Why don't Mexicans like Donald Trump?

Why don't Mexicans like Donald Trump?

He seems like a nice guy

He's a threat to their parasitic existence

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

Ask Sup Forums. They're mostly Spics.

because he's a pinche gringo racista

Mexicans only like winners.

i like him. hes gonna deport all my lazy aunts and uncles and i wont have to pay for tyrones jordans with my taxes anymore.

Because he literally actually seriously wants to kill them all.

Why are the buildings on one side different than on the other?

Why do americans hate mexicans so much? It's completely nonsensical.

how can we get trump to convince hiro to create a cyber wall against mexicans and brazilians using this site?

Serious answer, not all mexicans dislike him there's a surprisingly high number of them who support him. As for those that dislike him, trump called mexicans rapists/murderers/criminals, even if he was only talking about the illegals ones it was a massive oversimplification of a large group.

That's just thanks to his elementary school tier rhetoric. People need to cut him some slack.

>it's not the president's fault he's only as intelligent as a 10-year-old

I guess you could argue he's technically not a pedophile.

Trump won thanks to narrative, Hillary was not only a corrupt piece of shit but she also focused too much on policies and let go of a narrative, Trump in the meantime embraced the narrative behind his campaign and appealed to the disenfranchised Americans, he also applied the fact that he was a better option than Clinton (anyone could have been) into his narrative.

Why do you think?

But he's only ironically pretending to be a retard. It's 400-D chess!

Stupid spic I'm gonna beat your ass.

Disenfranchised about what?

forced PC culture gone mad, "inverse" discrimination.

Well, there used to be a lot of white people. Now there are fewer white people. This is a problem for some people.