Did you ever stop to think about how the sexual pleasure organs are also the ones used to release bodily wastes...

Did you ever stop to think about how the sexual pleasure organs are also the ones used to release bodily wastes... I mean the human body is just so... bizarre, you know? Hey, you ever heard about that theory that claims we're all evolved from mushrooms?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panspermia
youtube.com/watch?v=GM2lNReNaE8
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19092698
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There is no such theory.

>he's never been bow-hunting bigfoot with Bryan Callen and Joey Diaz
You don't even know

Jamie pull it up please

Basically these mushrooms spores from outer space were travelling across the infinite cosmos when they hit our tiny rock and spread DMT, that's how life started. Hey you saw the video of that rhino trampling a gazelle? Nature is so brutal.

There definitely is. Or something like that, about Lenin being a fungi? Who cares.

*blocks your exit from the bathroom stall*

variation on en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panspermia

back to /heem/ buddeh

>he wasn't alone

What's the best of Rogan?

this really bigbanged my universe

what did he mean by this?

Maaan, I don't get it. I mean, what do we know really? 100 years ago we knew NOTHING about the Sun, so why should we now pretend that we know anything about the ocean?
Imagine all the fucked up shit that are down there. The ocean is so, so, so, so, so big, there may as well be animals as intelligent as us.
Maybe dinosaurs, or some sort of water monkey. Gonna burn a spliff, want some? No? No problem.

No, I'm still butthurt over Arlovski and Cerrone

Some sharks have teeth longer than my arm! They'd shred you in half.

youtube.com/watch?v=GM2lNReNaE8

THE EIGHTIES WAS CRAZY MAN, JOE ROGAN, YOU KNOW ME DOG I WOULD WALK DOWN FIFTH AVENUE EVERY DAY AND BUY AN 8BALL OF COKE FROM THOSE CRAZY COLOMBIANS THEN DO A SET AT THE CAHMEDY STOH. AFTER THE SHOW I GO TO THE STRIP CLUB STICKIN CRACK ROCKS INTO BITCHES ASSHOLES JOE ROGAN, SHOOTING GRENADE LAUNCHERS IN THE WOODS IN CUBA JOE ROGAN, SMUGGLING GUNS OUTTA THE COUNTRY WITH CRACK ROCKS TAPED TO MY NUTS JOE ROGAN. SHIT WAS CRAZY, COCKSUCKA.

Look at how big that shark is... damn!
We should chain them to boats and use them as some sort of organic engine... organic engine... wow, that's a strange concept. Think about it.

HE'S GOT THAT FUCKIN IMMIGRANT MENTALITY

*sucks your dick in a completely masculine, heterosexual fashion*

I'm sory to tell you this Brendan, but you suck ass. You fighting style is so gay, you fight like the sissy you are.
You should give up on all your dream, you're way too homo to succed in this business. I'm sorry bro.

T-thanks

>will never have joe rogan and Karl in a room talkin theories

the stoned ape theory sounds like the kind of shit karl would tell ricky and steven during monkey news

I believe Terence McKenna came up with it, who is now burning in hell after Lord Jesus Christ

>That's a bit weird, innit

The bible is bullshit, Moses was fucking high on DMT

Jaime, pull up that video of that lady getting mauled by a tiger at the safari. Look at big cat, it's so fascinating. Imagine living among those things, that's why African track runners are the best in the world because they had to run away from those things just to fucking survive. Radiolab had a podcast about this, those runners would get their dicks mutilated to signify that they have become a man. IT'S SO BIZARRE

Lads this thread is more on point than usual, hats off

PLEASE stop with the quality Rogan memes

i honestly don't want to start watching this to keep up my meme quotient

i've got fucking things to do

>Did you ever stop to think about how the sexual pleasure organs are also the ones used to release bodily wastes... I mean the human body is just so... bizarre, you know?

There's that quote, something like why would God put a fun factory next to a dumpster?

>Hey, you ever heard about that theory that claims we're all evolved from mushrooms?

More specifically, the theory about apes eating mushrooms that grew out of the dung of the game they followed.

Food of the Gods: The Search for the Original Tree of Knowledge A Radical History of Plants, Drugs, and Human Evolution by Terence McKenna

>someone talks about smoking weed for the first time
>Joe gets closer to the mic
>RIDERS ON THE STORM dun dun dun dun

>Moses was fucking high on DMT
That's what the "burning bush" was
Plants over there have DMT in them

Yeah, Joe says a lot of stupid things.

Joe Rogan: Triggered on Netflix was pretty good.

Until the end when he straight up rips off Bill Hicks' devil voice and trill, about the Kardashians turning Bruce Jenner into a lady.

Not the first time Joe has ripped off Bill either. In response to some female heckler, he mentioned Bill's whole "one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively" line.

>decide to watch Joe Rogan Questions Everything, expecting him to be credulous or at the very least neutral regarding anything paranormal or conspiracy theory related
>mfw Rogan spends those episodes telling the paranormal/conspiracy proponents that they're wrong about everything, it's too farfetched to be plausible, the "evidence" is clearly fake etc

Pull up that video of the UFO in Mexico

i unironically like Joe's podcast, but god damn his stand up is not good at all

>Imagine living among those things, that's why African track runners are the best in the world because they had to run away from those things just to fucking survive.

He's right.

Most people when they are faced with a subject they don't know anything about will just move on or let someone else talk

Not Joe, he will bullshit for 120 min about something and get every fact wrong. Both the most entertaining and annoying part of his show

Last one on Netflix was alright once he worked passed the dude weed jokes

it's genetics m8
the east african super athletes are from a couple of specific ethnic groups

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19092698
>International athletes differed in their mtDNA haplogroup distribution relative to the general Kenyan population. They displayed an excess of L0 haplogroups and a dearth of L3* haplogroups. These findings suggest that mtDNA haplogroups are influential in elite Kenyan distance running, although population stratification cannot be ruled out.

the caribean super athletes are probably all juicing

*demonstrates elite jiu-jitsucc on you*

We need more tae kwon dong in the octagon

Yeah and genetics change due to environmental pressures.

i visit Sup Forums for these

Was about to say the same thing.

Just like Iceland dominating strength based sports.

>that episode where he berates those guys with magnets under their skin

and whites/east asians being intelligent

You forgot to include kikes, but you're right.

And people who evolved with winter not having black skin.

I always wanted to try it, I have a friend shane who does that stuff, Jamie you now about him right? *yeah Joe* But you know I'm scared of sharks. Like got a real fear, cause like they ARE real. It's a real fear of sharks.
>*few seconds of silence*
Holy shit jamie what is this? *this is Shane, Jamie* Wow look at the size of that wave.
>*brings mic closer*
Look at that size , jesus christ how big you think it is? Gotta be at least 50 feet right? right? wow, that is like crazy.

>butthole version
What did he mean by this?

NAME 1 (ONE) PERSON MORE LIKABLE THAN ROGAINE THAT ISN'T EDGY BRAVO

wtf i love japanese women now

So does cro cop

>"I wanted Hillary to win, but I didn't vote. That way I couldn't lose. It's like betting on a horse race... you have a horse that you want to win, but if you don't bet you can't lose."

Which mentally retarded guest do you think spewed this liberal JUSTification during JRE?

The vice guy, fuck i forgot his name, he was on the podcast recently mmmaaann

Best and Worst recent guests:

Best:
>Henry Rollins
>Rhonda Patrick
>Sugar hating guy
>Tom Papa
>Kevin Smith
>Bas Rutten
>Edgy Brah

Worst:
>Hunter Maats
>Brian Callen
>Brian fagban

Eternal comfy guest Duncan Trussell

>a chimp gets behind you

annoying they don't play songs anymore

fuck youtube

Wasn't that guy Canadian or something?

Do you ever wonder if everyone has a different interpretation of a color? Like what if red to me is what blue looks like to someone else. We'd never know either because our brains just process this zhit differently. Maybe thats why some people are naturally gifted artists. They see the colors in a way we don't.

Jamie queue up that video of that snake that eats a pelican whole. Fucking Australia is hardcore.

Why does Joe want to do away with the presidential position? Doesn't he talk about congress being bought out all the time? What does he think will happen if the power of the president is diffused?

Why does he want to get rid of Nations as a whole? Doesn't he realize the importance of preserving culture?

Why does he think online voting works, when he doesn't even trust polling machines? Does he not know the internet is far more exploitable?

This could only have been written by Rogan himself.

if humanity ever runs into extra terrestrial lifeforms it's probably time to wipe out borders

I like how on Joey Diaz's they start with a tune to get in the zone

>oh shit
>kick that mu lee

I watched some Rizin weigh in the other day and they had all those girls making fists alongside some guy in a Cup Noodle outfit.

WHY IS HE SO PINK

What do you think Joe thinks of Redban's new jailbait azn qt girlfriend?

> No weed encrusted kettlebells dipped in MCT oil thrown off the roof pasta yet.

You guys are slipping.

have you people been listening to nothing but this podcast for the last 2 months or something? how do you deal with the 15 minutes of shilling at the beginning?

that show would be 6 hours of utter and complete nonsense and a lot of the both of them being very confused