DET: Matthew Stafford (leg) practicing Wednesday
NYG: Giants suspend CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie
NYJ: Bilal Powell (calf) DNP for Jets on Wednesday

Raiders

Not wanting Snow and wet games

Lions iggles was best recent snow game

elite

this tbqh

I'll trade you Derek Carr for Blake Bortles straight up.

You got the webm of Megatron's facemask full of snow?

I gotchu senpai

I wish the League would force each team to play a Snow game where they intentionally Snow out the field.

made one just for you sweetie

I was kinda worried about the packers injury report, but then I saw the vikings injury report
Looks like we're resting starters again

>ngata to IR
Seriously, whoever has the least number of players on crutches in the nfc north by the end of the season wins the division

ELITE!

Not even mad. Bye bad attitude, enjoy the desert

Steelers gonna bootyblast the Chiefs like they always do. Best part is everyone secretly knows it'll happen but are too reluctant to actually say it because of their records.

Beautiful.

Why does Bortles look like a gorilla

he's the missing link

Chiefs are better than the Steelers because they have 7 rings.

are the redskins good?

alpha neanderthal genes

they have a shot at the wildcard desu

I actually think the packers try to shore up depth and keep the team complete rather than pay big money for star players just because everybody gets injured throughout the year. Thats partially why they make the division every year. Similar to patriots, except BB goes to FA and the packers draft their talent.

Then they have a shot at the division, man. No NFC East team finishes better than 10-6 this season.

Compared to who?
nfc east?

nah it's wentz division
Compared to the chiefs

let me put it this way. If you put the redskins versus the chiefs there's an old saying

9 out 10 people like gang rape.
The redskins are that one who don't

CHIEFFFSFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I dislike AP, he has been booty these last few years, and likes to fake an injury rather than finish out a bad game. Should have just retire in MIN with grace

>Reuben Foster back in practice
Literally the best news all season

Too bad the wildfires didn't burn down Santa Clara and Jed York's monument to egotism and inadequacy.

Skins played ok against the chiefs until they imploded like they always do when they look like they might be good

>he still won't play this week

I feel like either the Skins or the Cowboys will get a wild card. More likely the Cowboys because the back end of their schedule is pretty soft and they could probably rack up some wins.

Of course this assumes the Iggles are the division winners, and we all know better than to assume anything about the NFC East.

Dude

It really wasn't that close

The Redskins gave it up to the chiefs like Emma Watson gave it up to Weinstein

(Emma Watson was spit roasted By harvey weinstein and another hollywood Ex to get movie parts)

As a Chiefs fan, I accept that we should have lost. Any other receiver would have caught that, and Doctson would have caught that any other night, too. Maybe I am giving the 'Skin's WR corp too much credit, but still, they were that close to flat out winning

>Another week of Brian Hoyer

When will the nightmare end?

He better

He's the best player on the team already

When Beat Hard escapes his chrysalis and emerges a ready-to-start NFL QB.

>"You know, I'm excited to hopefully get Reuben back for practice on Wednesday," coach Kyle Shanahan said. "But by no means do I think that means he's going to play on Sunday."

>falcons play 4 of their next 5 games on the road
This is half the reason the packers were 4-6 last year. I doubt the falcons will be going after a 1st or 2nd seed this year. Plus ryan wouldn't have the skills or leadership to run the table if need be

>(Emma Watson was spit roasted By harvey weinstein and another hollywood Ex to get movie parts)
i wish there was video

>it's another "too slow to forget my crippling depression" thread
Ffs /nfl/ step it up.

Falcons won't be going afrer a 1st or 2nd seed because they are playing worse than last year.

Sup Forums thinks that the fappening was of recordings made by Weinstein and others that got leaked by a disgruntled employee.

What's the deal with Levi's stadium and fans not wanting to attend some games? Are there approved plans for a roof to partially give a little shade yet?

The team is crap and the stadium is too far away from the actual fanbase.

Love to see them try to play an nfccg in lambeau this year

The stadium is at least a couple hours from the city, the product on the field is bad and what's trendy now in that zone is the Warriors.

Is Joe Flacco still elite?

>All these Bandwagon Chiefs fans don't know their team is worthless in Winter

Already knew that, but I didn't really make clear what I meant to ask tbf

I was going to say something like >implying the Puckers can win enough games to get the top seed but then I remembered the NFC is hot garbage this year.

Don't know about the roof but probably the stadium will stay as it is.

That stadium is trash. The expansion team Vikings and Falcons get these fuckhuge air conditioned stadiums and we get something that inspires 0 enthusiasm in attending a game. I went to the owl there a couple years ago and would have passed the fuck out had they not given everyone cardboard paper to form a giant message or something.

Well I don't know how comfy they'll be to attend but that new Vikings stadium is a glass shithole that kills birds and the Falcons one looks like a giant anus.

Why are new stadiums so horrible?

yes

Half this general is just people saying their team name with a picture of someone edited to wear their teams apparel

The thread is new right now, so all the little autists spout out their teams and how good they are like the repetitive little vermin they are. Pay it no mind, Kiwi.

Packers are 4-1 in the hardest stretch of the year. Their schedule is easy enough going forward that 13-3 isnt impossible

>play Chicago and Cincinnati back to back
>hardest stretch of the year

Well the rest of your schedule must be absolute dogshit.

>seattle, @falcons, @boys
I aint saying its a hard schedule, but fuck off

Nfc north has cakewalk schedules this year
Even the lions have a chance to go 10-6 or even 11-5, if they can steal one from the pack, also the steelers are looking vulnerable right now. Detroit could beat them since Slay can cover Brown and leveon bell isnt playing well right now.

>iggles fans think they are going to win Thursday
It's funny

>Two teams with the exact same strengths and weaknesses are playing
>Surprised when fans of both teams think they have a good chance of winning

It's funny watching Cam try to throw routes.

>exact same strengths and weaknesses

But the Eagles actually have a good QB

>tfw at that game

Bengals will be 7-9 this year, and bears are a division rival on a short week. Thats still a hard schedule when some teams are playing the giants, browns, and 49ers

if the bengals go 7-9, how will they go one and done in the playoffs again?

That record is good enough to win the AFCN.

>Yeah Joe, we'll get you that ring and huge contract but my friend Mr. Weinstein wants something in return.

Lads I dont think I can take the Cowboys/SKEEEEYUP reaction if the Iggles lose.

Thats funny, because flacco looks like my gay uncle. Has the same boring personality too

Bengals were playing like dog shit offensively (I've said a couple times this week that they can give Pittsburgh a scare if they can keep Burfict's murder instincts in check but they were ugly to watch) and Chicago is Aaron's bitch.

>your team's Head Coach doesn't run routes with his receivers
Low energy desu

>kino

>the succs making the owl

my state is turning into ash tbqh lads

>get actual receivers
>relegate meme players like Tavon Austin to barely used meme plays
>offense gets good

Really makes you think.

>t.colon cowturd
>smith sucks in cold weather the chiefs will collapse you guys!!
>i love andy reid, hes the best in cold weather!!

fking depression poster Eagles concern troll

I'm getting more bothered you

Giggles fans got cocky last year too when they beat up on shit teams to start the year.

Now they're going to face actual competition and Lane Johnson is hurt - And when Johnson was suspended last year the O-Line turned to shit.

I'm somewhat new to football (started watching in 2015) and still learning random rules and stuff as I go (just learned about touch backs thanks to Gurley last week).

Anyways can someone explain the role of head coach? Do they call all of the plays? How influential are they on a team's success? Seems like coaches get blamed a lot for stuff that seems to be out of their control.

Thanks anons

They could lose out the rest of the season and still have 4 reasons why they are better than the Giants at the end of the year and I'm a fucking Giants fan. >We have no room to talk shit when we haven't even won a single game.

>rated Chiefs number 1 on Power Ranking

HCs usually have an extense background in one of the two sides of the ball (I think Harbaugh may be the only one who doesn't he was a special teams coach for most of his career before becoming Baltimore's HC) and they will focus on that side of the ball leaving more freedom to the other coordinator. Some HCs call their own plays, most of the time they delegate that on their coordinators though.

A great HC gets his team ready by practicing about any possible situation they can face in the game, knows how to plan around the other team's weaknesses and their own strenghts, is responsible for timeouts, etc. Basically most of their job is to craft a good gameplan and make sure their team is ready for whatever the rivals may throw at them.

Some HCs also get a say in roster moves or even act as general managers themselves, but again they usually don't have that much power at least until they prove their worth. Some teams that are desperate will give lots of power to unproven HCs and that doesn't end well, part of that is because preparing the team and scouting your own roster is already a full time job and trying to keep up with players from other teams and free agents is really difficult. Even the ones that have all the power have guys that they really trust to help them in this labor.

In the end coaches are like players and most of them get "old", i.e. the rest of the league kind of catches up with them and their methods. To last long and still be good they have to be very open-minded in that they must be able to adapt to new approaches, changes in the game, etc.

We can still get this

>last 2 years
>after game 8
>chiefs go 14-2
>worthless in winter
>this jealous

hey i got a picture of you

>California is literally on fire
>California literally just made it only a misdemeanor to infect someone else willingly and knowingly with HIV, and STDs
>Meaning someone you could have sex with in California could not tell you they have HIV and the most time they could get in Jail is 6 months in county jail

Why is the state of california and the west coast so stupid? Holy fuck, why would anyone live in a state where infecting someone else with a disease isn't a felony? That's fucking insane, when do we nuke Califagia?

The bengals game was the first one with the new OC, and have been much better offensively since. They still have a top 5 wr, and nobody had tape on this new oc so they dont know how to play him defensively at first
Bears have a bad record but they have played most of their games close. It it still a divisional opponent

funny to hear you talk about routes

great response, thanks

Head coaches can also make choices with their coordinators about personell groups, player substitutions, play books, defensive schemes, etc

Their schedule is easier going forward. The nfc wildcard race is full right now, but a lot of those teams will fall off

>Califagia
>should have gone with califigula
get out of here with your astute observations. Well done euroanon. Also alot of HC have CTE. And I know i'm going to get flamed, but that's part of the reason black head coaches tend to suck. Former players with extensive brain damage aren't the best coaches. Mike Singletary.

Even worse it's basically the equivalent of getting a speeding ticket now

>Do you have any idea how AIDS you were going?

well done my man, well done

>TikiBar_Beer
Did you pour hot sauce on your dick or did you bitch out?