What are some artists you like but hate their most popular songs. Ex...

What are some artists you like but hate their most popular songs. Ex. I love Guns n Roses but when Sweet Child O Mine comes on my ears bleed.

Attached: B54F9FA8-16E6-4FC8-BF77-770BEA18ECC4.png (280x300, 96K)

More of a My World kinda guy eh

Tyler the creator

Yonkers is really mediocre, never understood the hype around it.

Paradise City too, their singles are really grating
it was mostly the super edgy video

Everything but the singles like user said. And the cover of live and let die, fucking christ i dont get the appeal of that song at all.

Stairway to Heaven is vastly overrated in my opinion, despite Loop Zoop being one of my favorite bands

Smells like teen spirit

>Smells like teen spirit
I guess but only because its overplayed and treated like their masterpiece.

ITT normies in denial of their basic taste

BUT IM A CREEP

In my opinion Radiohead's worst song. Same goes for Pablo Honey. If Let Down / Paranoid Android became the new Creep I'd be ecstatic

Opposite for me. Sweet Child O Mine is far and away their best song. Use Your Illusion 1&2 is the most bloated rock release of all time. Appetite is their best at 6/10. Too much cheesy Aerosmith blues swank.

Daft Punk since Get Lucky is their mainstream song now. I miss when half the tracks from Discovery were well-known.

>Sweet Child O Mine is far and away their best song.
you're kidding, right?

Horrible opinions. Please bin yourself. Thanks.

Oasis Wonderwall

Oasis Spades by Radiohead?

I love eminem but I hardly ever listen to Lose yourself and cringe whenever I see the mom's spaghetti memes.

RHCP, so fucking sick of other students at my school playing Californication and dumb faggots who think they can play slap bass playing Can't Stop and Dark Necessities.
This, what is everyone's deal with it? I don't get it at all.
Also all these

GUILLOTINE

Ugh

edgelords

Queen.They are pretty great but normalfags ruined most of their songs for me
>atleast they dont now about queen I and II
>yet