>Sup Forums believes this is just a coincidence

Jewish subversion of the alt-right, right under our nose

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4DzcOCyHDqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off harry

Sup Forums is fucked

they are worshipping a faggot kike

Roaches are inbred, they worship a pedo sandnigger.

you can see the milo does have a bald spot if you look hard enough

Why do people keep posting these people? Come to your own conclusions. These people are worthless.

Who worships Milo aside from entryist faggots? Everyone here hates Shapiro after Trump and Lauren Southern(is that her) is borderline irrelevant. She's okay in my book though so I guess I'm a cuck. Anyways I hope your fellow mudslimes kill Milo when he does that retarded march.

It's either these guys or white commies.
Pick one.

Who's the woman?

who's the chick?
also proof she's a kike?

Op is right plus Milo is an obvious Faggot and still these retards worship him

That's not possible because the alt-right IS the subversion.

Lauren Southern isnt a kike. She just said her relatives were oppressed by nazis didnt she? Lots of non jews were.

Ben Shapiro isnt "alt-right" is he? I thought he was a full blown conservative. He just is better at arguing being a sneaky jew

If they're controlled opposition or subversion, they're doing an extremely poor job of it. Compare the state of the alt right in 2008 to now. It was a joke in comparison to now.

Ben Shapiro is a neocon/pro-interventionist. He isn't remotely alt-right

>thinking we worship milo

The Enemy of My Enemy Is My Friend

First we deal with the liberals and Muslims then we worry about the jews

They aren't subverting you. They do things while you sit on your ass, and as a result you're interested in them (because they actually do things).

There were so many Sup Forumstards at his rally that it's unmistakable that he is worshiped

Sup Forums is literally depressed self hating jews

Liberalism toppled monarchies, withstood the failure of laissez-faire, and dissolved both fascist and communist empires. You better bring your A-game.

There is evidence to support this hypothesis.

I love it how every time somebody tells alt right something they don't want to hear, they resort to ad hominem, and yet they make fun of leftists for doing the exact same thing.

I don't give a crap about Milo and his (((fellow faggots))). I just like to remind roaches of their place.

Milo has his uses.

Ben fell from grace with the Breitbart debacle.

Lauren is OK, I suppose, but Rebel Media has turned to shit.

White - Black Racewar in a nutshell

youtube.com/watch?v=4DzcOCyHDqc

what game is she playing?

its hardly under our nose, we call them kikes daily

That's the social justice way of thinking

That the only difference that doesn't matter is the ideological one

It only matters your race, gender and casual orientation, who cares what you think when you fill the diversity quota?

>implying the jews are the only ones using the alt right to their own ends.

Hehe, stupid nazis.

shapiro already outed himself as a huge kike

milo is wearing crosses constantly, that he's part ethnic jew shouldn't even matter

i dont know who that other person is

>Ben Shapiro
>alt-right
>Lauren Southern
>Jewish

Such subversion. Ben Shapiro got chucked after being cucked by that chipmunk looking cunt who keeps writing stories about everyone assaulting her.

This tbqh, dat feel doe :^(

>?
>milo
>?

Who are these people?

we always knew these kikes were controlled opposition

>Alt Right
Milo isn't the fucking Alt Right, he's just a troll. Dick Spencer is Alt Right. Jared Taylor is Alt Right. Milo Yogurtpilates is just a newer edgier Republican.

These people aren't "subverting" anything. Ben Shapiro doesn't even seem to know what the Alt Right is.

>he doesn't know who kike shapiro is
he pretended to be full Sup Forums. then he left breitbart and revealed his Jewish tendencies and went anti-Trump.

Milo has stated that he is only a jew because his mother is, automatically making him a jew.

Can't see how anyone can hate Milo, though. Aside from his somewhat weird stance on lesbians, and his wrong opinion on abortion, he only speaks common sense.

Welcome to nu/pol/. A cancerous reddit infested place where all you have to do to become a role model is occasionally criticise some insane fringe feminist wacko SJWs or talk about gaymergate and ethics in videogame journalism. Doesn't matter if you are a gross faggot a kike or a liberal. You will get tonnes of neckbeards and other weirdos worshiping you

Reminder that Milo keeps pointing normies to come here and ruin the site more