Would you want to participate?

Would you want to participate?

we are the hosts

only if it wasnt soccer

Depends. Will there be blackjack and hookers?

No one will show up

>muh money
Fucking Americans, and they talk about gangsters kek. National team games are supposed to be amateur, you play for glory, not for money

Fuck Trump

>invitees: Chile, Netherlands, Paraguay, Trinidad and Tobago, Scotland, Syria, Wales, Cameroon, Ghana, whichever 4 teams don't qualify from the second round of UEFA qualifying, whichever teams don't qualify from Peru / New Zealand and Australia / Honduras, and Canada
mite b cool

Rugby teams vs. American Football teams, but they're playing horseback polo

I'd actually like Trump temporally if he organized a dodgeball tournament with teams raised from all 50 states plus the US territories.

florida would win, hands down. wouldn't even be a competition

This can't be real...

It is

wtf,, are you calling this FAKE NEWS??

Wew lad, after almost 1 year of experiencing Trump as president your first thought is "This CAN'T be real?"

with 330 million people (25% which are hispanic and many more being decendents of european soccer powerhouses) and premier facilities, i'm really surprised that the US can't field a competent team

>Group A
United States
Ghana
Peru / NZ
Netherlands

>Group B
Chile
Scotland
Australia / Honduras
Wales

>Group C
Syria
2 UEFA teams
Canada

>Group D
Cameroon
2 UEFA teams
Paraguay

>tfw imagining a comfy May mini-tournament that will never happen

Half of those teams would actually make for a decent cup tbqh, better than any confed thats not CONMEBOL or UEFA

too many english genes in the white gene pool in america. the best german/nord white people go into hockey, football, or baseball; the best hispanics go to baseball; the best blacks go to football or basketball, leaving us with shitty english decent white players for the soccer team.

I would watch it

Trump won't allow Syrian NT to enter the country

>you now remember Americans unironically voted for Trump

Yeah fuck Americans! Players on other national teams aren't paid!

Piss off clown

Baseball, Football, and Basketball are what’s popular because they’re always on TV because you can jam pack them with advertisements during timeouts, quarters, innings, play challenges, etc.

Not so with soccer.

he is unironically #NotMyPresident and I hope he dies soon.

GOOD POST

You made???

Tons of soccer is televised here, buttface

Maybe things will change in a decade. Youth football participation has fallen from 3 million in 2010 to 2.1 million in 2015. That's not a good trend. I love football, but I can't lie; the writing is on the wall and something will have to replace the void.

Ya on FS3 maybe. I’m saying you can’t really put ads in soccer during the game like you can the other sports because it’s continuously played. That’s why it’s not a media darling like the other sports are.

>You made

Yes, made in China just like Trump's clothing line

You're right, so we could give their spot to the Chinese instead. They have a fuck ton of money, their team isn't awful, and I'm sure they'd tune in.
I just want to support my national team.

I'm surprised it isn't a bigger deal, don't you have liberal people in your country? If we had such a retarded president we'd have weekly manifestations against him

I hopefully everyone in this thread dies in a slow, agonizing way.

And nbc
And fox
And ESPN
And abc

But whatever can't let facts get in your way

kek

>we'd have weekly manifestations against him
Why are Argentinians always so disrespectul towards their presidents?

Only the bad ones, we just happen to have lot of bad presidents

Because they have spines

Why does Trump trigger foreigners so much?

Who the fuck is triggered? We are just shocked. The USA used to be one cornerstones of liberty and individual rights and now you are full of racism and mysoginy

It's like the rest of the world kept evolving but you are stuck in the 60s

Because he is a piece of shit.

Keep that shit on men.

>German/Nord do this
>and then the English..
American education

FAKE NEWS

IT WAS HER TURN

I don't know, the b8 you posted makes you seem pretty darn triggered.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

They could play in the Miami group

what bait?

Your post, dummy.

No, youre right. Soccer is immensely popular. What was I thinking?

I'd watch the hell out of that

IT WAS OUR TURN