What did he mean by this?

what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-muslim-ban-excludes-countries-linked-businesses-article-1.2957956
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe it's because I am autistic... I never found this pose natural. Even if I pulled up my pants it would be from the sides.

*blocks your path*

Dr. Carson, I'm MAGA

It's called a power stance and it's not supposed to look natural

Shmurf BTFO, try to defend this, come on!

Uh, you don't get to bring Muslims

what?

schooling retards on what a constitutional republic is

If Hillary had won under Trumps circumstances practically everyone who shits on the electoral college would be defending it right now. I see the benefits of the electoral college and the popular vote. I find it hard to demonize either. I find it easy to get pissed off at faggots who preach about 1 being better than the other. In the end you're still electing a crook.

what did the VP mean by this?

Nice try Zrumptkin, but everyone knows Hillary won, only hillbillies voted for him, city people all voted Hillary

why is this okay?
nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-muslim-ban-excludes-countries-linked-businesses-article-1.2957956
>exclude all countries linked to 9/11
>exclude biggest exporters of international terror
>exclude all countries in which he has business holdings

Well, well, well...

by expressing opposite views on the subject?

Except it doesn't bring all states into play, just six or seven swing states. If you live in Vermont, Texas, or South Carolina you can get fucked.

thanks for contributing

>redditors shitposting and crying about trump because they couldnt vote a woman into office, solely for being a woman

we live and learn my man.

it actually makes him smarter for considering many angles

Dr Mengele, I'm SS

I don't give a shit, fuck ragheads lol

lol

HS EXCAVATED BY THE POPULUS GOOD FUCKING JOB THATLL DO GREAT TO FIGHT ALL THE PROPAGANDA BULLSHIT THAT TOOK ALL MY FUCKING COLLEGEFAG FRIENDS.

EVERYONE JUST WANTS TO IGNORE THE MUSLIM RAPE GANGS

Except for the actual country that committed 9/11, which Trump is fine with because they give us money?

You statists disgust me.

>Yfw we're going to have another 9/11 on our hands thanks to Trump

Yes he had a revolution of constitutional understanding between the ages of 66 and 70.

edgy, I like it

Or, and stick with me here, he supports whatever system allows him (or who he's currently supporting) to win; and has no actual political principles of his own.

>To those fleeing persecution, terror & war, Canadians will welcome you, regardless of your faith. Diversity is our strength #WelcomeToCanada- Justin Trudeau

FUCK YOU TRUMP
YOU DID THIS

that semicolon is inappropriate since the clause is not independent

he probably just meant to hit the comma but missed and didn't notice; happens to me all the time

JUST

in this sentence the comma should be replaced with an em dash

POTUS?

We didn't tell you to elect weedman.

>tie goes past the belt
LMAO

>ill keep spamming trump threads until there is a full crackdown.

Aye

there wasnt a crackdown during the election, why would there be now?

Fuckin aye

>it's a Sup Forums gets political and outs the cucks episode

you are dumb dumb ,

i hope so im getting tired of this fucking shit

>during the election
Were you born like this, lad? Nice trips btw

*makes america white again*