You're sitting on the couch, you're watching TV, and your life is passing you by

You're sitting on the couch, you're watching TV, and your life is passing you by.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yJl0XuDKSjc
youtube.com/watch?v=Cx1J2CzNnS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hard niggas
Dark niggas
Alien niggas

This commercial legit made me feel like a useless faggot.

GOT A JOB

PLUMPING

DOPE CHOPPING

DOPE COOKING

WEED TRANSPORT

ANYTHING

MYSTERY NIGGAS

IT'S MY MONEY

I'm working for an hourly wage

Song started playing and I haven't seen this shit in 8+ years

Considering Everest was a giant scam that got shut down by the government and faces various class-action lawsuits, I think your laziness saved you.

Robert what the hell happened to you?

Man Id love the fuck the shit out of her now Im a man.

CALL JG WENTWORTH

> $5 a minute
Ayo hol up

I bet he went to DeVry

youtube.com/watch?v=yJl0XuDKSjc

>*steel drums start playing*

YOU GOT SOME NERVE CALLING ME ON SHABBAT

youtube.com/watch?v=Cx1J2CzNnS8

Shitposting niggas
Autistic niggas

is it real nigga hours already?

Such a strange ad in concept.

>"Yeah we're just going to film it in a fucking parking lot, man. At night time. Then I got this black friend, and I'm just gonna have him fucking tear into the viewer. Just make him feel like a huge piece of shit. Just be really condescending for not going to our fake college."

I
T
S

E
A
S
Y

The California Attorney General, Kamala Harris, stated that Corinthian Colleges targeted single parents who were close to the poverty level, a demographic that its internal documents described as "composed of 'isolated,' 'impatient,' individuals with 'low self-esteem,' who have 'few people in their lives who care about them' and who are 'stuck' and 'unable to see and plan well for future,' through aggressive and persistent internet and telemarketing campaigns and through television ads on daytime shows like Jerry Springer and Maury Povich.'"[8]

YA SITTIN ON YO COUCH
YA WATCHIN TV
YA ROLLIN UP SOME OF THE STICKIEST ICKIEST NUGS UNEMPLOYMENT COULD BUY
OOOWEEE

skeeted her up n shit nigga! i was like BOW BOW BOW

they're marketing it to uneducated black people who hang out in parking lots at night