I'm sick and tired of this bullshit ghetto rap garbage ruling the airwaves...

I'm sick and tired of this bullshit ghetto rap garbage ruling the airwaves. Why can't we go back to when rappers actually rapped, or when rock was still popular
>inb4 dont listen to top 40
Top 40 is what the majority of the population listens to, and it sucks not being able to talk to people about music since they only listen to XXXTentacion or Gucci Mane. Only non degenerate country is ironically Japan where somehow J-rock is still popular. What went wrong?

Attached: 1515510991038.jpg (916x1024, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aoQAEyFOvC0
hiphopisread.com/2012/04/secret-meeting-that-changed-rap-music.html
soundcloud.com/gutsthestampede/shrooms-prod-by-burnr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Same could be said when rock ruled the airwaves years ago. Dont enjoy it? Listen to something else

I'm sick and tired of this bullshit indie hipster garbage ruling the airwaves. Why can't we go back to when rock bands actually rocked, or when grunge was still popular.

I'm sick and tired of this bullshit whiny grunge garbage ruling the airwaves. Why can't we go back to when singers actually sang, or when glam was still popular.

I'm sick and tired of this bullshit faggot glam garbage ruling the airwaves. Why can't we go back to when singers actually danced or when disco was still popular.

I'm sick and tired of this bullshit repetitive disco garbage ruling the airwaves. Why can't we go back to when singers actually wrote meaningful lyrics or when folk was still popular.

I'm sick and tired of this bullshit pretentious folk garbage ruling the airwaves. Why can't we go back to when musicians actually made music, or when jazz was still popular.

Kill yourself.

You sound dusty

fuck off contrarians you dont understand what im talking about

Don't like listening to nigger trash? Don't listen to it, dude. It's as simple as that. Listen to what you like. A lot more people dislike this stuff than you might think.

how is rap anymore ghetto now than in the 90s?

I understand where both you and op are coming from, but what's happening right now is something sinister. The pop music industry is now 100% propaganda, just like Hollywood. Go on any social media platform and look at how many young, media-consuming people out there talk and act like dumbfuck niggers who flunked out of school in third grade. It's astounding. See that cute, seemingly wholesome suburban girl that you share a mutual faceberg friend with? Here she is on instagram/periscope twerking and talking like a low-iq nig. Imagine it's January, 2017 again. Donald Trump is to assume the office of the presidency in just a few days. If I were to ask you then to name me some Spanish-language hits, what would you respond with? La Bamba? Macarena? Perhaps some Enrique Iglesias? The Spanish hits are very few and far between. But low and behold, out of nowhere comes the bland, juvenile, unimaginative smash hit, Despacito! And within a matter of hours nearly every media platform in the country is promoting it 24/7.

It's not. It's less-so, as far as the mainstream stuff goes. Most human beings are disgusted with the sight of genuine, distasteful ghetto-dwelling trash on their TVs and devices. Record labels pick and choose their performing monkeys very carefully nowadays so as not to cause offense, but the message is still the same.

just ignore the "rap" you don't like, you idiot

ignore the radio, make a playlist or something

theres plenty of actual rap out there, and honestly out of all these fucking idiot rappers, at least x stands out for me at least but that doesnt make him good

Attached: 1520538398728.png (600x500, 78K)

The only rapper worth listenin to is muh boi 6IX9INE

Just show people the stuff you like and hopefully eventually you'll find people who like it and can now talk to you about it. This is what everyone who listens to niche music has to deal with, it's just a given

He's a musical genius.
youtube.com/watch?v=aoQAEyFOvC0

It may appear this way to you but you fail to realize America post 1964 has become a melting pot of all sorts of cultures from around the world. Music of course is going to reflect the demographic shift in this country. Hardly propaganda. Unless you mean rap music yeah rap music is straight propaganda garbage invented to destroy POC

hiphopisread.com/2012/04/secret-meeting-that-changed-rap-music.html

fuck off, that fag is just attention seeking FAGGOT looking to get views off my boi

One look at the Oricon charts would prove you wrong you fucking weeb.

>It may appear this way to you but you fail to realize America post 1964 has become a melting pot of all sorts of cultures from around the world

'64 was when the bill was signed into law, but the visible change didn't really begin to happen until about three decades later when law enforcement stopped cracking down on illegal immigration, Mexico began subtly encouraging their citizens to emigrate, and PC became a thing. My dad used to travel constantly for work and I got to see a lot of the country growing up. By 18 I'd been to every state but Hawaii. America even in the mid-90's was not what you think it was.

>Unless you mean rap music yeah rap music is straight propaganda garbage invented to destroy POC

I've read that article a few times. I don't doubt that something of that nature could have occurred. It's like the crack epidemic, except now it's all of society being subjected to it. They want us all to be stupid. For fuck's sake, the matriarch of the wealthiest family in American history stated outright that he wants a nation of workers rather than a nation of thinkers. And it's working.

soundcloud.com/gutsthestampede/shrooms-prod-by-burnr

Interestingly enough, China's recent Hip Hop ban (which bummed me out) actually turns out to be AWESOME.
I talked to a few chinese nationals lately and The both informed me that Hip Hop - REAL hip hop, as in breaking and turntablists - is NOT banned. Encouraged, even. BBoy compos every week in beijing.

What's been banned is Fake ass bull shit gangster rap by make believe tough boys who aint even nice on the mic. Like, Chief Keef would be banned, right?

But J5 and the like is lauded as great art.

WTF is wrong with america?
Commies are doing our shit better than we do.

Attached: designbypac.jpg (720x627, 51K)

I agree.

Theres a push by labels to promote the most mindless shit possible so that it's easy to imitate and that they don't need actually talented artists to sell records.,

Basically, they want to set the bar so low that they can make money on any garbage they decide to throw at people.

>all these white people in this thread saying that rap has always been like this/saying he's old or racist

It hasn't always been like this and this bullshit doesn't speak for all of black culture.

Yeah, I also thought China's ban was completely warrented.

are you retarted ? clearly this is a gay parody

YO nothing you said is hard to understand or original get over yourself

>Chief keef is bad

This is how I know you're a pleb.

>Commies are doing our shit better than we do.

China is capitalist you moron

Tell me why Chief Keef is good. Go ahead, we'll wait.

you still listen to the radio

why is j5 any good

OP stop looking at top 40 and hear underground shit . your on the internet bro you can a underground that better than half of the mainstream right now

i never fuck with the mainstream rap cuz that shit is trash as fuck but if you want to hear good rapping than listen to

Denzel curry
Danny brown
$uicide Boys
Maxo kream
Ski mask the slump god
Sybyr
Ramirez
RTJ
Xavier wulf
Earth gang
Brochampton
lil ugly mane
freddie gibbs
black milk
Mick jenkins
Joeybada$$
The underachievers
Capital steez
Ab soul
Jay rock
yung flex
zillakami and sosmula
Cameronazi and $ubjectz
ZOTiYAC
fukkit

Attached: ovgwcpzafpfzzp8pcyhv.jpg (800x557, 27K)

cont.

i kinda hate how people say rap is garbage but do not put in the effort to search artist that they might like . i had a argument with my friend a few days ago when my friend said he hates trap cuz they " sound the same " but this nigga doesnt even bother to put in the effort to search for good artist in the underground instead he's listens to mainstream hip hop . its not even that hard to search .

Attached: ick.jpg (218x203, 23K)

Bones
Ghostemane
Jpegmafia (eh)
Clipping
Nah

almost all of these are shit and sound the same, and if OP is on Sup Forums, he's most likely heard of most of these artists

also stop pretending to be black, it's fucking lame

>ghostemane (dumb hard)
>Nah( d u m b h a r d omg )
>clipping ( heard there good )

1. i am black
2,if you really think they sound the same you must be hearing the mainsteam bro , if you hear the artist i listed each and everyone sounds completely different from one another
, plus i doubt OP listens to most of the rappers I listed either.

Attached: ink.png (426x353, 281K)

>internet kills music sales

>music industry becomes one of the most prominent fronts in money laundering for drug money.

Long gone are the days of the dance hall, people just want the drugs now.

Shut the fuck up grandpa. Six Nine is the realest nigga in the rap game ever. His lines are more brutal and fun then any of that oldass shit. Why don't you shut the fuck up and go back to asking the nursing home manager to play p-diddy and Eminem over the speakers. Fucking crusty ass old man.

clipping was my english sub back in the day, dont love his rap but hes talented. i always knew hed make it

>almost all of these are shit
>and sound the same

Attached: 1493428002284.jpg (866x898, 229K)

facts bro

you can't go past jazz, cause jazz is the supreme gentlemen music

6ix9ine is a pedophile and a degenerate

And...... youve lost me