AHAHAHAHA OH NO NO

AHAHAHAHA OH NO NO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so nice that the leader of this country spends all his time worrying about a sports league

Based Trump destroying the shitty sport that is handegg.

Better than worrying about the "wage gap" or gender pronouns

Lol Drumph is losing his mind

>American """""""""""""""""""Sup Forums""""""""""""""""""""""""

>poor person Sup Forums

He's not. It's an intentional distraction from escalation of nuclear tensions, domestic failures at healthcare reform and inability to build the wall, and just general hand-wavey nonsense.

Trump has done more in 8 months than Obummer has done in 8 years

>escalation of nuclear tensions
as if this is more his fault than bill's
>domestic failures at healthcare reform
yes because congress is easy. weren't you obama-bots just telling us that congress blocks everything for 8 years, and now suddenly it's trump's fault? establishment politicians on both sides are going to continue establishment politics so long as it benefits them. trump is just a middle finger to their existence
>inability to build the wall
it's already being built, look it up
>hand-wavey nonsense
this, it's a "fuck you" to everyone who supports the regressive side of the left

im pretty sure he has. his handicap is off limits now.

The narrative on everything in this post is so Sup Forumstarded it has to be a shill

>Nuclear shit

North Korea’s “”””nukes”””” are barely even powerful. If one hit the US, they’d be the same size as hiroshima, which is a dud compared to ours.

>Healthcare

Rand Paul. This is the way out.

>Inability to build the wall

It’s happening.ronpaul.gif

You pee sitting down, don’t you?

Oh I'm sure he has sweety :)

Yes he has, not good things but certainly more.

>supported bernie during primaries
>get fucked over by the dnc
>literal proof via wikileaks
>vote trump since there is more overlap than with that cunt
>he kills TPP even before taking office

Bernie Sander on the subject of open borders
youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0

>yes because congress is easy. weren't you obama-bots just telling us that congress blocks everything for 8 years, and now suddenly it's trump's fault?
I'm sorry but isn't the congress heavily Republican majority? It's not like this is some minority government. Trump has it served up for him on a silver plate.

>Sup Forumstarded

Difference in Sup Forums and having common sense is that you think trump is a god, and trump has his flaws but is trying to piece something together

yes, trump has control over north korea's nuclear program and controls their uncontrollable leader.
yes, drumpf is so stupid the authors of the bill couldn't get people to vote for it
yes, drumpf isn't building the wall even though money was allocated to it from the defense fund

Swede user, Congress also has democrats and they denote everything. Unless the republicans all go in with trumps idea, nothing is happening and it’s just a stalemate.

You weigh over 300 pounds, don't you?

I'd be interested in what you think his flaws are.

>be rich
>gets shot

as opposed to
>be poor
>get shot

>anything that isn't HURR DUUR DRUMPF IS STOOPID LOL AMIRITE MY COMRADES? is Sup Forums

This is why you leftie urbanite rednecks are the lowest common denominator of the decade. You can't even respond to a small simple post with barebone facts without a kneejerk pull-out-a-boogeyman-from-the-hat autistic spasm.

When did Sup Forums become full of evangelical nerds? I guess permavirgins don't really lose much being Republicans.

>muh Bible

Lmao grow up

>facts

>literally the first post to bring up religion

Are you're an retard?

>denial
Keep laughing. It does hide your insecurity I promise.

it's hard to pass legislation when RINO's like McCuck shoot down everything you try and pass

It's full-blow identity politics by young millennials and Gen Z'ers in an attempt to disassociate as much as they can from the SJW boogeyman. These people are most likely complete failures in real life.

I think his twitter situation has gotten way out of hand, and he still hasn’t done much for the wall, but there is steps. But then again, trump could’ve shut his damn mouth and these protests didn’t have to happen

When you stand up to an idiot boss, there are always prices to pay, short-term.

Long-term, you always win.

>gets shot
coming from brazil FUCKING KEK

>Republican majority

yeah its heavily republican leaning, but what retarded Sup Forumsposters wont tell you is that trump is hated even by the party that he run for office with at this point, his good ole boy club is dropping like flies and the republicants are starting to realize they made a big mistake and are going to just block his ass on everything they can, you can literally fuck trump and it wont be career suicide because he will never exist in politics again after these 4 years

Sup Forums posters also try to deflect from the fact that trump obviously filled his cabinet with people that were more interested in stealing from the country than bettering it, I mean he has lost like 90% of the people he placed around him already, and now this fucking suicide pact with matis kek

Or when your legislation sucks and isn't remotely partisan

I believe in the "greatest trick the devil ever played was letting the world believe he doesn't exist" meme when it came to Trump for a while, but at a certain point you'll come to the realization that the dude is a narcissistic emotional child who cannot let any slight, no matter how minor it is, slide.

It's not all smoke and mirrors, its just who the guy really is. In the early days of the campaign I thought it was all some inside joke I was a part of, then I was where you were that 'ok he is serious but he's playing the 4d chess', now I've accepted the fact that he is on many levels just a dumbass. A wildly successful businessman, sure, but those two aren't mutually exclusive

>85-90 percent approval rating with republicans
>hated
nope

Yes, projection really makes a solid base for your argument.

forgot to mention in that he is in no way trying to distract from any of the things you listed. He tweets about them (Healthcare, the wall, taxes, Korea) just as often. That's the magic of Trump, he literally tweets about all of those things all 24 hours in a day, everyday, nonstop. He is an insecure attention whore. you give him waaaay too much credit.

>tfw the good guys literally cannot stop winning

*skips white house visit*

>an anti-establishment candidate is going to butt heads with the ingrained establishment
wow what riveting political commentary

goddammit how did i fuck this up so bad
wasn't me.
I wanted to add in

It's not heavily Republican slanted, they only have 52 seats in the Senate so if a few aren't on board it's dead

>majority

*goes out to dinner with Trump later that night*

justice prevails once again.

its a rep house, senate, white house, supreme court. cope more drumfkin

He is helping us win the culture war and this is the most important thing he can do. Also the Wall is being built and illegals are being deported. Additionally we will have the SC for a long time thanks to Trump.

Cuckservatives hate white people just as much as democrats do because muh free market flood the nation with brown labourers because paying someone a proper wage and safe working conditions is tantamount to the employer being raped

Also let's not forget that republicans are not conservative. They're progressive Christians and progressive big business. If it doesn't expand Christianity or help big corps they don't give. A fuck. If you're a republican you're not conservative just a cuck

trump's major achievement is making a bunch of stupid people call intelligent people stupid and actually believe it.

source: this thread

This
this country is so dumb that we eat it up

There are two type of Republican voters: rich ones who vote Republican so they get more tax breaks, and poor ones who quite simply vote against their best interests. It's pretty funny how they're at odds, too. The former pay illegals for the cheap labor, while the latter want illegals deported so the former has to hire them at higher wages instead. They ignore all that and just demonize the left, though.

Nuclear tensions are the actual distraction. Trump doesn't care about health care reforms; that's a senate thing. The wall has prototypes being built right now. Shitposting about NFL is just something Trump does during his morning shits.

>and poor ones who quite simply vote against their best interests

What are their interests and how are they voting against them?

Their best interests is uncontrolled mexican immigration obviously.

Democrats are against their best interests too. So are the libertarians and the greens. Trump is the only one pretending to care about the same shit as them and surprise surprise he won

Well for starters...

What does this mean? I hope you're not saying that the number of people of a particular political persuasion that are enrolled in Obamacare actually means anything because people are required to enroll under penalty of fine. People don't have a choice in the matter.

>republicans are law abiding citizens

so this... is the power... of liberals discourse...
whoa

As Obamacare crumbles around us trying to replace it isn't voting against your best interest. How many of those people are in there because they're forced by the mandate? More republicans being in it isn't an indicator of anything.

>based on congressional districts which republicans tend to win 60-40 and dems tend to win 80-20 in majority-minority districts mandated by the voting rights act.

Why are you putting the wage gap in quotations? Do you not believe that some are paid significantly more than others, and that this isn't bad for our economy?

Pretending is the key word

I don't get the kneeling debacle, is doing it more or less patriotic?

When did Sup Forums get taken over by SJW commies?

>it's hard to pass legislation when RINO's like McCuck shoot down everything you try and pass
Funny, because Trump is more of a RINO than McCain ever could be.

Certain jobs will always pay more than others and that incentive needs to exist otherwise you couldn't get doctors to stay in school for a decade, yet, come out and make the same wage as a secretary. The wage gap only exists insofar as men work more hours, work harder, higher paying jobs. Until women are willing to take those same risks they'll continue to make less as a whole.

McCain is a legit liberal. Trump is the good kind of RINO.

No nigger I remember when it was mostly libertarians and classical liberals.

Chanology

They were SJW's before it was even a thing.

>McCain is a legit liberal
don't even have to an amerishoot to know that is a WEW-tier comment

>the kind that gets nothing done while firing most of his cabinet picks within the first few months of his presidency
McCain is an American hero right now desu. I hope that brain holds up for another 3 years.

Yeah. I had high hopes with all the shit he talked before the election but fuck what a let down he's been

Don't people realise that the west's high standard of living is a bubble and all these evil globalists are trying to pop it?

its because it is more accurately an earnings gap that is grossly distorted into becoming a "wage gap". there is an issue present for sure, but it is so disingenuously presented that it robs it of a lot of legitimacy

This place was always leftist you dumb fuck.

Why is people getting paid different amounts of money for different types of work bad for the economy?

Sure you do, reddit. All those heated political debates on lolcats and rickrolling.

"You're gonna be so tired of winning."

He was right. NFL BTFO along with its oppressed millionaires

Sup Forums was always liberal until moot made the poor decision to give Stormfaggots like yourself a safe space in the form of Sup Forums, even after you faggots ruined /n/ and /new/ twice.

We unironically supported Ron Paul. Also, you bring up the most normalfag memes to come out of this place. I suspect you're a redditor.

I'm not a conservative you moron and I don't fuck with identity politics. It seems that all liberals can do is be angry and assume things of people.

Check his voting record before you post nonarguments about a country you don't know, leaf.

>Sup Forums was always liberal

Confusing "liberal" with "leftist"
And Sup Forums has always been one of the most successful board of Sup Forums, like it or not.

NOW GO FUCK YOURSELF, FAGGOT

I knew Sup Forums was still salty about Sup Forums taking all their relevancy but this thread is kind of pathetic.

Gonna have to bring you up to speed here, reddit, but Sup Forums always """supported""" the candidate who brought the most batshit entertainment to the table with the most meme potential. In 2008 that was Ron Paul. This election it was Trump. If it existed years earlier, it would have been Ross Perot.

When did Sup Forums talk about politics 24/7 and Trump on almost every board outside of Sup Forums (The politics board)

...Oh yeah 2016. Go back to /r/The_Donald newfag stop pretending that you're some oldfag

>liberal

i think you mean libertarian. Sup Forums was DEFINITELY never anything remotely resembling leftshit sjw tumblr bullshit.

>you faggots ruined
you still don't get it, do you? there's no "you people" or "you stormfags" are some bogeyman group out there that is "INVADING Sup Forums." the people you seem to hate so much (right-wing, anti-sjw etc), aren't "invading" or "ruining" Sup Forums, they ARE a part of Sup Forums, just as much as all the whiny sjw's are a part of Sup Forums as well (r9k, mu, ck, etc). you don't "own" Sup Forums, nor have a monopoly on who "is" or "isn't" Sup Forums. sorry, sweetie.

honestly, if you hate free speech and right-wing views, just go to reddit. they will censor everything that's not pro-obama, pro-hillary and pro-sjw. you will feel right at home there.

The NFL probably could punish players before Trump chimed in.
Now that Trump has threatened to remove tax breaks there is probably a 1st Amendment case to be made under the collective bargaining agreement. It may risk huge liability for the NFL to fire a protesting player for sucking because they can claim the NFL is acting on behalf of the President.

They probably should just keep all players in the lockerroom until the anthem is done.

Sup Forums invaded Reddit, not otherwise.

>d-don't assume my ideology!
>proceeds to assume he's a liberal
top kek

I have been here off and on for a decade and have never been to reddit. Just because I don't post every day and don't come here for years at a time doesn't make me a Redditor. Just means I have a life, proxyfag.

He's clearly far left.