We serve the People edition

We serve the People edition

The thread for posting in Chinese and discussion about the Chinese speaking world.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=SHgeVQKxh5s

>Learning resources:
pastebin.com/KpgEG6G9
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9QDHej9UGAdQ0k4MXF0SXdTcGM
(shout out to /lang/ for the second link)

>Recommended TV Series:
movie.douban.com/tv/#!type=tv&tag=国产剧&sort=rank&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Recommended Movies:
movie.douban.com/explore#!type=movie&tag=华语&sort=recommend&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Literal Chinese cartoons:
bangumi.bilibili.com/guochuang/
ac.qq.com/event/cartoon2016/index.html

>Chinese Manga:
ac.qq.com/
u17.com/

>Online Novels:
qidian.com/

Free Tibet
Free Taiwan
Free Manchuria
Return Mongolia's rightful clay

You just want to see China fail.

Chibese are far uglier than nips and here korean.

China's aging and population decline will be worse than japan and their population will be under 1100m in 2060.

China's modern culture alway fallow japanese and their gdp is overrated

I just hope that EU will ally themselves with rising China!

Fuck you China

Japanese girl>>>>>>>>chingchig girl

Japanese facial appearance>>korean>>>chinese

come home yellow man

idk about the EU but we already did it. They named us their most important partner in the region.

that'd be too good to be true

forgot /sino/

>Tibet
A couple million peasants spread across a giant, arid plateau, whose entire modern infrastructure was built by china
>Taiwan
Taiwanese people are 98 percent han Chinese and speak Chinese language everyday amongst each other, and the island was agreed to belong to china by all victorious powers after world war 2.
>Manchuria
Manchuria doesn't even exist anymore. Manchus are a tiny minority in that region and their culture has been completely china-fied by this point.
>Mongolia
Outer Mongolia is already independent and are much poorer and irrelevant for it. Inner Mongolians have it way better.
Nice meme.

you done fucked up fatty

I support Hong Kong independence.

>hong Kong independence
And how do you suppose that could ever happen?
HK imports all their potable drinking water from the mainland, as well as a lot of their food. Without china, Hong Kong cannot possibly survive. Not to mention, there is no way HK could possibly stand up to PRC, considering the PLA garrison is present.

Hong Kong is a literal fucking city that depends on China to Survive

Lol Korea appearance? You mean the copy-pasta face after they shave off 1/3 of their faces?

我喜欢中国女人胜过朝鲜女人

>tfw sino threads are always dead
Come on goys, let's practice Chinese!
你是哪国人?

我不会说中文,我的中文很坏 :(

It's okay. Just do your best! 你是法国人吗?

是,你呢? 你是美国人吗?

是的。我学习中文已经六七年了,我在北京住了一年。

我只学习中文一年所以很难聊天
你为什么学习中文?

因为我觉得中国很有意思。我可以跟大家分享我在中国拍的照片。这张照片是在北京大学校园拍的!

在英国大学我学习汉语二年,和在浙江大学我学习一年。我去九月六日。

你在中国还是美国目前? (not sure if that is the right use of 目前)

你 >目前< 在中国还是美国?

sorry not the other guy but here you go.
It works at the end when spoken informally.

我几乎明白事事!
我首先没有懂"分享"所以我用了google
读中文比较打中文简单

It's probably broken but hey I'm trying

谢谢
I'll try and remember that
Any tips for things to take to China before I go? I'm going shopping on Friday and the only thing I can think of is antiperspirant

這是我去年拍的,南鑼鼓巷

It's very good for only 1 year desu.

reniminbi appreciating like crazy, is china's manufacturing economy fucked?

Which city are you going to? I only really know Beijing, and my knowledge are a bit dated. Usually I just bring money to get better deals on things I was planning on buying anyway. DJI drone, camera gimbal, books, small hand craft gifts etc. If you are skinny then clothing in "外贸店" are very good also, export quality and cheaper than buying in brand stores in the US.

Where is it at right now?

Hangzhou
Weather wise, I've been told to take T-Shirts for the summer, and get a coat and a big blanket for the winter because even though during the winter it's a bit colder than the UK, there isn't any central heating so there aren't many opportunities to warm up

I find the weather in eastern China identical to east coast US, cities with the same latitude have very similar seasonal weathers. Only difference is the monsoon season in southern Chinese cities.

>implying anyone can tell them apart
hohohoho

That appears to mean I'll get Northern Florida weather
Can't say I'm ecstatic about having sweaty balls for 200 days of the year, but thanks for the advice

I support Hong Kong independence too

>There's another Brit going to Hangzhou

when are you going and how long for?

November for 2 weeks

well I'm going next week, so I'll try to keep up with /sino/ threads in case you have any questions

Rate Hefang street, Xixi Park and Westlake for me

Will do mate
maybe we could meet up because that's never gone wrong before h-ahah......

Why do I have to learn the names of all my extended family for HSK? I don't give a shit what the chinese word for auntie is.

What did they mean by this?

I wonder where Hans is

Have fun u 2, both of you are clear from the Oct 1th golden week so that's good. General rule of thumb is to avoid the golden weeks so you won't get swamped by people. It's first week of may in both China and Japan and first week of October in China. Most public holidays are to be avoided if you can, and try visit sites during the work week to avoid other tourists. One exception is Chinese new year in Beijing. Most of the migrant workers will leave to visit family so Beijing becomes very nice and quiet during that time.

who's your fave member of SNH48?

Like asian can't apart italian german and rusian