He's right. I'm truly sorry you're gay, gays :(

He's right. I'm truly sorry you're gay, gays :(

Other urls found in this thread:

instinctmagazine.com/post/pope-francis-christians-must-apologize-gay-people-marginalizing-them
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Catholic tells Christians to do something
Reminds me of why echoes exist.

How?

Antipope when?

He is either severely misguided and naive (which he shouldn't be, he is the Pope ffs), or he is entirely aware that he is subverting the Church with marxist and liberal garbage. I'm seriously afraid that the second one is happening.

Isn't apology and forgiveness the central tenet of Christianity?
How is this wrong?

Won't happen, unless there is a strong, Catholic wordly power who can go against the Pope, and even then it's risky and absolutely schismatic.

Is this truth? I think media just wrong interpreted him? I can't believe that he said this.

Is he getting senile? It was a Muslim that killed those gay people

If they stop being gays and apologize they will be forgiven.

It's true. All Christians owe gays reparations as well. Pay up, Christfags.

You're on your way out dinosaur

$100 says this antipope comes out of the closet

Fuck this pope, he's a fucking fraud. I'm a #Ghandimissle now. Seriously though, fuck this guy.

Is this an issue in Orthodoxy? I seriously think I might switch horses.

Half of this board has no idea what "antipope" means.

literally Muslim

>pope "kiss and lick the feet of 3rd world niggers" francis is saying we should apologize to the queers
is anyone actually surprised? I'm surprised he isn't endorsing cuckolding and chemical castration of all white males.

>Christians apologizing to gay people
"Sorry you're going to hell"

when we will get another based Eastern Euro pope?

>christfags

No doubt in my mind the second is happening.

I want a Russian pope.

Friendly reminder that he was one of the staunchest opposers to gay marriage laws in his home country.
His message is clearly "hate the sin, not the sinner", and that you cant help the sinner if you reject him.
Faggotry is still an abomination.

In other news, the sky is still blue.

t. faggot

He oppose gay marriage, but due to his many unclear statements I think he support gay civil unios as "lesser evil". He said nothing when in Italy prime minister was forcing gay civil unions.

i've been cool with gay people all my life

i'm not apologizing for shit

Hell no it's not an issue. If a bishop said something like that, he'd find himself defrocked before he could finish

>unclear statements

You mean Mainstream Media is reporting his statements unclear. You "redpilled" faggots here are pathetic. You eat what the mainstream media says.

francis is antipope

>end times soon fellow stalker
>when?
>NOW

I got your papacy right here-

The priests turned them fags onto fags- I'm sorry their leaky bottoms are staining the pews- maybe they could get them to lube up with a nice high gloss resin-

When is the Roman Catholic Church going to apologize for the dark ages typo is my question?

No they should not.

t. Faggot

Stop this nonsense. Shit happens all the time in history and we should stop looking back. We won't get a apology from the descendants of the ottomans either for stealing Constantinople.

Fuck this gay earth.

Maybe you should post what he really said, you cock sucking faggot.

instinctmagazine.com/post/pope-francis-christians-must-apologize-gay-people-marginalizing-them

And yet Benedict XVI had maybe 1 or 2 unclrear statements. Francis makes them every time he opens his mouth.

This dude is seriously the worst fucking pope of all time.
And everytime he speaks he outdoes himself worse than before.