My country is going to shit Sup Forums

My country is going to shit Sup Forums

I'm currently taking refuge in my Dad's home in Ohio. I was raised up over for 2 years until my mum decided to divorce my dad and move to England.

I attended school here, and even spent 12 weeks in the Hospital due to a burning accident. I have paper work proving these.

I need to escape the sinking Titanic that is Britain. Our currency has gone to shit, our status as one of the most powerful and relevant countries in the world has vanished over night. Scotland and Northern Ireland will soon vote to leave the UK and join the EU, which will make us even smaller and more insignificant then we already are.

Brexit has fucked my country by delusional nationalists that think we can reclaim our Empire glory days. With out the EU, we are done, we are finished.

america has been doomed for a long time. 61% nonhispanic white but that includes europeans, arabs, jews, berbers, persians, turks and north indians.
I just watched a video of american white nationalists getting their asses beat. half a dozen stabbed. you guys are cowards. hopeless.

If you care so much about your country being in the EU, why did you take refuge in another country not in the EU?

You don't escape your own fucking country and homeland. It has been YOUR country.
You are to love and care for your country, not abandon it in its time of need.
Unless you have some deep love for the US, then your actions are to be thought deplorable.

lmao the half a dozen stabbed were the anti-fa you fucking leaf

Keep calm and carry on you coward.

With The Union Eu lose.

>over night
More like ever since you became a doormat for the rest of Europe.
Fuck off to Canada.

HA HA HA HA HA

OP is just another Remain voter that got butthurt.

It's people like you that weakened it in the 1st place. Now accept your reckoning.

5/8 children born in the usa are not ethnic european. this is forecasted to be 7/8 by 2040.

Fuq :DDD

>Brexit has fucked my country
You must be confused.
Brexit is what made it into a country again in the first place.
Why didnt you just move to one of the other EU provinces, like germany or france?

You sound like a fucking coward. No loss to the UK.

K bye, don't forget to write :^)

>OP is a liar
>OP is a faggot
>OP is so lazy he didn't even use a UK proxy

Yup, OP has done fucked up alright.

You sound like a wetback
Fucking pussy, running away from the "problems"

>yfw

That's it, I am now a #RemainRocket.

nice shit posting liberal faggot but your not a brit just because you type mum

jheh yeah lets remain in a shithole even though it's never getting better and you're not part of the group making it so.

Fuck you, you fucking pussy, yeah things will initially be bleak, all major political events cause tremors in stock markets and stability.

Go on, fuck off, leave the real men here, we'll face the good and the bad times together like true patriots.

>and even spent 12 weeks in the Hospital due to a burning accident.

Was it an (((oven))) related ''accident''?