1. Country

1. Country

2. Where were you when you learned Bulgarians are even more stupid than American blacks?

USA in my bed right now

no wonder, balkan people are really stupid in general

see that blue color? that's right, finland is WHITE and indistinguishable from the average european. that is all

GENGHIS KHAN

japs btfo

>americans
>ability to read
pick one

>turks are smarter than serbs

>Botswanans are 2x richer than Serbs

russia is almost on the same level in that graph

lmao sorry hun can't hear you down there's below niu zilund

Bravo estonia

This. USA always trying so hard to divide their demography to prove something. But in reality 70% of their population are drooling down syndromes and then you get this.

delete this netouyo

>thailand

Lmao it's a proven fact that if you only measured American whites we're lightyears ahead of most of the world, if you had as many stupid niggers and spics as us you'd be ranked even lower. White Americans are smarter than white Europeans, except finns but are they even really white

HEY BULGARIANS!

People who assume white Americans have some impairment in their head, one comen into beign because they were born in America, are idiots, anyway. However, I presume you wouldn't characterize Americans as well-read? I don't think anyone could make the claim with a straight face that American culture isn't somewhat anti-intellectual, yahooist, and dumbed down.

*well-read.

nice we're close I'm on your moms bed

>finland

hmmmm

:O