Ywn be a spanish conqueror actively mixing with indigenous qts

>ywn be a spanish conqueror actively mixing with indigenous qts
why live

Other urls found in this thread:

mexicolore.co.uk/aztecs/home/clean-aztecs-dirty-spaniards
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>indigenous
>qts

lmao if spaniards were so horny they should have resorted to homosex rather than touching those disgusting goblins

t son of goblin

A cuánto el kilo de papa?

Excuse me, I think you have me confused. I'm not some filthy bolivian grocer or colombian thief. I'm just a regular WHITE argentine neet.

My apologies your whiteness

>ywn be a muslim conqueror actively mixing with french qts
fml

>fucking women with no plumbing or dentistry
no thanks

>indigenous
>qts

lmao they weren't qt at all, spaniards were absolutely desperate after being in the sea for months

mexicolore.co.uk/aztecs/home/clean-aztecs-dirty-spaniards

What's the % of indigenous maternal lines Argies have again? 60%?

being cleaner than a spaniard isn't all that ambitious

Kek'd at that page. The colors, the over-saturation of symbols, everything about it. Aztecs deserve better.

Each home had a temazcal sauna and a loo with a septic system, they bathed daily and cleaned their mouths with natural herbal dentrifices and fresh water from aqueducts while Europeans used urine.

It's a pretty interesting article, worth a read.

This

Why do you think all the modern ones are so ugly? It's because all the pretty ones were bred by spaniards.

It's bongs doing website design, pretty good resource tho

I click on that thumbnail every time. Dayum.

Man my place is that period. I would have been a great conquistador as my Basque ancestors were in northern Mexico and California. Durango here we go!

I was thinking more of the ones flinging tomahawks at bison or lurking around the Amazon river. Aztecs are completely civilization tier and hold up with the rest of history.