Why do Americans like to roleplay as nazis and aryans on the internet?

Why do Americans like to roleplay as nazis and aryans on the internet?

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/wnet/african-americans-many-rivers-to-cross/history/did-african-american-slaves-rebel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't

I fucking hate both of those groups

KKK existed before Nazis.

KKK were just protecters of the South

There was a real risk of groups of blacks getting weapons and attacking there old owners and stuff right after the Civil War

I'm not even a racist but having the KKK was justified at the end of the Civil War

It wasn't until they started lynching random people and burning houses down that they became bad.

you should visit Sup Forums and see how many americans have stuck nazi and prussian flags on their walls

>I'm not even a racist but having the KKK was justified at the end of the Civil War

did hitler ever say anything about KKK?

Nazis hated KKK afaik.

Greek general is literally full of neo Nazis lol

Because most of them are shitskins with sandnigger traditions.

They really were though, at least for the first year or so.

I'm talking about the first Klan however, who only existed to protect whites in the South from both Northern carpetbaggers and blacks wanting vengeance.
It wasn't until the second Klan that they became terrorists. The second Klan didn't exist until the 1900s.

The original Klan was made up of ex-CSA soldiers/officers

Hitler would've hated the KKK
The KKK only want racial purity and segregation.
They don't give a damn what blacks/jews/others do as long as they stay away from whites.

It wasn't unheard of American slaves to rebel either

pbs.org/wnet/african-americans-many-rivers-to-cross/history/did-african-american-slaves-rebel/

KKK was illegal in nazi germany

Probably not the highest of opinions

because most of them have no achievements in their life to be proud of so they resort to being proud of how they look like.

pride is indeed dangerous emotion on humanity

Is that Nazi propaganda?
I thought it was Soviet?

sick art desu

Why would Soviet propaganda be written in Dutch and have the SS log on it?

I didn't see the SS symbol and I don't speak dutch

>I don't speak dutch
Well it doesn't use Cyrillic like Russian and it looks like German with extra vowels and 'k' and 'z's.

I didn't see the dutch symbol and I don't speak ss.

fuck of you pathethic reddit shitter, i hope you will see your mother die

Nice shit senpai

why are slovakians so rude?

>KKK were just protecters of the South
>I'm not even a racist

because most of american posters on Sup Forums look like that balding obese abomination wearing kekistani shirt. such "'people"' want something to proud of. they think that even though they are ugly as sin they are still white so it automatically makes them better than those who are not considered white. pathetic, delusional people

Because it funny fuck you

What do you look like, tough guy?

you really should look at the star of David which reeks of anti-Semitism (guess which country was known for that?)

I'm not saying they were good guys.
There the IRA of the South

Nazis even got some inspiration from all the laws, IQ tests, eugenic ideas and fucked up groups that had been inside the US for centuries. Among other things (old Germany "philosophers", occultism nonsense, etc.).

He's a shitskin

the IRA sold drugs within their nation i dont think that count as protection

A fucking souflaki complaining about larping

Isn't America something like 50 % non-white? Are they just pretending to be aryans and nazis? Maybe false flag posting?

>there old owners
Good one Cletus

my Jewish friends brother has a Prussian flag in his room. being a prussiaboo ≠ being a nazi.

i look like an ordinary slav. at least i am not fat nor balding

Why is pretending Americans are the only ones that do this so popular on Sup Forums now when half of our posters are openly shitskins and chinks?

this
also they are virgins and believe they will get a pure arjuhn wife appointed to them in some new white country they will be taken to because they are so white.

But Americans ARE racist bigots when compared to enlightened and tolerant Europeans :)

your average Sup Forums poster

Lmao even their nazis are blacked!

inb4
>m-muh leftists look bad too!!!!!

We can't all have a Golden Dawn senpai. Americans just have to use what they can.

the US has never had a single successful fascist movement in its history, meanwhile a Nazi party ran by a fucking Turk achieved electoral success in Greece within the past decade and your country tongues Putin's ballsack constantly. Literally fuck off.

To be fair though you do have to admit that you can find people who look "undesirable" in any political party, group or with any political beliefs - if the conversation is just going to be who can find fatter or uglier pictures it seems pretty retarded.

Plus I dont even think the kekistani retards are the ones larping as "Nazis", aren't they just civic nationalists and lolbertarians?

>inb4 somebody calls me out for my fallacious strawman posts
that's not how it works

Other parties are not built around notions of masculinity and superiority of a certain group, you cannot afford to be a nazi and look like you have escaped from the local MTG tournament

>America
>Nazi party
literally like four people

But they aren't Nazis, that's just something you decided to call them.

Nazis might be something more like Golden Dawn in Greece or Casa Pound in Italy. (To be relevant to the two countries posting shit ITT)

>they are not nazi, they are post-ironic white supremacist lolbertarian kekistani, 'mkay?

But they literally aren't nazis though.

>everybody I don't like is Hitler
what are you doing on this site if literal Redditors are able to upset you this much?

What are they then?

I guess their political beliefs vary they're probably more of the civic nationalist / constitutional lmaobertaians.

I'm not even defending them I think the kekistanis are retards but this "If you have ANY right wing beliefs you are a fat balding kekistani lol" shit is just plain idiotic.

literal retard

That much I knew, but I wanted to know about their political orientation

I dislike you OP, I may well ask why Greeks like to roleplay as hapless dolts on the internet

What do you believe in politically? Let's find some pictures of people who are underaged, fat, gay/alternative sexual orientation, balding, overly skinny, etc that share anything close to your beliefs or positions.

>point out how silly amerimix's larping looks like
>canadians do the damage control

why do Germanics like to rollplay as Aryans irl? it's not like they descend from Sanskrit speakers.

All whites are nazi at bottom.
Only the difference is explocit or implicit.

>tons of why do Americans thread
>Americans never get tired of answering

I'm impressed

Because they have next to no culture.

golden daw are shitskins

>it's not like they descend from Sanskrit speakers.
All Europeans descend from Sanskrit speakers famalam

WE WUZ PRUSSIANS AND SHEEEIT I SWEAR TO ALLAH MY GRAND GRAND GRAND PARENT WAS 1/16TH GERMAN NIGAAAAAAAAA

We are all greek

>Why do Americans like to roleplay as nazis and aryans on the internet?
Well some are Neo-nazis. "Aryans" was Hitler being a retard, so unless they are Persian they are also retarded.

You should look at a Sup Forums meetup it's 90% brown people.

Which 18th century German University whose dean of Greek literature just discovered the Upanishad did you escape from now?

KKK hated Catholics and since he was raised Catholic and half of Germany was, he probably wasn't a fan.

Wasn't nazi Germany a enemy of US? Seems kinda cucked to be American and a nazi desu

>inb4
>>m-muh leftists look bad too!!!!!
But they do. Arguably worse these days.

word.Even Hitler himself despised mongrel subhuman race obsessed Americucks and still they have the biggest active Nazi organization