Race War In A Nutshell

I think this webm perfectly sums up how the "racewar" will go.
It will all blacks vs a small minority of NEET Sup Forums users. As the blacks easily BTFO the NEETs white liberal cucks will simply watch on. Some may even join the blacks side and help them.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8nSrUxIS-nk
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Implying the war will be fought with fists.

wonder how many times tyrone flunked 8th grade to still be hanging out with those munchkins

homie probably has two kids and he's getting into fist fights about what happened in gym class

Aussie glassing brigade reporting in

>Deshawn fights better with stone age technologies

>Mark fights better with modern age technologies

Which age do we live in again OP?

That was hilarious.

You fucking effeminate little cucks are literally admitting your unfit NEETs who can't fucking fight, no wonder minorities think their tough and can push white people around these days, it wasn't like this 50 years ago when white people weren't afraid to use their fists to settle something.

You fucking cucks if you couldn't beat an African man in his prime one on one with your fists then your not a white man worth your salt

Only a fool would get in a fist fight with some nigger. They are below me. It is like fighting an animal. Ive gotten into my fair share of bar fights with other white people and even an asian.

It's like fighting the retarded kid in special ed class.

You'd be surprised OP. Im currently NEET and ive beat the shit out of a black dudes before.

I know how to fight. I dont LOOK for fights. EVER. but, if you need to defend yourself you must.

I could drop an Asian with one fucking punch lmao it's an Asian their frail as shit

I think you think secretly Jamal would beat your ass if you were to fight like men. Why is that below you if fistfighting with both other races isn't?

lol, there's an element of truth there, but it's not NEETs who actually do the fighting, so it's a flawed premise really

Some puny nigger is no match to my katana.

What are you raving about you fucking irish prick? I bet lightly pushing you will kill you due to malnutrition or some shit. Fucking potato nigger.

I know right? This is why I prefer to date black men. White boys can't protect a woman with his hands like a real man.

>POC thinking ITT they've got a chance in the coming DOTR

Not even if you allied with the vietnamese

>Im currently NEET and ive beat the shit out of a black dudes before.

MY FUCKING SIDES

you really expect us to believe this?

I'm happy you admit this. I also feel sorry for you that the men of your race are such cucks.

>you really expect us to believe this?

Do you think your important?
I could care less.

I'm 6'2 100KG big hairy ginger cunt boxing all my life

I would put you in the ground Ivan

>he isnt aware of the growing trend of neets who workout almost OCD'ish at home to be able to defend their autism items incase of an intruder

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8nSrUxIS-nk

Even they admit it

Russian talking about malnutrition

Try your luck then nigger. Ready when you are.

Must be what they call black irish

Actually Sup Forums would just cheer when someone white hurts/kills another shitskin.

Keyboard jews.

Can't we just sage and move on. This is some really bad b8.

Youre drunk

>every single white person is Sup Forums and this kid in the webm

>the thread

>A good example of a shit thread

kys

Just a reminder that the current heavyweight champion of UFC is a Croat dude

Reminder that the current middleweight champion is English.

Englands brave Michael Bisking.

This is terrible b8 m8. But I still bit so fuck me right!

>afraid
I'm not afraid of busting a niggers mouth, it's the complete destruction of my life. Even if I do it in self defense, I'd be painted as the villain.

LOL NO.

ITT: A bunch of neckbeards fight about who is a bigger neckbeard.

Guns and technology have always been the equaliser. I don't need to fist fight anyone when I have a gun, and I'm a damn good shot.

what the fuck, why is this white guy beating up these homeless black people?! Hate crime

Daily reminder that the current featherweight champion is irish!

slavs arn't white

I box. I could take a nigger.
But I don't have to, because I have Smith & Wesson. Any coon comes for me he dies crying for his mother, just like the last one.

And this video perfectly explains how the racewar will actually go.

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

"Muh Gun" is basically the "Muh Dick" for Cumskins

Since when were blacks good fighters? Obviously some will be since they fight a lot but most are very scared of fighting.

Cherry picking in a nutshell.

>Inventing insulting names for white people

Every time you remind me that I am white, you remind me that my race subjugated yours. There is no such thing as a derogatory term for white people. We are naturally superior, and therefore any term used to describe us will eventually gain positive connotations.

Does it bother you that you have been so thoroughly defeated that you have to regularly invent new terminology in order to feebly continue attempting to sound offensive?