Do people in your country prefer short or tall women?

Do people in your country prefer short or tall women?

I want to fuck a giant

I definitely prefer women smaller than me(1.84)

1.65-1.70 is ideal.

I love Sabina!

I'd say most guys probably do

Wait, if it's natural for men to like shorter women, why do women want to be taller? (wearing high heels and shit)

Fuck am I a philosopher

no.9 is cuter than sabina!

Elina is a qt as well.

this thread is relevant to my interests, post more tall qts.

I believe my fellow countrymen don't really care about height

me, I like tall girls. (not taller than me though, that would start to get weird)

why does she have big pupils like that

Yea i never understood that either

I saw a 2m tall qt Chinese girl on the train once. Highlight of my miserable life.

wtf, too short I don't want to breed with a womanlet

Goes the same way for women.
I know a gal almost 2m tall and she still would like a man taller than her lmao.

DEATH BY SNU SNU

>wearing high heels
Are you daft? High heels shift the center of gravity of your body and accentuate your buttocks and thigs as well as push your hips to front and arch your back slightly.
They have nothing to do with "wanting to be taller" unless you're serious womanlet, but in that case there are platform shoes not "high heels"

>I want to fuck a giant
Giantess*

Me too, very much so, problem is i'm 189cm. I've never seen an IRL woman who is taller than me..

why nobody posting pics you fuckers
>inb4 /s/

I generally prefer shorter women but I'd be absolutely fine with a taller one as well, though I rarely see grills taller than me and I'm only around 180-182 cm

we all do

She is IRL 2D.

Central Asians are the master race.

small

I want a tall gf but they all want men taller than them. Also I get turned on when I see girls that are taller than the girls around them.

the low test runt that made this

manlets shouldn't be allowed to make charts

> inches and feet
Can't you post that pic in revolutionary workers' units?

try being 2 metres

I wish I wasn't 4'11, I feel like only anime fags and pedos would seriously want me

t. manlet