If North Korea-USA war happens, it would be to achieve this?

If North Korea-USA war happens, it would be to achieve this?

Yes
But national head will be our comrade

do you think north koreans will accept the reunification to a capitalist country? looks more like trouble for me

Do you think north koreans would have any voice in the matter?
It's not sufficient to crush a regime, public opinion needs time to become meaningful, right now they know nothing about anything.

Integrating Eastern Germany I see as a very good decision in long term even many people still shit on it.

But I see it as way more difficult with North Korea. The development level parity is way bigger and the Population comparison closer.

I would be interested what kind of options would their be. Maybe a slow reunification as a special development area first and slow full reunification after 20-30 years.

Leave the northern third (indicated by the red line) as a demilitarized no man's land between Korea and China.

It will never be realized, at least not until China gets fucked and cut into miserable powerless pieces of shitholes.

Chinese fear American super advanced radar tech.

>It will never be realized, at least not until China gets fucked and cut into miserable powerless pieces of shitholes.
China collapses into a civil war on average every 90 years. It'll happen eventually, give it time.

can't wait for that hellhole to burn desu
how many more years to wait ?

this, they always collapse and separate into pieces

IDK for sure, but all autocracies fall eventually.

It has great beer tho.
Usually Asian cunts produce some watery malt drink they promote as beer.

This increases my level of respect that I have for North Korea.

[x] doubt

>implying autocracies are any less inherently stable than democracies

North Korea's days are numbered, it's harder to keep the people isolated from the outside world now and Kim Jong Un is not popular or well liked at all as his grandfather was. We don't need to go to war with them, we just need to hold the line until the regime implodes (25 years? 30 years? who knows).

The Soviet Union in 1983 looked like it wasn't going anywhere for the next 100 years...

It's called Taedonggang.
You can buy it also in some places in China.

It has a real malty taste and is very what we call "süffig" here.

*shakes head*

Nononono. Dictatorships are not stable or sustainable governments, they lead to corruption, distrust, someone always plotting against the government/leader, you have no real international allies and neighboring cunts don't trust you, etc.

definately no
the United States will not go past the 38th parallel as if they do, China will come in
and of course, the US will not allow a pro-China state to rule the whole peninsula
they'll just get rid of the Kim family, and establish a pro-China state that doesn't develop nukes

>the United States will not go past the 38th parallel as if they do, China will come in

It's hard to say what they'd do in that situation. They might not do anything if we didn't get too close to the Chinese border (say not further north than Pyongyang). Or we could just have South Korean ground troops go into the North and we only provide air support. Editorials in the Chinese state media claim "a US presence north of the DMZ would be intolerable" but who knows how much of it is bluff.

I think Beijing is more immediately concerned with the hordes of refugees that come into Manchuria if North Korea collapsed.

That's true, but if war happens there, it will be their own damn fault for having not pulled the plug on North Korea years ago.

Is it a time I should post this again?

There's a lot of divided opinions in China about North Korea which is increasingly becoming an expensive and dangerous liability. One interesting thing to note is that anti-American attitudes are stronger in the PLA than among the civilian government.

Does South Korea even want North Korea? Seems like it would be a huge economic burden desu.

Not really. Maybe some old people do.

Isn't the whole endgame with the nukes that the US pussies out and South Korea just joins up with North Korea because they don't want to get nuked?

If North Korea is the one forcing the unification that wouldn't matter, no idea what would happen the other way around

That is the great thing about commies. They will accept what ever order the guy with the gun tell them to accept.

I hope so
South Korea would be far better off united,
besides, North Korea has a lot of natural resources and if they'd finally be united they could become a lot richer and a more prosperous country

The BBC's Korea correspondent Steven Evans in a September 2016 review notes "an OK beer, a bit bland to my palate more used to magnificent British bitter - a bit too much like ghastly, dishwater, mass-produced American beer, in my opinion."
Why are Br*ts such fucking insufferable narcissists?

most of the malnourished countryside peasants will receive aid with food and medicine so theyll probably switch loyalty quicly. the upper class norks will probably still remain loyal to the old regime for some time.

I wonder how they'll react to the internet

great so now we have a south korea, middle korea, and north korea

There won't be a war.

I guarantee it.

I can see how you wouldn't understand having taste.

China could just roll over NK in a heartbeat
it would be the quickest war if NK just wouldn't have those nukes...

They do have the nukes though, which means there won't be a war.

Someone who likes British beer obviously doesn't have even the slightest resemblance of good taste

Someone who likes really small foamy beer has the worst taste.

Did you just say that North Korea exports beer? GOOD beer, even? Why have I never heard of this?

they export more METH than beer