Buried

>Buried
>Budget: $3 million USD

How? It's just a guy in a box. What could possibly make it cost 3 million dollars?

well they had to buy the dirt to bury the coffin

Ryan Reynolds gets 1 million, 1 million on other actors and director, 1 million on location rental, properties, film, crew, production, post, and insurance

>everyone who works on a film does it for free

>What could possibly make it cost 3 million dollars?
The actors, the props, the cameras, the SFX, the location, the crew.

They most certainly could have worked under that though.

money laundering schemes. all those shit movies were made just to launder money

It's art, Jerry! They're artists!

Meryl told me.

Three million is still really cheap to be honest.

>Paranormal Activity
>11,000 USD

Catering

Shot in the director's house with shit brand cameras for the right spooky feelings, starring his failed art school friends and local Chippendale strippers. They all probably made a ton of money though.

I am eternally angry that retarded bullshit was actually a success somehow
Also had the most Snnoying commercials I've ever fucking seen, with the nightvision shots of people being scared nonstop

Did you watch it in the cinemas?

Fortunately no

OP you retarded nigger. Post is incredibly expensive and time consuming. A movie will wrap and spend 6+ months in post.

Pic related had 2 million budget. And you keep wondering why the CGI in marvel movis looks like shit with hundreds of millions of budget. If they would shot it with nonames it would look like scond comming of Avatar.

Why don't they just use FedEx?

3mil for Pure KINO
Thats a steal my good boy.

My asshole was clenched during the entire movie
Jesus christ that film was intense as fuck
And im not claustrophobic at all

kek'd

a casket through fedex is fucking expensive though

Confirmed
I shipped Ryan Reynolds in his casket to my buddy in Fort Lauderdale with them one time, it was unreal expensive. Would not do it again.

money laundering

Probably the worst horror movie in a decade yet somehow gets treated as the best.

This is the worst genre in film.

M A R K E T I N G

Marketing for a movie and post-production are expensive.

Often they dont include marketing(on imdb or wiki) in the budget,but sometimes they do.

I bet the majority of the money went to the main actor,the director and the editing/sfx guys