Tfw 'be confident' is a meme

>tfw 'be confident' is a meme
>tfw looks matter
>tfw i have wasted my time watching pua videos and reading self help books

Other urls found in this thread:

mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/careers.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

me with my gf on vacation this year, im short and have shit hairline bro but i did it she is not supermodel but i love her and i am happy, you can do it too

REEEEEEEE HOW DID YOU AFFORD THIS YOU'RE SUPOISE TO BE a poor SLAVSHIT IVE NEVER EVEN LEFT CANADA!

Fuck off and die.

its not my yacht haha

> pua
You deserve what happens to you

How did you afford the vacation I want to have a good time too

we both work

Fucking normie stop enjoying your life you evil normal

imagine being a normie and wasting your time on Sup Forums
that's weird

Hola Jorge :)

he is shorter than his asian cousin what le fug

Stupid frogposter.
mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/careers.html

Delet this

Wouldnt it be easier to embrace the normalfagness and get a job first?

I mean you will probably make more money via burgerflipping in canada than educated doctor here.

Pic related could be yours.

Stop...

I've costed on looks but have learned it's overrated as fuck, confidence, and most important manliness, count a fuckton more. Being fucking fit and outgoing will get you laid far more than a pretty face, even if you're ugly as fuck.

>hahaha look what submissive loser i am

Yep face doesn't matter for a man unless you're really ugly

>me
Post proof

>asian cousin
* sister

>be confident is a meme
wrong
>looks matter
true but not more than confidence
look at Elliot and look at the other two guys. He's clearly more attractive than them but he looks awkward as fuck because he's clearly insecure
if you're have attractive features but are autistically insecure then you won't be attractive at all

How do I stop being so insecure? I just can't be comfortable with myself.

>it's another sudaca couch
come to spain, you can make a lot of money saying those lies

first of all stop caring so much about what other people think of you, it really is a burden in the path of self improving. How to do that is up to you but what I did was reflecting on the fact that I'm the person that cares the most about how weird I may have looked in the past/how autistic I may have acted in the past, supported by the fact that you probably have known weird people in your life and you don't care too much about them, you don't give them much thought, do you?
You can't be comfortable with yourself? Then think of what things about you make you uncomfortable and work on them

>he values the messenger over the message
I'm not the hitch m8 I just want to get better and I realised the obvious truth that punishing myself for my past mistakes is pointless just like acting paranoid about what a random person thinks about me