Most popular on Reddit right now: Sup Forums was right again story

Teen was refused a heart transplant in 2013. He got it after social media campaign and news coverage. In April 2015, he died fleeing a carjacking.

ktla.com/2015/04/02/atlanta-teen-who-received-controversial-heart-transplant-dies-after-carjacking-pursuit-police/
reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/4q0yzs/til_a_teen_needing_a_heart_transplant_was/

PRAISE KEK!

As always the Plebbit brigade is late to the party.

How long until their mods delete that story I wonder

Lel. The thumbnail is from that one popular pic.

old news
also
>teen
you can say nigger here

>nigger

Not surprised at all

Old news is old news, more at 10

blah blah blah he dindu nuffin blah blah blah da white man made him do it

on to the next heart to waste

If you can find the pic of him at a chess board, notice the chess pieces. It's set up completely wrong. Just a propaganda photo

I don't care if it's old news, it was lulzy to see it at the top of reddit. Didn't think those cucks would upvote something that proves their leftie lovey multiculturalism anti white maleism enough to make it the most upvoted thing on their shitty site.

>disproves*

>Alcapownage444 [score hidden] 17 minutes ago
>Fucking niggers man such a waste

When posts like these are made on reddit, you know the far left has gotten everyone on egde.

why do you care about those faggots?

its old news

quit making this tread

I just think it's interesting that it's at the top of Reddit. Never would've imagined a negative story about an ethnic minority would get so prominent. Quit whining, you don't need to post a reply if you don't care about the thread.

so is that heart still good to translplant?

Sad that some kid might have died because no hearts were available as a result of this.

reddit is pathetic. all those stories about repeat coke pregnancies and heroin junkies. and they still dont have the balls to just call them niggers/whitevtrash and drop their bleeding hearts.

cucks

No he's right, reddit needs to remain on reddit. The cancer must be contained and not spread here. They're mostly faggoty teens and idiots that'll fail to make the connection between that story and how horrible niggers are.

If you ignore cancer, it doesn't go away. Better to acknowledge it and spectate it. Chemo if it's treatable.

That pic was the best thing to come from his death.

See this is why I wouldnt blanketly donate my organs unless I could designate someone I trusted who had the final y or n.

He prolly wasnt an organ donor himself so, no.

Who the hell hasn't played castle crashers yet?

What a retarded reason to not donate your organs.

How much you wanna bet that the mods will lock/delete the comments because he's black and doesn't fit their narrative?

Or it's just more of karmawhoring just like most of TIL posts

Not wanting niggers to live is a great reason not to donate.

>Who the hell hasn't played castle crashers yet?
>mfw 8 years ago

Transplantation is hard on the organ so they generally can only be transplanted once.

What the fuck is up with that ad? Also

>ads

Niggz gonna nig.

They should have shoved a chicken wing in the hole and sewed it up.

TIL is old news