youtube.com/watch?v=93nJQj2Z97M
youtube.com/watch?v=0XssNxLTcWE
youtube.com/watch?v=Gg6UcEn9hyI
digitalspy.com/tv/feature/a813592/most-expensive-tv-flops/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You'll never guess her age.

No.
But this episode is ok. It is comfy.
If we do minus Jackie scene, minus stonegirlending it would be above ok.

You guys just hate light episodes. It's the lodger of RTD era.

is it weird i thought that was hot?

Erryday

I think I've cracked this one, guys.

>If we do minus Jackie scene
Those were the best parts though.

rankings

5 > 1 > 3 > 4 > 6 > 9 > 8 > 2 > 7

objectively correct

Not bad. Here's mine.

9 > 1 > 5 > 8 > 3 > 7 > 2 > 4 > 6
>Subjectively Flawed

Of course you would, a literal sex object, you sick fuck

doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Russell_T._Davies_Era

Who wrote this? I mean, RTD did a lot of mistakes, but his run was enjoyable.
But this page says HURR DURR SKIP EVERYTHING

>being stuck on a piece of concrete means she no longer has a soul
wow rude.

Yeah, Cloister already views women as objects anyway. This would be a dream come true for the old man.

Whatever. Im sure she'd prefer the interaction over getting her face stepped on as a paving slab or being hung on the wall as some macabre grotesque. You know she wants it.

Yeah, I know the wiki is all memes but it seems like whoever wrote this was genuinely ranting. Also I love how it barely mentions the Eccleston era (the season when RTD wrote the most episodes) because there's no way to deny it was GOAT.

>This would be a dream come true for the old man.
Well if we're dreaming i'd opt for the model that you can swap ends.

I just realised that Platform One (from 1x02) is not Satellite 5 from the future. I always thought it is the same thing for some reason. And I thought that it is cute that this little satellite has such an amazing history.

Weird.

HAHAHA What a maroon! Were you even watching? Gosh! I did too desu senpaitachi

every time cloister starts spamming the thread with posts I just remember he won't live to see the 100th anniversary and I piss myself laughing

In honor of the passing of John Hurt, I present the first three volumes of the War Doctor's Big Finish adventures. If you enjoy this series, I highly recommend you visit the Big Finish main page and support them by purchasing some of your favorite stories.
bigfinish.com/ranges/v/monthly-series

abcd.com/file/4j24lk3f71bpiu0/WDV123.txt.txt
>Replace ABCD with mediafire
>Follow the instructions.

You know what? Just for that I'm going to start drinking kale shakes and oatz for breakfast get nice svelte and healthy so I can shitpost during your Sup Forums.vr 100th anniversary live thread.

No you're not. You're going to fucking die lmao

Cloister you're fucking based I love you.

So will you friend.

I love how the episode glosses over this living hell

I love you too user!

Some probably wouldnt mind a short trip to hell.

Been there. View is nice, but its a bitch to commute and I get sick of hearing the computer telling me which doors are being opened/closed

This is a reference to the satan pit no? It's been years and a head injury since i've seen it.

They didn't say 'bitch' in the episode
no swears allowed in doctor who

youtube.com/watch?v=UT6ppvlDmiY
>marigold tries wubstep

While it is unfortunate that we will not get any more War Doctor audios after the fourth and final set releases I like many was amazed and gracious to get any thing more from Hurt when no one expected him to be the first New Who Doctor to work with Big Finish.

May the War Doctor live on in novels, short stories, and comic books.

I know this is an unpopular opinion around here but War is by far my favorite iteration. Even if his Big Finish stories aren't the greatest, his portrayal makes them worth the price of admission alone. He's an interesting combination of weary, determined, guilt ridden, and sarcastic. Couple choice lines.

After materializing inside a ship about to finish their suicide mission.
>Now are you going to get away from those controls or are you really in love with the idea of dying for no good reason?

>Why would you-- (sacrifice yourself for us)
>Oh I don't know perhaps because I'm ready to die. I've seen too much of this war already. Or maybe I think I'll stand more of a chance of getting out of this alive than you two patsies.

Compared to other iterations, this Doctor has probably seen the most amount of otherwordly horrifying shit due to serving in the Time War for at least a series of centuries., Because of those experiences this Doctor is actually quite brash and confrontational when prompted and absolutely refuses to put up with anybody's shit for any reason. He helps when he can, but on his own terms. After saving an entire planet and asked what he wanted, he responded with peace and quiet. It's for all these reasons that War has become my favorite Doctor.

>I know this is an unpopular opinion around here but War is by far my favorite iteration
There seem to be a lot of posts saying this now. Are they all you?

With the death of Hurt I have a possibly controversial idea: cast a young War Doctor for the show and audios. Eight did not regenerate into an old man as indicated by his reflection in Night of the Doctor. It is therefore implied that The War Doctor aged over the course of the Time War.

Nope.

I'm all for it. I though I remember a previous user saying Nicholas Briggs has a suprisingly good Jon Hurt impression which would be ideal for exactly what you're suggesting.

>war doctor stories filled almost entirely with mediocre writing
>only worth it for hurt's performance
>1 day after hurt dies
>'hey they should recast hurt and make more war doctor stories!'
bravo /who/

Only if they get this /who/re to do it.
clyp.it/fucqtchv
vocaroo.com/i/s19ymuophB9O

why did you reply to me?

Sorry meant either of these.

Because i'm a nearly blind doddering old fool. My apologies

Forgive Dave.

But who was Dave

Why couldn't Shona have returned to be the ditzy and dumb but funny and clever in their own way companion like Bill is being set up to be

why would you want her to?

Is doctor who a children's show? Honest question.

I think I'm going to watch/listen through all of John Hurt's Who stuff.

>The Night of the Doctor
Gee, Paul McGann is really good. It almost does make me wish for an 8th Doctor spinoff tv show, even though that would still be a bad idea. Anyway, this minisode is a lot of things, but taken as the start of a "War Doctor era" it certainly succeeds in hyping him up while differentiating him from his predecessors.

>The Innocent
>tfw they could get John fucking Hurt to come back to Doctor Who but not Eccleston because "muh river."
I liked this a lot. The theme they're using is hype as fuck. Hurt really sells the weary determination but he can also handle the more whimsical lines. I liked the confirmation of Genesis of the Daleks being one of the causes of the Time War and the Doctor's guilt for hesitating to destroy them when he had the chance being one of his motives for fighting the war. Good interpretation.

>Will you tell me your name?
>No.
Actually, the Doctor should say that more often. Being nameless is even more mysterious than just being "the Doctor."

It bothers me that Rejoice keeps measuring time in "sunrises" and the Doctor never points out that that has no meaning to him because he's never even heard of this planet before.

>nothing is sacrosanct, not if you want to survive a war.
Nice line that hits what the War Doctor is about.

>I know who you are. You're a good man.
>I do what's necessary. That's not the same as being good.
A nice callback to The Night of the Doctor here.
OHILA: Because you are the good man, as you call yourself?
DOCTOR: I call myself the Doctor.
OHILA: It's the same thing in your mind.
DOCTOR: I'd like to think so.
Then again it's also the kind of exchange that happens a lot in NuWho, so maybe it's a coincidence. The line about not being able to tell the difference between Daleks and Time Lords on the other hand was definitely intentional but felt less meaningful. Obviously the Doctor still prefers the Time Lords by a long shot.

In the same way that Star Wars is a children's film, yes. That is, it's meant to be enjoyed by all ages but it's written especially with kids in mind.

Alright, thanks for answering. So are the majority of you people actually from reddit? I'm not judging or anything, just curious.

boardie. get. out. REEEEEE

I've been there once or twice from links posted here. The GUI is ugly as fuck and it's difficult to follow a conversation.It makes my autism flare up.

Well I'm not but idk about anyone else. I think it's generally agreed that reddit's Doctor Who boards are shit and frowned on to admit one goes there.

>tfw I made that image over 2 years ago
>tfw still haven't found an answer to my question about The Time Monster

I don't have an answer for you as its been ages since i looked at it, but I thank you for the image. I've used it literally a hundred times whenever someone says the R word and it's the first time I was ever in a screen cap. It's special to me.

So what's the verdict on Cold War?

Shit, boring, too long yet Gatiss could only pull out a 40 minutes episode out of it.

youtu.be/7WKQbaHeE4Y

I don't hate it. Good or at least watchable until the Cgi fella comes out of the suit

>inb4 contrarian
2>3>4>1>9>8>7>6>5

I presume that the mouth hole only goes as far as the stone, which means their sex life of sorts would be a bit like that video of Tulisa from Ndubs where she only puts the very tip of her lover in her mouth for half an hour or so and he gives up without being fully satisfied.

Would like there to be an episode of Dr Who where she turns up a few hundred years later in a museum display case or something pleading for the Doctor to end her misery.

oh thats bad

thats really bad

I invented Doctor Who

Best Gapiss episode. Not saying much.

I am what I am.

>The Thousand Worlds
This episode was definitely a step down from the first. Couldn't care less about these Gallifreyan redshirts who got sent along separately from the Doctor to fill time. There were some nice moments between War and Rejoice but other than the best part was the last 10 minutes where it finally seems to be building up to something. The "peace in our time" pun made me chuckle desu.

It's as mediocre as "let's do Dalek but with an Ice Warrior" sounds like it would be.

This is honestly why I like RTD. Moffat never gets this kind of humour right.

youtu.be/uD__LyLpymY

What are even the appeal of the Ice Warriors?

Their first serial was pretty good. They're from Mars. That's about it.

That's a fun scene.

CLARA: So, where do we go from here, huh?

DOCTOR: I don't know... I haven't thought that far ahead.

CLARA: Of course not. But then again, neither have I.

DOCTOR: I noticed.

CLARA: So, on a scale on one to ten - how scared were you that I was gonna die?

DOCTOR: Four.

CLARA: Four?!

DOCTOR: Yeah, why?

CLARA: A four?

DOCTOR: Yeah.

CLARA: You were at least an eight.

DOCTOR: An eight?

CLARA: You totally were an eight.

DOCTOR: An eight? Those Guardian things were an eight.

CLARA: Are you kidding me?

DOCTOR: Yeah, those were terrifying.

CLARA: Then what's a ten?

DOCTOR: Clowns.

CLARA: Clowns over my death?

DOCTOR: I… I hate clowns.

CLARA: Clowns?

DOCTOR: I hate clowns.

CLARA: Oh my stars. You thought I was dead.

DOCTOR: No...

CLARA: Yes you did, you thought I was gone.

DOCTOR: No, no, I had you all along.

CLARA: I saw you shed tears. You shed a bunch of 'em.

DOCTOR: Tears?

CLARA: Um-hmm.

DOCTOR: It was raining.

CLARA: No it wasn't.

DOCTOR: You were unconscious and it was raining.

CLARA: It was totally sunny out and you were bawling.

DOCTOR: It wasn't sunny and you were unconscious.

CLARA: Whatever, I kept your tears in a jar. I have proof.

Fade out…

NEXT TIME

What the fuck is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=93nJQj2Z97M
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>On pain of death, no one take a selfie!

Describe what you want the last 30 seconds of Capaldi's run to be like

blacked

;)

I know exactly what you mean.

That was truly the most messed up Doctor Who episode ever. His girlfriend has no body, and depends on him for mobility.

Imagine this: "My gf, whose a pavement stone, pissed me off, so I left her in the back of my closet with her mouth duck taped. She'll never upset me ever again. She spent two lonely weeks in a dark closet crammed between old books, and dirty laundry. She's learned her lesson."

Tbh I'd just facefuck the pavement and then stuff it in a closet when I was done. Let my cum dribble down her chin a little. Her little stone chin.

youtube.com/watch?v=0XssNxLTcWE

Hugely underrated episode. It was fun when I've first seen it premiere day, it is still fun now. Concept is great, no big surprises but still great.
Dont know why people hate this. Paradigm daleks look like Power Rangers? Hurr Durr!

It was shit, Mark, and you know it.

Can you describe exactly why is it bad? Pacing? Acting? Concept? It was a solid episode with a lot of fun.
That does not mean I love every single episode, I think Cold War (if we talk Gatiss) is way worse and I can explain why.

Methods to kill pavement girlfriend.

1. Drop her in fill bath tub
2. Face first on an ant pile
3. Bashing her constantly with a sledge hammer
4. Roll over her with the car...peel out on her face
5. Lawnmower

6. Choke her with your dick

She could bite it off as her last effort of self defense.

THAT'S GARETH!

The concept of the paradigm Daleks is great, the build to it is great, the dillema The Doctor has at the end is great...but the power of love ending is a weak ass resolution.

One eye on the shadows, protecting his fellows,
From sun up till the moon on his back.
Send the villains to Hades, a hit with the ladies

A stallion,
in the sack.

Fellas.
Don't be jealous.
When they made him, they broke the mould.
So charismatic,
with an a automatic,
Never prematurely shooting his load.

Five says "Chinamen" twice in Four to Doomsday and I'll always think that's funny.

Queen and country safe and sound, with villains six feet under ground.
And no one knows cause no ones found any trace of a man for all seasons.
Loves 'em and leaves 'em alone....so alone
And you and I wouldn't have a clue, whose doing what, why, when and who, up the creek with no canoe,
watch out for the man for all seasons, loves 'em and leaves 'em alone......so alone
(but safe at home)

The embarrassing terrible rap has given you out.

hi cats

They weren't really concerned with proper cliffhangers in his era, were they? Things just tend to stop suddenly. Nyssa just collapsed and Five barely has time to say her name before the credits start. I remember that sort of thing happening a lot

youtube.com/watch?v=Gg6UcEn9hyI

digitalspy.com/tv/feature/a813592/most-expensive-tv-flops/

Chibnall's Camelot is listed

>It's lucky for Chris Chibnall that his next project after Camelot was the huge hit Broadchurch, because this is the kind of show that can bury a showrunner. He had originally been approached to develop Merlin for the BBC, but they went with a different (successful) vision of the show

Were Whoovians the original Bronies?

Weird how things have changed, now only teenage girls watch Dr Who.

Series 11 filming in July.

Which means:
>Chibnall has already written scripts/planned a story
>It has been decided whether Capaldi is staying/going
>Capaldi says he 'doesn't know'
>Which must mean he's leaving

Or maybe the ambiguity of his survival is important to Moffat's last story?
Please?

Source ?

I'm okay with Capaldi leaving.
He is great Doctor, and I will never forget when the Doctor was him.

But I think we need a fresh start. We need to have our show fully regenerated. Like S5 times. There are too many shitty memories and shitty decisions Moffat did, we cant build our future on them.

We need a fresh start. With a new crew and new Doctor.