The US Fans Guide to rooting for Mexico in the World Cup

Never fear Americans, you just need one of these guides.

(((THEY))) really want to save (((their))) investments

NO NO NO

I'd honestly root for the US if Mexico didn't qualify.

>2 comments
I hope both of them are telling him to fuck off, who the fuck roots for their rival to win

>every latino in the US is a taco
I hate mexicans because of this.

I really, really like this post.

I don't think Mexico will make it out of group stage tbqhfam

>not rooting for Brazil

Is Wales in the WC? I'm not going to watch but I would pull for them. My dad's side came over from there 4 generations ago (mom's side is German and I don't care to root for them).

>20 replies later

Yes, Scotland is the only province of Great England that didn't make it.

cheering for mexico only means I'll be disappointed anyway. better to find a winner

MMGA

>compete as Great Britain in the Olympics but separately in the WC
really makes me think

G-give chola gf plz

I'll be bandwagoning the fuck out of Iceland thank you very much

I guess I’ll root for what I am ethnically. I’m German, Irish, and Polish so guess I’ll pull for Poland since they’re still white

>heh, how the tables have turned, eh, trumptards? now you'll be OBLIGED to root for the country you so despise in the World Cup

It's sad because the hype for soccer in the US was killed overnight and now we have these stupid liberals trying to force a sinking ship to float

I fucking love it

Maybe the patriotism from winning will drive Mexicans back home

>not being a fan of Portugal

You uncultured swine disgust me

Maybe you will go back to Sup Forums where there is still some semblance of belief that Trump will make good on any of his promises.

>hurr go back to paul
Why have you fags ruined every fucking board I frequent now. I literally only have /biz/ left

Or just not watch lol

Wall's coming. You can't stop it now, CHI

I would root for a minor latino country, for the whole underdog thing, when they get eliminated i would switch for whatever Latino country is still standing and has a chance at getting far into the competition

This. Why the fuck would I care if we're not in it?

I think it's nice that Americans will now get to look up to the big strong Mexican man as a sport role model.

>rooting for dirty beaners and not my based German ancestors

WHATEVER YOU SAY SCHLOMO

Considering the average Mexican height is like 5'6", I think we'll be looking down

I’ll root for mexico

For me,its Argentina.

You can stay, user...

Why the fuck would I ever root for Mexico, they're our biggest rival.

Casual fans I swear to Christ.

2012 was a one-off, and that team had no Scotts because they didn't want to be part of it.

Shouldn't Americans support England?

>Why the fuck would I ever root for Mexico, they're our biggest rival.
>El CHI

I'm sorry I don't speak spanish

Of course I want Mexico to win. The prize money for winning it all is the only way they are going to be able to afford the wall.

nah, i want to feel fulfilled. Rooting for mexico would leave feeling miserable. Prolly bandwagon iceland or germany.

i will just feel the void. USA is my oly true love and none other can compare :')

Actually I'll be rooting for you fags since I lived in Melbourne for six years.

0% chance I root for them. I'll root for Iceland.

>We're getting cucked by Mexico
I don't want to live in this world anymore

>implying I'm not literally years ahead of you

wtf i love mexico now

>rival
¿¿

Same, after we get eliminated I'll do it for Argentina, Brazil, or any other spic left

I actually like the Mexican players and the Mexican people. I can’t root for Mexico because chicanos would be fucking unbearable tho

this and they get so hurt if you call Hispanics Mexicans when like 90% of Hispanics in the us are Mexican. What I wouldn’t give for double the Brazilian bunda and some argie girls for my Anglo jizz. I’d be okay with the same amount of so-called Latinos if we traded half the Mexicans for more bunda.

CHI

>A guide for the 10 people in America who care about kickball to root for a country 7 of them care about because it's to the south of them.

LUL

Why root for Mexico of all teams if there are at least 5 better ones in America?

The wall got 10 feet lower!

Mexico sends their youth talent to Europe to play with English or Spanish youth camps.

We don't. That is the difference

America was a mistake

Hitler thought the same about you guys.

There's actually a real reason behind that, but I can't remember it. It's something to do with NTs being established before the Olympics included football or something. Not because it would be Bale +10 England players like everyone seems to think it is.

I doubt it.

>Be proud Mexican
>Live in California
>Hold up signs about making America Mexico again
>Get mad as fuck when ICE turn up to send you back to Mexico
>No problem because leftists have your corner (like they do for all minorities because minorities are incapable of fighting for their own rights)
>Demand people acknowledge there's nothing wrong with Mexico
>Prove this point by saying they'll move to Canada if Trump is elected
>Obviously it was an empty threat because leftists just like to hear themselves talk

They can't even boycott effectively. What an embarrassment.

SAME HERE!

If I go hang out at one of my local taquerias next summer and watch mexico matches, will I get a qt mexican gf?

I might do this

jon arnold seems like a really nice guy but he's a bit of a clown

>pulling for mexico
>ever
>for any reason
I'll be following boland like any decent american whose name ends in ski

0/10.

Even if I did have spic heritage, I would never root for them.

I'd post my US shirt, but I'm too embarrassed by it.

>supporting m*xico
only dumb chicanos do this. nobody likes mexico

mexico isn't too bad to visit if you're white, especially since there are no chicanos

There is no other option for a self-respecting white man

I'll be rooting for Iceland, Peru, Australia (if they make it), and Germany. In that order.

EEEEEHHHHHH PUTOOOO