youtube.com/watch?v=8R-FQTY4KJk
youtube.com/watch?v=UwvgMNE9ozg
snopes.com/hollywood-strike-trump-resigns/
archive.is/KPe55
youtube.com/watch?v=dEbE3fGfF-o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This can't be real.

What a loss?

oh no... what will we do without all this talent? we have the best Batman ever, the best country singer, Barbie, and Cher's extremely talented son all skipping out here.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>implying theres any good movies being produced these days
who gives a fuck, cry more bitch niggas!!!

Oh please let this happen. Theres plenty of desperate actors waiting in line. Its long past time for movie stars to die out.

Oh no, what will I do without Miley Cyrus and her Emmy winning roles?

Why should anyone believe these hacks? They said they'd leave America if Trump won.

glorious desu, just let the rest of the country do more movies you MPAA hugging fucks, die already you pedo scum

Hollywood is a cornerstone of the American economy, if they could ever actually get it to happen it would make a noticeable difference.

The problem is that they're incredibly over-paid and replaceable, which are not traits conducive to exerting leverage in a strike. The target of a strike, after all, is the employer - not the government.

This would be the greatest thing to ever happen. They have no idea how little they actually matter.

Just think, if it were actually true, we would be momentarily free of these people's content.

bahahahhahahahaha miley cyrus and amy schumber LOOOOOOOOOOL........................hold on let me catch my breathe .....BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

>Sup Forums wants movies to stop being made

makes me think

>the foundation and basis of American culture
How can one group of people be such self centered assholes

This would be a good thing. It would end Hollywood and allow a new industry and culture to rise. Hollywood hasn't been producing anything good for a long time, it's all being done by indie film makers or foreign markets.

>only hollywood makes movies
what did he mean by this?

>mfw American
>Don't consume Hollywood shit
>Pretty much only watch BBC shows like Taboo, Peaky Blinders, Victoria etc.
>mfw unaffected

Oh no, I won't get to see Hollywood tripe with people incapable of acting like Matt Damon, Clooney, or DiCaprio

They cant strike, if they stop working the jews wont make money, and half of Israel loves trump.

>Sup Forums wants trash to stop being shat out

What the fuck has rosie been doing for the past 10 years?

People hate those blonde bimbos

And george clooney has only one good movie

>Movies only come from Hollywood

How fat are you? Be honest.

>Reminder China's about to takeover soon

youtube.com/watch?v=8R-FQTY4KJk

>What the fuck has rosie been doing for the past 10 years?
taking absolutely abhorrent dumps in her master bathroom

Weren't these cucks supposed to leave and go live in Canada when Trump got elected?

Were they legitimately just lying?
Did they think we'd forget?

And nothing of value will be lost.

any source beyond a blog post?

>BBC
>thinks he's better than his fellow Amerifats

>Hollywood is a cornerstone of the American economy

Yeah, not really.

name one non-hollywood movie worth talking about in the last 15 years

ONE

>"the base of the entire modern American culture" that speaks on behalf of "all of humanity"

Screaming on Twitter.

And this:

youtube.com/watch?v=UwvgMNE9ozg

>Hollywood hates Trump because he violates civil rights
>Hollywood loves China
can we go over this one more time

watch more movies

DO IT

>they won't

Never thought of that.

Gaining weight.

I for one welcome our Chinese overlords.

nice """"""""""""""""""argument"""""""""""""""""""""

Raid

as valid as yours, you imbecile
>hurr durr do a list of movies so I can shitpost
fuck off retard, go eat pedowood crap somewhere else

Don't forget that Hollywood and liberals in general also love Muslims and Saudi Arabia.

NOT AN ARGUMENT

shit flick

It's just another one of schumer's """"""jokes""""""

It's fake news.

snopes.com/hollywood-strike-trump-resigns/

The article from DailyEB is literally just a copy-paste from TheRightists, who posted it on the 6th of January.

archive.is/KPe55

Fake.
News.

Tell /r/The_Donald, who you clearly got this from.

>shit flick
so you just asked for a list of movies to shitpost, fuck off retard

>ugly old lesbian
>ugly fat whore
>ugly drug-addicted dyke
>washed-up liberal hypocrite
>"boycott trump do it because we're famous and better than you"

they would have but they found out Canada actually enforces it's immigration policy and it's impossible to just move there. Canada actually doesn't just let anyone move there and the people they do allow to move there it's usually a 5-10 year process.

Let the Right One In

>Hollywood people meeting in secret and forming groups to spread Anti-American sentiments

The studio's major production is Hail, Caesar! A Tale of the Christ, an epic set in ancient Roman times and starring Baird Whitlock (George Clooney). During a shot, Whitlock drinks from a goblet of wine that was drugged by an extra (Wayne Knight); he passes out while rehearsing lines by himself behind the soundstage and is abducted. A ransom note soon arrives, written by a group calling itself "The Future," demanding $100,000. Mannix arranges to get the money from the studio's Accounting Department, as "petty cash."

Whitlock awakens in a beach house and finds his way into a meeting of The Future, a Communist cell. The members, who introduce themselves as mostly writers in the motion picture industry, explain their doctrine to him and begin to win him over to their cause.

Whitlock tries to explain his new-found Communist leanings to Mannix, who cuts him off sharply, slapping his face numerous times

That's fine for all of them to be righteous and everything but what happens to everyone who works on tv and movie production sets? Last I checked most grips don't have 50 million dollars to sit on while the entire industry is on hold.

not an argument

shit flick

It is, though. California survives on Silicon Valley, shipping freight to and from San Fran and San Diego, and Hollywood tourismbux. The actual revenue from the film industry is small change compared to what it does for LA real estate and tourism.

plus they all cricle-jerk themselves fawning over a director who can't set foot in America because he was convicted of raping someone.

Fuck off retard

>Dağ
>The Wailing
>Train to Busan
>The wind that shakes the barley
>Mongol
>Winter Sleep
>Zhmurki
>Elite Squad
>Pan's Labyrinth
>Son of Saul
>Names in Marble

>George Cloony
>Rosie O'Donnel
>Amy Schumer
>Miley Cyrus

>"""celebrities"""

George Cloony is the only person on this list that qualifies as any sort of celebrity, and that's a stretch since he hasn't been in anything good in nearly a decade.

and they loved Ted Kennedy

He was never good desu. Plays the same fucking role.

>4 or 8 years of no schumer
How is this a bad thing?

Why does your fucking picture have Miley when she didn't fucking say anything about a "total hollywood strike"

I bet one fucking retard said it and you retards just clickbaited some retard article

O no
that sucks

We said the "American Economy", not "California's Economy".

>they actually go on a strike
>suddenly they realize that their $10,000,000 home isn't going to pay for itself
>they being making more movies
>the same actors call the strike "just brining attention to an issue" and not a really strike

youtube.com/watch?v=dEbE3fGfF-o

>basis for all modern american culture

While sadly true, the country isn't gonna just cease just because Hollywood stops doing thing.

Does that mean more foreign movies? I live on a third world shithole and we only get Hollywood crap on cinemas. Maybe we might see Godzilla Resurgence on the big screen now. Thanks libshits.

imagine how fat and ugly amy schumer will be in 8 years

>I bet one fucking retard said it and you retards just clickbaited some retard article

Ding ding ding!

>Four actors who have nothing worthwild coming up
>They had very low chances of being in any films anyway

Amy Schumers Barbie role was never confirmed anyway, i doubt a women who's HPV and Herpes positive would be a good role model for girls

what shithole?

Who's ready for the impeachment? I've got my popcorn ready. It's gonna be great.

>established, money sucking celebs go on strike
>cheaper, up and coming actors gain more traction due to the vacuum created
>Hollywood becomes competitive

nice

please let this happen

damage control

no one cares, hollywood. your reputation is so shit right now.

>if I say it it must be true!

well I guess that is a real thing now

Nah, I'm:
and
The article has no legitimate source m8, wish it were true though. Hell, we still got 8 years though, that's enough time in the world.

>rosie o'donnell
>miley cyrus
>"actors"
Oh no, the world will grind to a halt when the Hannah Montana movie and Tarzan 4 are cancelled.

Is there any difference?

>they don't know they are retarded

@ you retards that fall for clickbait shit

Now you're just being deliberately obtuse. Go have a look at a graph of how each state contributes to US GDP and come back to me.

k

>he says while unironically believing in russia hack conspiracies and pissgate

whatever trumpkin

People in this board would actually kill themselves from a strike

>muh capeshit
>muh game of shit
>muh walking plebs

I legitimately think the Academy Awards should be hosted in Canada this year. Otherwise these movements don't have any teeth.

This, Sup Forums would be forced to talk about actual movies instead of the newest Hollywood trash

Remember how bad television got during the writer's strike?

...this is literally everybody I can live without.
Also Hollywood can honestly take a break, I can live happily without half the crap they produce nowadays.

How fucking self absorbed do they have to be?

>"we're the base of the entire modern American culture"
how much more arrogant and deluded can they possibly be?

DRAIN THE SWAMP!!!

>the source for this shit is spinzon - conservative

wow literally fucking kill yourselves retards
gotta circle jerk being retarded because now pretending to be retarded is a whole country thing

look at all these great sites that picked it up! holy fucking shit it's so bad being surrounded by actual fucking retards

>train to busan
>good
it's ok at best

>its fake news because i don't like it

thanks for the autistic screeching

good.

>it's funny to pretend to be retarded!
>real entertainment websites that are "controlled by jews" wouldn't want this information to spread
>I mean they were against trump right?!?!

nice logic fucking retards