I've never run across a single image that BTFO Sup Forums so completely

I've never run across a single image that BTFO Sup Forums so completely.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bYLPZ8VnL_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, it doesn't make me think. It just makes me cry.

This comic shows a misguided young girl celebrating the downfall of her own nation. Instead of strengthing what made her own nation, and building upon the foundations laid out by those before her, she is celebrating the fact that numerous minorities are flooding her country and changing it to what they desire.

Literal Stockholm syndrome.

tl;dr

I had a dream that someone killed Horsey and wrote next to his corpse in blood "Hmm... Really makes you think."

It's a good thing racists are dying out.

Honestly I'd think it's a conservative comic if it wasn't for the signature.

Why the hell is Horsey such a commie, leftist fuck?

Those soulless, black eyes...
And she's supposed to be sympathetic?

I'm getting the complete opposite message from the comic OP. You might want to stop projecting. Are you perhaps a cock gargling numale faggot?

Is this neo-nazi propganda, or leftist bullshit? I honestly couldn't tell until I read the replies.

That last panel reminded me of the comic where the little girl is being abused by her father and the family all smile like that since they know, but they don't want to make a fuss about it. Can't quite remember the name.

> celebrating the US becoming a third world shithole.

Asians like to have an anglo first name and ethnic name so there's not much difference as long as you don't import shitskins

Hell even pajeets these days have anglo first names as well

Asia for Asians.
Africa for Africans.
Middle east for middle Easterners.
USA and Europe for everyone?

Fuck OFF.

USA and Europe are white nations, and will belong to the whites. Kys.

youtube.com/watch?v=bYLPZ8VnL_k

he said, in the most racist place on the internet

it's a white midwesterners talk shit about other races cause they fucked up their own lives and are too pussy to say it to any minorities face or they're saying it as a joke just to be inflammatory. nice

LoL Escobar!!!!! She's celebrating a Colombia drug kingpin. Liberals lol

I'd love to see some sing this at a ball game. I bet they would never make it off the field alive

I'd make her parents eat their own fingers one at a time before burning them alive. She, I would simply kill.

These days anytime I see anyone use the word "racism" or "racist" I immediately stop reading and note the person as a loathsome retard.

So why is she blonde? To show future generations what American girls used to look like?

>Diversity is great because reasons
It really makes you think

holy shit bro how did you know i was thinking right now

underrated post m8

Is that an ugly young hillary?

Because no one wants or can even imagine living in a majority non-white country. Even liberals, they're just adults with daddy issues.

>when sarcastic cartoon drawers tries to create cute girls

This communist bullshit is getting out of hand.

Fuck the media in general, because they fueled this fire. The result they're going to get is not what they desire. The result of course being the day of the rope, hanging all the niggers and turning Jews into soap. We'll leave America pure and white; that will show the rest of the world our might.

roast me