Hi. my freedom-loving, rational and educate friends

Hi. my freedom-loving, rational and educate friends.

I think Islam is cancer. Quran encourage people to kill kafir. Mohhamad actually enslaved peaceful people and Muslims praise it.
Sayyid Qutb was right when I discribe charactaristic of Islam, Islam is everything for muslims. Muslims only obey to sharia.
And sharia was designed to attack kafir.

Okay. They will attack, kill, rape and enslave your family. What do you do? Just crying and watching such desaster?

We have an choice, to support Israel will bring power balance in middle east.

Let Iran and saudia arabia fight each other.

We need to destory Islamic world for world peace.

I heard some people think US's aid to Israel is useless. No It's not. Israel protect our freedom and democracy by stoping these barbaric muslims in middle east.

I am thankful and respect Israeli people who fightling against terrorists(A.K.A Hamas). Please keep sending aids to Israel.
We want to live in peaceful world. right?

>>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EgcrtvomXoI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well desu fuck Palestine.

>The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Wrong, zipperhead. He's still my goddamn enemy, and he still goes in the goddamn oven

I'll admit, I don't like how goddamn shifty Israel is, but I'd rather them than the muzzie hordes.

haha,

I love Jewish people and Israel(high-technology and educated people^^)

Most people on Sup Forums are against diaspora jews and not Israel jews.

>I don't like these Jews, but these other Jews are okay despite being the same thing

It doesn't work that way.

The problem is that the Neocons (who are very pro Israel) are allied with Roaches and Saudis. This is solely due to them trying to maintain a cold war paradigm despite the fact the cold war is over.
The left gets persuaded by Neocon rhetoric and thus believe Israel is the source of all problems in the middle East.
Really we need to be rational. Ally Israel, antagonize Iran, Saudi Arabia, and Turkey. We need to end the old cold war paradigm.

I can promise you that we hate the diaspora jews as well. Bunch of leftist cunts that tries to talk in our behalf although they haven't been here and felt the heat.

Let’s take the following assertions, which I will subsequently verify with an authoritative Jewish source:

1. Jews believe that they are superior to gentiles and will therefore rightfully inherit the earth.
2. Marxism is an outgrowth of Judaism.
3. There is no scientific basis for Marxism; it is a religion.
4. The religion of Marxism, taken to its logical conclusion, destroys the White race and Western civilization while increasing Jewish power.
5. The Jews identify with the lower classes in order to use them as a weapon to overthrow the natural leadership of a nation.
6. Communism comes from the Jewish spirit, and the bloody Bolshevik revolution was the Jewish takeover of Russia.
7. World War II was at its core a struggle between the Jewish ideology of Marxism and the European ideology of Fascism.
8. Any gentile who adapts the worldview of Communism, Marxism, Internationalism and/or Democracy becomes a Jew in spirit, for all intents and purposes, as these ideologies serve to further Jewish power and Jewish interests.
9. Adolf Hitler was right about Jews. He was right that the Jewish problem is at the center of all problems in the world and he was right that the Jewish mind is poisonous to the soul of the White race.

The average person would probably roll their eyes at the above nine statements, due to their indoctrination. I personally believe them to be correct, but they are not entirely my own. Rather they are paraphrased from passages in the 1939 book A Program for the Jews and An Answer to All Anti-Semites; A Program for Humanity, written by a Jewish leader named Rabbi Harry Waton.

Pretty much.

Tob Shebbe Goyim Harog.

Did not expected a Japanese flag entering this thread

well Japan-sensei if you say it, then it must be true!

Those are called cucks.

>I don't like these Jews, but these other Jews are okay despite being the same thing
>It doesn't work that way.

i don't like these folks, but these other folks are okay despite being folks too
it does work that way, unless you're a subliterate mongo.

I think it's actually kind of funny when it isn't done to screw the US, like how they treat muslims. We have that in common.

However, meddling in our politics, media, and banking intended to fuck us in the long run is a terrible show of gratitude to people who lost relatives freeing jews from the camps.

nice proxys kike

that gif isn't even of a real jew. it's an arab dressed like one. are you retarded, or just muslim?

fuck off, i'd rather support scientology than some religious cunts in the middle east

bump

>Most people on Sup Forums

Those are jidf shills and diaspora kikes pushing the "israel are bro tier" meme

>gets upset when someone makes an unfounded generalization about Sup Forums
>proceeds to make an unfounded generalization about Sup Forums

shiggy

It's not a generalisation. I am outright saying that pro Israel posters on Sup Forums are jidf and diaspora kikes along with a few braindead nu/pol/ redditors

OY VEY GAVALT HOW DARE U INSULT THE MASTER RACE

youtube.com/watch?v=EgcrtvomXoI

>It's not a generalisation. I am outright saying that everyone i disagree with on Sup Forums are shills who frequent websites i dislike, and that differing opinions can't be due to the fact that people think differently from one another

FTFY
YTML

You’re so fucking right, Japan-kun. I love to see mudslimes crying like pussies against a single fucking state.

you could wipe out every muslim on earth but the jews would still find a way to end european people

Hi i think all worship of judaic god is cancer because he was a mass murderer and terrorist. genocide is a crime against humanity :-DDDDD

Deus Vult.

Hey French Xenophobe. Meanwhile Israel was pumped filled with the latest technology and funding from the US to do their dirty work on the east. Greed fuels the madness and Xenophobia is the weapon. Open your eyes mon ami.

But support genocide sure why not eh?

What a caricature. Israel is a nation of modern technologies and start up. And in 1948 and 1967, they won alone against Arabs. In Israel you can find jews, christians, mudslimes, niggers, arabs, white, buddhists. In «Palestine» you’ll find mudslimes only.

The death of thousands of terrorists isn’t a genocide, but a glorious event. This is not a dirty work, but the protection of our glorious civilization.

>diaspora jews

SLAVS HAVE THE MONOPOLY ON HATING THEIR DIASPORA REEEEEEEEE

Islam isn't going away anytime soon. The mudshits are far too useful. See They're the human equivalent of argentine ants, only dumber and less dignified

>France

HAHAHAHAHAHA. You cucks are going to be the first to go.

Yeah, get him Canada

I hope you hate the bosnians that settled in the Nordic countries, because we sure as hell do.
Fucking pseudo-niggers