youtu.be/54wpH1CMCYk?t=29s
youtube.com/watch?v=UkdkOvoW9o8
youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=n8WhT9BwpRs
youtube.com/watch?v=Vg-5WgcMV_o
youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Penis envy

Bluepill who dosen't believe in reptilians or holographic universe. Also he's Bill Hicks.

This.

Stopped working out

The first one through the wall always gets a little bloody.

Controlled opposition agent to keep legit conspiracy theories from being taken seriously.

Too much Super Male Vitality. Order yours today before it runs out. INFOWARS DOT COM.

>implying Germanic death cults don't exist

This.

Faggot con artist who makes up and sensationalizes shit to gullible idiots for filter moneys.

Also aged very fucking badly.

Doesn't he claim to be 38 years old?

Is his whole career just a form of deadpan dry comedy? He can't believe the shit that comes out of his mouth 99% of the time, yet still has people who take him seriously. I don't get it. Is it the same people who think wrestling is real? Why do people like this only exist in America?

The Eternal Patriot: the one to fight the Globalists until the end of time.

42. He looks like he's in his late 50s.

BUY MY WATER FILTERS!

WE GOT 1000 BOTTLES LEFT OF DNA FORCE, BRAIN FORCE, SUPER MALE VITALITY, SURVIVAL SHIELD, BIOME DEFENCE ITS ALL GOING TO BE SOLD OUT

I TAKE THESE EVERYDAY, TRUST ME

I AM ALEX JONES

IF YOU HEAR THIS MESSAGE YOU ARE THE RESISTANCE

Be on your guard fellas, there are Globalists all over this thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=qUEy55r49fY

youtube.com/watch?v=UjhWf-9x7GM

David Knight > AJ > MAYNE STREEM METEOR > those two chicks

Two good reasons to watch Infowars.

youtube.com/watch?v=34dJ7nheBaw

I beg with Sup Forums to stop posting them as a source. They're trying right now to rebrand themselves as an alternative on the streets right wing news source like Breitbart as opposed to a batshit 9/11 conspiracy site, and they have produced some compelling youtube videos of retarded left wing protests, but they're still completely retarded.

I like the crazy redhead too.

This poster is a reptilian, don't listen to anything it says.

Meh... he's more of a showman and is pretty open about it. You'd have to be a complete retard to take everything he says literally. He's more of a living meme.

This is the funniest shit I've ever seen

Holy shit

shoo shoo filthy Anglo

>Why do people like this only exist in America?
I also wondered about this. The people who believe in the conspiracy theories over here are usually pretty much mental patients. In the US it seems to be pretty mainstream.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Ido2B4HqFM

youtube.com/watch?v=RnIWSI2tkDM

meant for

MOMMY

youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs

You're goddamn right.

>entire gimmick is to go against the establishment and the super rich that want to control us and keep us stupid
>supports a president that is super rich that loves the poorly educated

How do we take /ourguy/ back from the trumpfags that co-opted him?

he's homosex

Trump is basically doing more to dismantle public education system's monopoly on education than any president in modern history.

of course conspiracy guys support that

>Trump is super rich
This actually makes him more trustworthy than someone like Clinton, who made her money by being a shill. Meanwhile Trump is just an old rich white guy who said fuck it and doesn't need anyone's money. You can point to donors getting jobs but I think they're also people who are doing things he wants.

Also all you need to know about how the establishment feels about Trump is to look at any mainstream news source.

What is up with his head? It's fucking huge

He's a pioneer, He's an explorer
He's a human, and he's coming!
He's animated, he's alive, his heart's big!
It's got hot blood, going through it fast.
..He likes to fight too!
He likes to eat! He likes to have children!
..He's here! He's got a life force!
This is a human, this is what we look like!
This is what we act like! This what everybody was like before us.
This is what he am, He's a throwback. He's here!
He's got the fire of human liberty! He's setting fires everywhere!
And humans are turning on everywhere!

This guys fucking nutty

plus jones has hated the clintons with every fiber of his body for years

a man who wants to provide for his family that got paid off to shill after he got too close to the real truth multiple times

now the powers that be will meme him as the oprah of 'conspiracy' 'alt right' circles

huge viral growth due to american's idiocracy as well as the arrogance of main stream america

started off hosting a radio show in texas on his own volition because he is a 'patriot'

continued to grow and actually had access to truth before disinformation tactics used by the government caught up to the digital media age

filmed pretty much the only view of the bohemian grove

also knew about Bildeberg when they were still underground and had to completely alter their public persona and how they interact with "conspiratards"

youtube.com/watch?v=dahQCEzjkfM

once you come out the other end of actually learning about those in power, you either accept and retreat, or accept and play by their rules

youtube.com/watch?v=OVMyH8eOHKs
youtube.com/watch?v=FJFi9ky01D0
etc.

but yes goy
buy the pills
buy the filters

red pill kino

jon ronson knows whats up and as usual way ahead of his time

alex is a nice guy, if you can get him off-camera to have a drink, do it

youtube.com/watch?v=ATaQ7n1iSy8

>When he talks to the cops
Was it autism?

>Has to explain what his message is because his braindead audience wouldn't get it if he didn't
Pottery desu

*blocks your path*

Margaret Howell? She doesn't seem crazy. She seems downright sexy. Watch her moaning here:
youtu.be/54wpH1CMCYk?t=29s

This sums Alex Jones up quite nicely.

Ever see the episodes of It's Always Sunny where Frank scares up people cause he invested in businesses? That's this guy. There's the gun control episode and another I'm forgetting. He even goes down the "tap water is BAD" road while selling water filters route LOL.

Expect Trump to start spouting random baseless shit due to this guy and Fox News. He already said illegals voted (kek turns out his buddy saw hispanics voting ahead of him during election day) and his defence advisor believes Clinton had a CP dungeon in that restaurant that crazy guy later shot up. This president is comedy gold, the likes of which we haven't seen since Bush II.

KEK what a trumpcuck. Our school system is like 25th and this dumbass put a private industry stooge who doesn't know shit in charge of running public education policy. It'd be like following up a nerd with decades of experience with a dumbass to run the department of energy. Oh wait that's also true KEK.

only 25th and we outspend every other non meme country per capita

>public education system's monopoly on education
Are you reading your own post?

Has he ever apologized for telling his audience Russia was firing nukes on New Year's Y2K

He's a kook who believe he's anti-establishment but obviously supports the kind of despotic rhetoric employed by Trump. There's a chance he's being paid to push the interests of the russian regime.

He probably does actually believe most of what he says unlike, say, Yiannopoulos, but that doesn't mean he isn't brainwashed.

To be fair, the libshit "everyone deserves a medal" culture largely contributed to those poor results. The countries topping education are those that recognize that some people cannot be doctors, engineers and scientists and offer them a formation adapted to them while letting the smart kids get on with their work

there is such thing as an educator not controlled by the state

Big head big barin

betsy devos is based

joe lieberman introduced her in the senate

only paid democrap teachers union shills hate her because she wants school choice

Have you seen RT? The rest of yurope has plenty of conspiracy shit related to the CIA, especially during the Bush years. It's just all limited to the internet since their non-free governments don't allow someone like Jones on air in the first place.

mad meme, r/antifa bro

youtube.com/watch?v=UkdkOvoW9o8

youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4

proof? This is pure ideology

What are your favorite Jones rants?

youtube.com/watch?v=n8WhT9BwpRs

youtube.com/watch?v=Vg-5WgcMV_o

I listen to his rant compilations to fall asleep.

The way he just walks onto their set and takes over

youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM

What the fuck is even going on, I am so confused.
Is it kino?

Peak of his career right there.

He's become so boring after Trump won.

HGH fucks you up in the long term brah

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Too be fair, "Hand in your guns, pass the cybersecurity act and bluh bluh bluh the police states good", is one of my favourite Bieber songs.

A country without any public education?

It's called Nigeria.

He's a moron spreading autistic conspiracy theories.

>Herb Alpert
More like Harry Shearer clone.

This is worse than Melvin.

surprised that story he told about him charging and beating an entire football team while going "reeee" hasn't been posted yet

best rant

genius who makes money fearmongering
the trick is to make some of it true
then people will believe the rest of the bullshit you shit out

>RT
>Europe
Besides that Russia just spreads conspiracy theories to undermine the west

The basis of any good conspiracy theory is that there should be a type of evil overlord villain behind it all. The US govt is pretty well funded with a lot of resources so it's easy to think that they cooked up some weird shit like putting stuff in water or mind control chemtrails.
When you live in Italy and your government consists of a bunch of old dudes getting caught with hookers all the time but not doing anything else, it really undermines the potential of a terrible conspiracy.

and yet we actually got our own illuminati (the P2 masonic lodge) which ruled the country from the shadows during the 70s and 80s

fpbp

/thread

Redpill overdose

took so many redpills he's lost his fucking mind.

She's a disgusting coalburner

>Our school system is like 25th

Is that somehow a crowning fucking achievement in your little mind? We should be top 10 at the very fucking least considering how wealthy we are as a nation you stupid fucking cunt.

HURR DRUMMP BAD HUIRR

Think for yourself PLEASE just once . Just give it a try.

i don't even understand how this is a segment

hnng

You need to learn to read son.