Are these the peak human condition required to be a superhero, protector of men?

Are these the peak human condition required to be a superhero, protector of men?

superheroes aren't protectors of men. they're one-third vigilante and two-thirds teenage power fantasies.

let's kidnap the mayor and then beat the shit out of him!

What a hunk!

Last action hero movie was last action hero

>Protectors of men
I have no desire to be the victim of post-human “deliverance,” and I never will. The mere certainty of these false idols rescuing people without their consent is a violation of human rights. If you expect me to grovel at the presence of a metahuman and lower myself by acknowledging their unnatural existence, then you are sorely mistaken. These civilians are hostages marveling at the cruel treatment offered by their subjugators, worshiping these inhumane entities. While I see the true corruption that flourishes within this “sinless saviour" community, and have no inclination in associating with these soulless monstrosities.

t. Fredric Wertham
That page is from an issue where he needs to get to the mayor to warn him of a terrorist threat.

why cant i bring myself to exercise? the weights are literally right there and all i can do is drink and jerk off. im a weak, weak man

Same here user, same here

you can do it user. actually getting started is the hardest part. once you set up a routine it gets much easier

Good enough for a gobby

More like a widows peak! Amirite guys?

Don't try to sugar coat it up, those are balding spot.

Zing!

I keep wondering when they're finally going to give up and get him a piece for the next few films. You can only ignore a problem like that for so long, and it'll only get worse.

its kind of cool that hairlets dont get completely shafted by Hollywood

For some reason there has been an attempt to humanize superheros. I think it's because of the success of other series that were attempting to subvert comicbook tropes, but instead ended up being the mainstream perception of comicbooks.

Thanks a lot Batman, Watchmen, and X-Men. Now everyone is flawed and fallible.

There's nobody to look up to. It's just me or you in a super suit or with magical powers. Just some schlubby fuck with admantium claws.

I agree that the angst factor has gone overboard these days, but would you really want a "perfect" / incorruptible superhero like Silver Age Superman? People are only truly brave if they have to overcome fear or other baggage to put themselves on the line and save the day.

;_;

Don't let Hollywood magic fool you: that is exercise, yes, but also professional diet and steroids. So you can dream, but unless you're on it 16 hours a day, you'll never reach that.

>tfw I have the same hairline but I'm not that handsome
fuck

I mean, if he was on Finasteride wouldn't that halt the balding?

He could if he lifts for a few years with a consistently good diet.

same. though my hair is thin as fuck so it's worse off

this. The hardest part is the discipline.