Started watching new girl last week, I'm only 3/4 through season 1, it's pretty good so far...

Started watching new girl last week, I'm only 3/4 through season 1, it's pretty good so far. Does it get better or worse in the next seasons?

Oh, and zooooooey deschanel is pretty qute

>mfw Zooey is preggers again

Hope she dosen't hide this time. I want to see dem swollen ankles.

she must look like a snake that swallowed a basketball

s1 is the only good one

turns to shit quick imo. Don't forget its a total chick show that makes every man on that into a feminine tool.

Season 2 is the peak of the series. 3 is alright too and 4 has a few good episodes. 5 isn't great at all and I think the show is settling into mediocrity with 6

I got halfway up to whatever the last season they have on Netflix is, which I think is just 1 behind whatever is on the air. My gf at the time got me to watch it, and I stopped when we broke up, even though I actually quite enjoyed it. I don't know how the latest season is, but I could tell even by the last few episodes I watched that the characters were broader and their flaws started to become more cartoonishly obvious. I'm guessing within the next season or two, the same thing will happen to this show that happens to most long-running sitcoms and it'll become their sole defining characteristic.

It was really funny when they tried to hide her pregnancy on the show with loose-fitting clothing and having her stand directly behind tables.

Season 2 is great. All other seasons are bad.

I've watched the first 3 seasons and I have no regrets. It's actually one of the best sitcoms around these days.

hmm alright

also, what the fuck happened to coach from the first episode? he just randomly disappeared, does he come back? at first I just thought they replaced the actor with another black actor then I realised it was a completely different character

Doesn't get good until season 4. Season 5 is best.

It's gets much, much worse

All the characters get flanderized

They start pushing Schmidt and cece will they won't they but no one cares

They start pushing Nick and jess will they won't they but no one cares

Winston is actually pretty chill and makes up for coach leaving

Wayans got cast on a different show and left. He comes back for season three or four.

good for her

she knows her career is dead, so she decided to spend her time on more important stuff

The guys never stop being funny so it's worth watching just for them

I've tried watching this but I just can't stomach the manic pixie dream girl shit. She's so obnoxious in everything she's in.

it gets better then it gets much, much worse.

>They start pushing Schmidt and cece will they won't they but no one cares
>They start pushing Nick and jess will they won't they but no one cares
>Winston is actually pretty chill and makes up for coach leaving
This. The last episode with Winston's cat is the last episode worth watching.

>3/4 through season 1
>he hasn't seen based Winnie the Bish yet

It's even better when they introduce Megan Fox. Not kidding.

It gets worse for awhile but then it gets alot better. Winston pretty much becomes the whole damn show at some point and the source of 90 percent of the laughs.

schmidt and cece got married
nick is dating megan fox
winston is dating Nasim Pedrad
and Jess is dating her cousin

Season 2,3 and four are really good imo. The worst part about New Girl is zooey, i generally want to strangle someone when she starts to sing/tries to do physical comedy/acts like a complete tard.

I hate that I like this show