What is the likelihood that Brexit wont end up happening?

your realistic opinions

I don't give a fuck either way as long as Freddo Frogs don't rise in price any more I'm all good

It already happened, Didn't it?
Am I just uninformed?

0% the jews are ready for the happening

you are very uniformed..it was just a referendum..it hasnt happened yet.

As likely as Jo Cox no longer being dead

The referendum passed, but the government can still just ignore the vote. As of now, there hasn't been any action towards britain leaving the EU afaik

It's a definite possibility that it'll just stay in limbo unless the krauts really want to make an example of you, it looks like the leave side had no real plan to follow trough or didn't even expect to actually win. Even with Boris or someone akin to him as PM I don't see it happening as drastically and quickly as most people originally thought it would.

90%. The media is shilling hard for "another referendum".

>democracy is only valid when we get the result we want
>we didn't win, so we'll shill TV and radio with about how racist and evil Brexit is, and hammer the notion that anyone who is Pro Brexit is worse than Hitler, then we'll open up for another poll

It was only a referendum to state that the UK *intended* to leave the EU. If it did happen, it wouldn't be until 2019, and the rest of the EU still can veto it and tell them to get fucked (which would be tantamount to war with any nation with balls, at which point the EU would fold and actually let them leave but I doubt it'll get that far)

No the secession process doesn't happen in one day. The EU already said they won't apply art.50 TEU so tough times ahead for the UK. I think the EU will now try to damage the UK so hard so that they can negotiate a new deal.

if they refuse the vote i would be suprised if brits didnt riot

i am kind of worried about it though

It is a slow process, but it will happen.

I've never heard of this in the US. Why do you vote on things if it doesn't matter in a legal manner? Do you eurotrash just enjoy throwing away money?

Well, the people have said that they want to leave. but legally the government can ignore them. It's not that they are going to do it but there is the possibility.

Also, they have to inform officially to the rest of the EU that they are leaving. That has not happened and Cameron doesn't want to do it, he wants a new leader in October to do it. Once informed, the process to leave starts and will take at least 2 years. After those 2 years, all treaties with the EU are declared null and void.

Cameron said that he was going to inform the EU council as soon as the results came in, but he will not, or that's what he said so far.

Also, once the intention to leave is declared, UK loses all their rights to vote or have voice in EU affairs

Also it is going to be like, make new laws for everything and new trade deals with everyone, movement of people, etc. How long is that going to take? Well, that took UK 20 or 30 to make them in the first place so...

Very likely

they enjoy being jewish slaves to the point of 0 democracy and guns
t.jewish slave state

there is a 52% chance they'll ignore the whole thing

my guess goes like
>referendum given to UK citizens
>EU already expecting it to fail
>either way planning to force more refugees on UK to dissuade antiglobalist opinions
>working towards removing article 50 to prevent any further insubordination in the future
>surprise surprise UK wants out
>Cameron forced by EU into resigning to buy time
>EU scurrying to create loopholes to flood in as many refugees as they can
>working even faster to remove the ability to leave the EU
>probably going to try to force in a globalist puppet prime minister who will delay as long as possible
>likely to quickly get rid of article 50 then tell UK tough luck
>if all else fails they'll fast forward on getting an EU army and try to force the UK back in
at that point I don't really know what to expect, I guess it'd be up to the UK to decide once and for all if they're passive cucks or if they'll fight for their rights

That happens all the time in the US though.

Opinion polls, popularity polls, and even referendums like the one that happened in Bongistan, that can be vetoed by MPs and Obongo.

It's honestly starting to seem to me like the whole Leave camp never thought they'd actually win it, instead just trying to score a few cheap political points. Now that it's actually happened, no one really knows what the hell to do.

Really wouldn't be surprised if this is gonna drag on for years. Would be terrible for the British economy as the markets loathe nothing worse than uncertainty.

This whole ordeal was retarded. Cameron should never have allowed for the referendum to happen.

Under PM Boris the foreign policy of the UK will be the achieve the break up of the EU as strongly as they brokeup the Continental System under Napoleon.

The Continent will not be united whilst Britain is seperate from it, it is against the national interests of the UK. And what the Anglo Masterrace wants, the Anglo Masterrace does and gets.

>Spending so much money lobbying the population for an advisory result.
I doubt it.

Too early to tell, OP. For now, things are looking good, because David Cameron resigned.

>running on Brexit
>never allowed it to happen
u wot

Soros doesn't want brexit to happen.

Let it happen.

Let EU fall.

Let the sheeps slits each others throats and taint the grass with their blood to nurture mothet earth.

UK first, Scotland civil war.
Grexit next.
The last cunt on the line will be Merkel.

Bring the chaos motherfuckers. I double dare you.

>Delay initiating Article 50.

>Drag feet for a year and a half, despite the fact that they only have two years to get out.

>Hold another referendum because "public opinion may have changed."

>Not worry about outrage, because tempers have cooled over the year and a half time frame.

>Stack the deck in favor of Remain by attaching absurd requirements.

>75% turnout and 62% Leave vote required to leave the EU.

>Referendum fails and Remainers win the day.

>Britain remains in EU.

Depends entirely on the Brits. Can you stabilize your economy? Can you work out a plan to contain the fallout? Can you stop your fucking racism? See:

Post true to the breeding of your submissive and effeminate race.

May be difficult for you eurocucks to comprehend, but Anglos are a high-agency, high-IQ, independently-minded race.

>m-muh freddos

Fuck off Freddo commie scum, Taz bars are king.

soros was the one who wanted it
>hehe lets let them think theyve beaten us
he bought lots of gold for it

basically impossible that we wont leave

EU and all member states plus also the UK government have all confirmed imminent activation of article 50

Conservatives have basically stated time and time again that there are last minute preperations to be made before this can be activated to give us the best possible strength once negociation begins.

The EU want us to leave ASAP so that they can get on with their centralisation and expansion such as by implimenting their European army which was to be announced two days ago on the 24th (cancelled due to Brexit). Up untill article 50 is activated we can still veto all of their plans and shit on their legislation, so they want us out ASAP now.

Anyone who thinks some faggy social media petition is going to overrule 17 million votes for leaving the EU is deluded as fuck and not one single person of significant authority has commented that it is even possible let alone likely.

It's possible purely in thoery but at the same time it's governmental suicide, all confidence in govt would be lost instantly.

It really doesn't. If it were common practice then every single state's gay marriage referendum (up until the Supreme Court case) would have been intercepted by conservatives in power. States each have their own system of referendums and local power structure, but when something gets voted by the people it doesn't just get vetoed or ignored. Referendums that get shut down get shut down for a reason. Usually lack of funding or judicial ruling it unconstitutional or preempted by federal law.

The Continental System didn't fail because of the British navy though
France controlled the land, and Brits could only trade with irrelevant non-european shitholes for a decade, which greatly affected their economy

Then Russia left the system and that's what killed it

Soros wouldn't want to jeopardize his own bet you dim cunt. He has a stake in UK. He wants to keep his slice of the pie.

Brexit is like chewing off your own middle finger just to toss it at the Jew master.

In other words it is a political bee sting, they can overrule the official will of the people but destroy themselves in the process.

They wouldn't do this.

It's truly astounding to hear people (including senior politicians) conclude that letting people decide things for themselves is a mistake.

>we know what's best for you goyim

Democracy really is dead.

I don't have much confidence in it happening since Boris cucked himself yesterday. It's fucking shameful and Africa-tier dictatorship.

chaos is the one thing they'd love as it makes people more dependent on the gov you silly goy

Quads have spoken

Also a lot of political and financial damage has been done now we'll never be on good terms with the elite of the EU again, not for a for a long time.

In time 50 will be triggered, not this year, but it will, the market uncertainty of will we/wont we could be just as damaging as triggering 50 so I doubt it will be left for a long time until triggered.

On the bright side, when another EU county bails, they'll at least know they're not alone, though they'll have to drop the Euro and gain confidence in creating a new currency, by and large the UK have it easiest.

I'd like to see this.

Introducing the "Gibraltar Tax", all EU nations must pay a tax to move goods past Gibraltar.

What is gibraltar? is it a food?

Keep telling yourself that. An Anglo-Russian de entente is just one way to break up a Continental system.

Napoleon
Hitler
Junker/EU

England broke them all and will break the EU.

It's part of the UK ya dumbass, you should know that.

You have a point. Brits need to keep their mouths shut, so that the "brexit is racism" narrative doesn't spread.

I'm guessing they'll pull some political trickery which will lead to blood running through the streets. I hope so, would be entertaining to watch a bunch of disarmed Brits kill each other.

are all australians criminals?

not the smuggled in non-australians

ah right yes...

well i thought all australians were drunk criminal descendants of the english. its hilarious how theyve established borders on a country thats not even theirs.

English were the guards
Irish were the convicts

Simple rule of thumb

50%

I'd put the odds of it being overturned at 2:1 at the moment.

The surge of British nationalism is almost impossible to ignore.
Most of the people in England want out anyway.

>PM is resigning
>11 MPs from the remain camp resigned
>France, Netherlands and other EU countries are pressuring Brussels to negotiate close relations with the UK
>The US, Australia, New Zealand and Canada have all expressed huge interest in new trade and travel deals

It's happening.

>inb4 wah wah 75% of voters 18-25
70% of voters been 18-25 didn't even vote.

>70% of voters been 18-25 didn't even vote.

Source on that? Need this to shut down the leftists on my Facebook

>Briton finally gets to vote on immigration - albeit not directly, but effectively.
>The vote gets over turned.

The question I ask is not how likely it is to happen, but what would the Brits do if it did happen. Is it possible to motivate a Brit to kill a jew? After the big "horrific betrayal" in which all those British children were being raped, and it was covered up... I wonder if anything would motivate a Brit to take up arms (or rocks rather). I mean, those children, White children were raped for years, and people in power knew it... and not a single person was murdered over the affair. Not one. With tens of thousands of people involved, not even .0001% did anything.

That just leads me to suspect that Briton has completely died, and what we are seeing now are just walking shells. Expired shells. Americans have our own shit to deal with, it is true, but we also have our Timothy McVeigh that will strike back if pushed too far. Our Government knows this is true. Is the American mindset of "freedom" really so different than the rest of the world? It sounds coincided, but I think it is true. My friends and family would rather die than be disarmed and helpless, and we honestly expect the odds are in favor of that future.

Oh well whatever, nevermind the rants of a sleepy American. You asked, I answered.

thanks bud

It's because nobody has guns anymore

I'm sure they'll find a way somehow. I don't expect good things to happen all that much anymore.