Is Tropic Thunder Sup Forums approved?

Is Tropic Thunder Sup Forums approved?

It pissed of SJWs so what do you think?

Sup Forums will praise anything as long as it does that.

Tropic Thunder is kino. The most tasteful use of blackface of all time

I loved it when I saw it at 14. Very cringy and unfunny when I tried rewatching it though.

It's some grade-A comedy. Especially watching with friends

Someone hasn't seen Lethal Weapon 5 it seems.

Go suck an EGGGGGG

We're supposed to be a unit!
Suck my unit.

Unironically one of the funniest things in cinema history. The movie itself lags a bit at times, and Jack Black could've been totally cut from the movie and it wouldn't have mattered one bit. But, it has its moments.

It had no right to be as good as it was

that shit is fucking reddit senpai

Fucking comedy gold. Haven't seen anything as funny since Step Brothers.

the 2 movies 21/22 jump street are really good

>"What do you mean, you people"
>"What do you mean, You People!"

always makes me laugh

I liked 21 but found 22 to be bad.
I don't know. I felt like 21 was going ironic over the top whereas 22 tried too hard to replicate 21 without adding anything new. The only amusing scene I found was the beginning where they discussed how the sequel was exactly going to be like the first.

You kids who like tropic thunder, what other comedies do you like? Also have you been diagnosed as mentally retarded?

>that god tier opening scene

It's so unironically good

How did Ben Stiller's character win an Oscar for a documentary? That makes no fucking sense.

sausage party and swiss army man were both awesome, and no.

>what other comedies do you like?
Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny

Greatest scene doesn't even include the principle cast, it's between Tom Cruise and Matthew McConaughey.

Vampire, action star, courtoom lawyer, shady Hollywood Jew producer, can based Tom play everything?

I liked the deadpan villain girl that kept accusing Jonah Hill of being older than he claimed he was, and her trying to kiss him at the end.

yes it's an Aristocrats choice in comedy

no 22 was still pretty good
you sound pretentious

APPLE BOTTOM JEANS

y