Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

why would a gay rape a womyn

The street cleaners for leaving all that junk around. Disgusting!

me for getting ROCK SOLID HARD

was it anal?

the guy who killed the wrong guy

The woman for dressing like a whore.

Her for not running away.

>Get on your knees! On your knees! I'm gonna take care of you. On your knees! Lay down! Lay down! Shut your mouth! Damn! You must have one tight ass! I'll take care of you, slut! Who buys your classy dresses? Your man dress you like that? Only a fag would let you go out like that! Little whore! Shut your trap or I'll strangle you! Got it? Shut up or I'll strangle you!Spread your legs! Spread your legs, bitch! Shut up! Don't move. Don't move! I'm gonna fuck your ass. I'm gonna blast your shit hole! I'm gonna fuck your ass like never before! Fucking little whore! Don't move. Don't move. You like being fucked in the ass? Your old man fuck your ass? You like that? Don't move, cunt! Don't move, don't move. Don't move, don't move, don't move. Don't move, shit! Don't move, don't move, don't move, I said. Fucking shit! What a fucking tight ass you got! I'm gonna blast your fucking ass! You shit on me and you're dead, got it? Fucking high-class swine! Shit, you got a tight ass! A real little faggot's ass! I don't normally like this. Fucking rich bitch! But this ain't bad! Huh? You gonna shut up, little whore? Take this in your ass, cunt! You never been reamed like this before, huh? You bleeding or you wet? Opens up real good, your ass! You bleeding? Fucking shit! That's so good! So fucking good! Tell daddy it's good! Say, Daddy it's good! Call me daddy! Call me daddy! Call me daddy, fucking cunt! Shut your trap! Shit! Holy shit! Jesus Christ! Shit! Awesome!

I came.

He wasn't gay he was a sexual deviant.

Noe.
He enjoyed doing this.
Makes us complicit in his fantasy
We are all wrong for this, and that's all thanks to Gaspar

I was with him through the rape part but the bashing her head in was over the line

overall I'd say they were equally in the wrong

>Call me daddy, fucking cunt! Shut your trap!

So confused.

all women have a rape fantasy
you would know this unless you're a virgin or a beta that never earns the respect of a woman (lol) for them to admit it to you, which is why she gets it from alphas

>I don't normally like this
lol

Who told you this then ??

He means screwing chicks, because he's gay
But even the gayest gay in the wide gay world of gays would not hesitate to assrape Monica Bellucci

your mom

Monica for being so rapeable

This gets me so erect

i can't do that position. i have a small penis.

Cant let her go crying to the police thats why rape should be legal less deaths

yes

I wish real rape was this sexy

What's the difference?

I fapped to this shit as a kid but now I'm grossed out by it

Kys normie

t. brap fag

no one, it's a movie

Her. I am not even joking. She's not even bleeding so that means she suffered no injuries.

what

He literally taunts her about her ass bleeding then later proceeds to pound her face into a bloody mush

Just fapped to this, god damn are her muffled screams erotic

Why she didn't get pregnant?

It would have been great if she was impregnated there

>fucked in the ass
>get pregnant

Because he was doing her in the shitter for one.

Oh for fucks sake, its god damn Belluci.

Can't he ejaculate once in her pussy for monica fucking belucci?

What kind of fagget is this guy

What the fuck was her problem?

looks like typical brainbombs song lyrics

I tried fingering my ass today but my wrist kept hurting as I was reaching around and fingering.

How do I finger myself better?

me for wanking to this

in my head it was

He actually is a faggot, idiot.

Fuck off. He's having sex with a hot woman, what kind of faggot does that.

>What kind of fagget is this guy
An actual fagget

>Fuck off. He's having sex with a hot woman, what kind of faggot does that.

An insane character from a fiction movie. It's about power, like rape tends to be. It's not about who you are attracted to necessarily.

>He's having sex with a hot woman, what kind of faggot does that.
He is not "having sex with a hot woman". He is assraping some bitch who dared get between him and one of his whores, by way of punishment.

So his penis is CGI ? It looks kind of thick like he just ejaculated for real.

Belucci doesn't care about a strangers cock rubbing all over her ass cheeks I guess

I always assumed they made him cum off-camera before shooting the scene

Fun fact: it's the same dude Rebecca Romijn gives a lapdance to in Femme Fatale

Of course it's his real penis. This is Europe.

Comrade Sanders

Yeah but we sre talking about the rapeno the beating

The anal passage is extremely thin and tears easily. Haven't you ever violently assraped someone before? God, they bleed everywhere.

I'm gay and I have rape fantasies desu

As the receiver of course.

Not to mention they normally dont stop shaking like fucking worm you have to smack them hard so they can stan still