This is just fucking sad and pathetic

this is just fucking sad and pathetic

do they really get enough sad pathetic loser clicking on these ads to warrant paying for ad space?

if so what the hell am i doing on this website

wtf i hate Sup Forums now

wtf i hate Sup Forums now

Probably, yeah. The amount of traffic coming to Sup Forums all it takes is a tiny percentage of people a month buying your overpriced gook shit to generate a decent profit.

Chances are they aren't paying that much for it either since Sup Forums can't get any other advertisers.

i mean just the wording on this ad is a slap in the face to those they intend to sell to.

i dont get it

don't be mean. that website probably provides Sup Forums 90% of its revenue seeing as it's the only place that actually buys ads here.

I was buying shit from j-list for a while now since they are a reputable seller with par-for-course prices that probably Jew me a bit but not as much with other sites. They run a tight ship, honestly.

how do you live with yourself? what exactly do you buy from them?

How so? It's not saying stuff like "lol buy our stuff you shitty weeb". Tame and realistic is more like it.

We're being gooked

>not blocking ads on Sup Forums
>actually giving money to an jew gook

Kek stay cucked.

Mostly stuff like Touhou merchandise when I don't feel like getting scalped by the Chinese or assholes that suck at packing my things properly.

Not a lot, but they have some good sales sometimes tbqhwy fampai

>Using ad blocker like a greedy jew

i dont know what the fuck a touhou is... is that some anime stuffed pillow you fuck or something?

i click them every once in a while. nothing wrong with supporting 4chinz

Wtf im now a #cruisemissile

the fact that you have the picture saved is disturbing. out of all of the sick fucked up people on Sup Forums the only people i really recoil from are you anime weirdos

I know that's a joke but I dunno where you want me to take it, logically speaking.

>german flag

I am now a #KillaryForHillary

I'm not gonna lie, if I didn't have adblock running I'd click it out of curiosity.

LOL

do you have to even ask?

no its not a joke, i literally googled "Touhou merchandise" and saw a bunch of plush anime girl doll/pillow things.

explain yourself

but it's an anime imageboard.
the site is called Sup Forums.
we have weebshit banners and ads.
our mascot is a green haired loli.

face it. anime is a part of this site.

WTF OP I'M NOW #mentallyHill

Touhou is the name of a Japanese computer video game series whose cast consists of females in silly hats and dresses. Merchandise, of course, would have pushed of said characters. Also music and blah blah blah. I buy em up because they're cute.

You're right
Im now #ReadyforReddit

>Muh 4chins was 4 anime! ABLOO

>Sup Forums
4 channel you fucking idiot not "four chan" like a fucking chinese word

Idiot

>tfw when you thought about opening an online business selling jap shit years and years ago when you came to Japan
>tfw somebody else has done it and they made enough money to bankroll Sup Forums

Fucking give me a rope and a bottle of whiskey

Anyone here remember toy-let?

>I buy em up because they're cute

dude come on you must be a grown man by now. i realize there is nothing "technically wrong" with what youre doing. but dont you think it may be a little childish and something you should be grown out of by now? I mean come on, youre buying title girl cartoon dolls on the internet because they are "cute"

where are you from originally? why did you move to japan?

You can still do that, you know. Tons of small sites manage to pick up tons of traffic once they get a nice initial investment going.

A favorite amongst those abroad are "proxy services". Look it up.

>No arguement.
>Better call him new!
Im sorry but I don't see ANIME & POLITICALLY INCORRECT.
>B-But Sup Forums was made for a-anime b-baka!
Yeah? A Bottle was originally made to hold a drink. Does that mean I cant turn it into a Molotov?
The fact that My Little Pony has its own board should be enough proof that Sup Forums isn't all about anime.

I guess, but as a hobbyist I find it endearing and nice decorations for my room, since it adds color and depth posters and the like don't provide. Besides, the wife likes them too.

we love otokonoko! but seriously why is the weeaboo jew trying to shill crossdressing?

I post anime pics just to make virgins like you mad and I don't even watch anime

Board culture exists. It's what separates the active user base from acting like retarded college-aged Redditors who do nothing but link to imgur every five posts.

That being said, anime has been a mainstay of the site and it's culture since the beginning. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it hasn't/won't be posted, and the more you cry about it the more it'll just incite people to spam the stuff.

feels great doesn't it

>current year
>adblocker
It's really all your fault

jesus christ you have a wife who supports this shit? where did you meet her? how did you explain you "hobby" the first time she saw your anime dolls? im genuinely interested.

im not mad. im just deeply confused as to the type of people who are into this kind of shit who arent young japanese children.

im not using adblocker because there is some user on Sup Forums who occasionally buys adspace to link to his end of the world blog and i like to check that out for entertainment, and im expecting him to do so soon after brexit.

TOKI WO TAMARE

lol calm down dude (jesus christ lol)

Once again, you result to insults because you know im right.
>Y-You're just a virgin!
>I totally don't watch anime or anything!
What ever helps you sleep at night.
>Muh board culture.
Oh fuck off. Where does it say, or better yet, imply that this board has roots within anime discussion?

lel

anime can get fucked but you're retarded

>I totally hate anime but you're retarded!
Uh huh.
Shill4anime

Wife and I met out of mutual interest for anime and video games. Everything else is self-explanatory. Iunno what else there is to say. I have like, 3 small plushes and they look nice. I find them a nice contrast to my room.

It doesn't, but you're trying to tell others how to behave on an open forum where, several clicks away, you can talk about Japanese animation until you fall dead in front of your PC.

They're just reaction images, dude. Stop being an autist about it.

>imply that this board has roots within anime discussion
>Sup Forums
>roots within anime discussion
>chan

Oh leave him alone. It's not worse than our allies at /tg/ and 40k.

only 1 percent of internet users actually contribute.

so its not hard to believe the nsa is trying to sell sex toys to virgin fedoras because they gotta get the money from somewhere.

>They're just reaction images.
Go look at the trump general and tell me that anime has a place on this board.

The chan part is actually short for channel...

For a business it's probably not a lot. I know a streamer advertised on Sup Forums and /vg/ for a day and it cost something like $100.

I..I browse that site and buy occasionally.

Fuck you OP. Not all of Sup Forums is Sup Forums and shit.

/jp/ and Sup Forums are big names here too.

I agree, my fellow rad-pilled Original Person. This site was made for wayaboys and their japanese girly cartoons and we really have no say here.
We should move to somewhere more productive and tolerant of our kind. May I suggest Reddit?

r/faggots may be more your speed, champ.

>he recoils at every single poster

>unironically buying off J-list

It's like you've never read the guide.

Dude, stop. Have a Snickers.

I love watching people like you shit yourselves over cartoons.

That doesn't make you any less pathetic. If I have any say in the matter you degenerates will be taken care of on the day of the rope.

>getting triggered by an image of a cartoon girl
How old are you and how long have you been on the internet?

>Trump general
Please just admit that you came here from Reddit just for the "ebin Trump memes!"

another dumb nazi, back to stormfront faggot

Based Peter Payne and jlist are the oldest of oldfags

Aw, look how hard you're trying!

You realize you're a sad faggot who will never reproduce or have friends, correct?

Go back to one of your many weeb boards, you don't have to shit up the others.

>triggered by anime pictures on a site founded for anime shitposting

>mfw we are being raided by ANTI-ANIME SHILLS
what are they trying to accomplish with this?

>if so what the hell am i doing on this website
You tell us, normalslime. You shouldn't be here. Fuck off back to your home in reddit or 9gag.

>the day of the rope.

Anyone who spends more than a minute on an anime imageboard will most likely never reproduce either.

The real chads are out fucking women while you're arguing with weebs over trivial things on the internet. You aren't normal.

divide and conquer a common jewish tactic

all anime watchers will be crucified under the fourth reich

Dang... Digits of truth.

>he said, whilst posting on a so-called anime imageboard

also holy quints

>if so what the hell am i doing on this website
Good point. What are you doing here?

>I love watching people like you shit yourselves over cartoons.
How does it feel knowing that not even a 2D 5 year old will love you?
I think you're missing the entire point.
Anime posting is fine, as long as it stays on the ANIME boards. But when you start Anime Weapon threads (/ak/ on /k/ for instance) then the whole point of having separate boards is pointless. Why go on /trash/ and start a hentai thread when you have a WHOLE BOARD dedicated to that sort of thing?
>Hes actually angry that anime is the #2 thread derailer next to leafs? What a normie new fag!
>H-Hes making points that are valid, S-SHILL! SHILL!

I'm not the one living in denial.
Checking your digits as well, friend.

There's nothing to divide. I want nothing to do with you manchildren. GET OFF MY BOARD.

redditors are still buttblasted over brexit

I don't browse weeb boards, I post anime to make you mad

that's what i thought in another anti-anime thread, i still don't understand, are they trying to distract the weebs from a happening?

>stop liking things i dont like you manchild
>valid points
kys

You seem really upset friend. No one should be autistic enough to care this much about chinese cartoons.

Queer German scat fisting fuck.

>implying half of us don't just come directly to Sup Forums for nigger jokes and dank Trump memes

Is that sum doubleasterisk, son?

>I don't like guns, I just own 20 of them because it makes my liberal mom and dad mad!

>Implying you can get laid after wasting quints posting like a summerfag

If you don't want to see anime, don't post on an anime imageboard you fucking normalslime
Fuck off to facebook or 9gag

>Manchildren
>Posts lego, a toy predominantly played with by children and "manchildren"
STOP HAVING HOBBIES
STOP HAVING FUN

If you hate anime then this is the wrong website for you.

Wow how sad! Hit the gym, go running, get out of the house and do something with your life.

they are simply trying to create divisiveness among the user base. It doesn't need to have a grander purpose as it's a textbook subversion tactic. United we stand. Divided we fall

No they're trying to intimidate people into leaving so they can take over. No different from SJWs throwing "racist" and "sexist" around to take the moral high ground.