go along with that delusion? lmao

Indiana.

...is this new pasta?

This is new pasta.

>You're nothing to me mate.

Sadly this, can't be honest.
Make it about you, I'm not mature enough for a child right now etc.

That's what I did, user.

I think the only safe way to defuse that bomb is to categorically refuse to mention the kid, even if she brings it up.

>your workplace represents all women now

yeah, western women are sluts...at the moment.

but who cares about the ones you come across? they're lost good m8. just pump and dump all three and move on.

why you're on Sup Forums right now before fucking at least one of them already, i don't know

Damn. Thanks for the warning bro.

This .

> Haven't worked in a restaurant since the 90's
> Everyone then fucked around
> /pol thinks this is a new thing
> Waiting. Waiting never changes

Just watch the under age.

I dunno but teen pregnancy is at an all time low.

Yes, we've improved a lot. Thank you, greatest ally.

The job market in the USA is fucked, especially for the young. Nepotism would be a help.

Besides, nobody who posts as you do is ever actually happy with their own lives so you must have some crab/bucket mentality to post like this. I hope your own affairs sort themselves.

Could just make some shit up like "Oh I got hurt in another relationship and I'm not ready" or some other nonsense like that.

That way they can feel like they rejected you and save some face rather than had their negative choices thrown at them and then...well...you see what happens.

I was very briefly dating a girl who seemed amazing, tall, pretty, not a complete moron but not a smartass, sex was nice, she's much younger than me.......great stuff.

Turns out she'd had 30 former partners.

Just imagine that scene in submarine films where they're like "DIVE DIVE DIVE" that was my reaction.

My favorite Sup Forums meme is the virgins who may never have children telling other 20-30's when to have children

>Jew advocating degeneracy

Can you get any more stereotypical?

I fucked my ex in the restaurant bathroom every night we closed together.
Dating qt's at work is freakin dope.

He probably has that job because he's currently in college, you pathetic sperg lmao

Lol, have you not fucked over 30 girls? Can you really call yourself a man then?

Jesus, this is the easiest time of mankind to get laid. Yet somehow this board isn't plowing every night. ]

Sad!

PROJECTION

No one can be a virgin, just stroll through all girls school complex and see what happens.

>Just pump and dump all three and move on.

Four actually but no I don't want to. Knowing that their vagina has given birth to another man's kid/kids just makes it lose all attractiveness to me.

>he has sex with loose, degenerate whores
>he thinks taking the leftovers and scraps from the 50 previous men she has fucked makes him a "man"
You are eternally cucked. you are numale. You are not a man and you never will be.

No, could if I tried. I'm not a chad but I've had the opportunities arise.

I just find the idea of fucking a girl and then nothing afterwards really uncomfortable, there's got to be a connection. Doesn't have to be a major relationship, even a short fling for a few weeks can do. I think I'd go insane if I had that many girls under me.

Hookers are another matter though as it's very clearly a business thing and not an emotional thing so I don't disparage those that use them.

Besides, everybody needs skin contact now and then and there's no shame in saying so.

You would have to be insane to fuck them....any of them.

They *will* talk and when the green eyed monster appears you wouldn't want to be anywhere nearby.

You'd have to fake your own death or something.

and girls wonder why we stare

>both

SPREAD YOUR WHITE SEED YOU FUCKING MORON

>Lol, have you not fucked over 30 girls?

Dude, even in the most promiscuous parts of the West, the average is like 8-11 during the entire lifetime.

>be me 26
>go to gym 4-5 times a week
>not super ugly
>only ever had sex by paying prostitutes

Im just not a good talker

You were wise my son. Dodged a bullet there.

He's working part time in a restaurant, he's not managing a department at Morgan Stanley you idiot. Go ahead and fuck them all!

All women that work in the restaurant industry are.

single mum's can be a great fuck. Just be careful and definitely avoid commitment.

Both brothers have to pay support?

>>Literally all of the qts like me for no reason

Epiphany phase, looking for beta provider baby daddy

How would you describe yourself OP?

99% true
/thread

t. 35y,oldfag

You should never fuck women other than your wife, period.

>thinking they actually wonder

Gas the kikes. Race war now.

They want you to notice but you have to be attractive first

Get the chick with a daughter. It is a 2-for-1 deal and you can have super-kinky mom+daughter sex later if you are lucky.

>neet gets job
>confuses girls being socially nice for real sexual attraction

Lol thats just sad

ask youre self why no one likes you? why have you been kicked out of every other country you have gone too? why did the holocaust happen?
everywhere you go! you bastards are asking for it! btw nice job trying to assfuck whites and destroy theyr civilisatsion! theyre the onyl ones protecting you and keeping you safe from muslims! the moment white race dies is the day jews will be destroyed too! gg gg

that will ever only happen if it starts in the usa, in europe and the rest of the world has already declared race war. we need a official declaration from the worlds most powerfull country usa to do something. not gonna happen tho gg gg

This guy gets it.

Promiscuity is nothing new and you're stupid for thinking so. They only thing that's different is the age when people get married.

We are literal meme magic. Repeat after me: Gas the kikes. Race war now.

cuck desu senpai baka

Gas? The Kikes? Race war? Now?

Low C low V. Absolute degenerate.

Wow, missed this one. Gas the kikes. Race war now.

I wish brother

Who is this whoreporter, Mexibros?

youtube.com/watch?v=zHBxbC6j8fE

Spread the word, friend. Meme magic is real.

>tfw every male eye in the room wants to impregnate her

Sexual revolution and women taking on more independence.

Some of you think this is a bad thing. I don't think it is in the long run but in the immediate era following these things, it will take a while before female culture adopts not only the new freedoms but the responsibility that comes with it. They will learn the hard way because as a society, we only ever learn the hard way.

This generation is full of single mothers and bastard children. This is a hard lesson learned.

>It didn't used to be this bad right

is that how you say that? Looks incorrect

No. See

What the fuck do you know about English, Hungary?

>he fell for the external validation meme

To be brutally honest, while that's a sad thing i don't see the problem.

Here you go, they got fucked up by their own choices now they are forcing themselves on men to have some beta bux and shit because well, I guess it's hard to be a single mom.

They ruined themselves, at least in the eye of the wise. Pump and Dump is something that could be done but they may try every trick in the book and then some to leech to you.

Be a clever bastard or avoid them at all. Your choice, I'd even rub in their faces how "unattractive" are single moms.
Don't be sad for them, they have a vagina so they already have a life hack, they'll work a way out of their situation.

I dont know. If use is a verb (it is) then "didn't used to" should be incorrect, and you should say "used not to".

But thats just me, I dont care how you butcher your language

Why don't you incite a race war, bitch?

The worst deal is being an unattractive single mother. I knew one and she was so desperate she even asked an ugly autist virgin such as myself for sex.

>be 22
>already have had 9

Thanks for making me feel better, croat.