Eurovision thread

Eurovision thread.

What do you think about the entries so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jBVY7Glcd84
youtube.com/watch?v=w7hRZS-nLhY
youtube.com/watch?v=94FYrYJF16E
youtube.com/watch?v=rwVDXWGXE_8
youtube.com/watch?v=tJful-Jtc9o
youtube.com/watch?v=GWzKcjJQokc
youtube.com/watch?v=3xuPYt5i5cE
youtube.com/watch?v=-w-2K9U8UIs
youtube.com/watch?v=VgHWFiavqjA
youtube.com/watch?v=6IAYlISmJO8
youtube.com/watch?v=6pBVUL4TMMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll just let you know that you can get reported for viral advertising by including link to 8gag

>normie irony

Leave.

I think Australia should fuck off they are not European stupid fucking shits. Fuck Australia.

When does she perform?

Eurovision is fag propaganda. I'm surprised Russia participates.

kys my man

And Turkey and Israel are?

I don't know I'm not European I don't care about those countries.

In the last two years they were attacked for being racists, because of this two videos by their performers. That's why Ukraine won last year, for their political song, which should have been banned.

youtube.com/watch?v=jBVY7Glcd84

youtube.com/watch?v=w7hRZS-nLhY

WORLDSTAR

Oh OK, you're just butthurt.

>Eurovision doesn't permit politics
>nationalist song wins because of muh feels
At least it would be a whole lot more interesting if all the countries were allowed to be nationalist instead of the same pop bullshit.

Imagine if everybody could be nationalist, man. So much shit flinging would start another war.

this two should burn in hell

>tfw we would've won if it wasn't for that fucking tranny

>Russia sent the first public lesbians to Eurovision
>Now they are the bad guys for not sending crippled transexual demiblack pro-islamic female singers

Shake my head sempaikachi

youtube.com/watch?v=94FYrYJF16E

they weren't lesbians boyo

These are some days where I can't but help think that the Eurovision is an English conspiracy for my country to embarass itself on the world stage.

youtube.com/watch?v=rwVDXWGXE_8

They scissored in my fapping sessions, that' all that counts

When is it?

t. Ivan

You're just butthurt because you got cucked by based Hohols. The Russian songs were trash pop anyway, at least Ukraine's was a bit different.

Was that the one who got literally 0 (zero) points?

I'm Slovenian pal

Might be, but my memory has really dimmed concerning the Eurovisions of each year.*
Almost can't even remember the 2016 one.

ukraine was trash and political which isn't even supposed to be allowed at eurovision

>mfw the only countries that still sing in their own language are Russia, France and Estonia
""""""""""Great"""""""" work on promoting the cultures of each European country.

Was it the fat boring woman singing a dreary song?

Ukraine's was a good song, get the fuck over yourselves. Anyway, "political" really just applies to contemporary shit, the thing they were singng about happened in the war. Armenia get away with MUH TURKS GENOCIDE every year.

Greece is qt

>singing a dreary song?
Nah, that might I summon back to memory, that one had like 4 vote thingies. Also...
>dreary
Bit in context considering that this was in the aftermath of the Paris attacks, and we'd have been shredded had we not addressed that.
youtube.com/watch?v=tJful-Jtc9o

>watch the compilation video last year
>literally every song was a disgusting pop shit sang in english not even in their native language
>there is one song that is really good
>always some shit song wins because of votes from neighbour countries

It's pointless as fuck.

Should've won more too, but France's also punished by the Albion's minions whenever we heave it on ourselves to sing in our own languages.
There hadn't been (yeh yeh aside Ukraine) any song that has won in the last decade that wasn't in English.
Contest's rigged.

It's not our fault that English is the language everyone knows. You'd not be complaining if it was French.

Who gives a Hoot, it's the best Excuse of the Year to get together with friends, drink in Great Excess and have a Laugh at the other countries' contestants while feeling Greate Shayme for your own.

I am not French but I admit it should have remained the common European language

This. Every year I tune in and really enjoy the craziness then get really annoyed by the voting.

>Unironically being a ouiaboo

>You'd not be complaining if it was French.
If it incentizived everyone to shed their own language, then I would. Seriously, this doesn't at all revolve around me being flustered that English is the temporary lingua frinca for now, but that it's revolting that it has to be at the price of everyone dropping their own language.
At least France tries to be in the original spirit of the contest by imprinting their cultural identity on their songs.

Thank you :3

>At least France tries to be in the original spirit of the contest by imprinting their cultural identity on their songs.

I point you to

Are Sup Forums Eurovision threads comfy?

I'm glad Belarus selected the song in Belarusian language. From Polish perspective it's really sad how they lost almost all of their national identity and are now basically a Russians.

youtube.com/watch?v=GWzKcjJQokc

It's best on Sup Forums really.

best was on Sup Forums, but jew mods shut it down a few years ago

>a song that opened up Europeans to French for a good three minutes
>doesn't conform to my idea that the Eurovision is about opening others to what your country

Also, picture that is related.

>yfw sweden emasculates itself with the intermission number

Anyone remember this qt from last year?

youtube.com/watch?v=3xuPYt5i5cE

What's the point of a girl group if they aren't hot

I unironically wanted Polina to win. But instead it was that shitty swedish song.

Also anyone remember how Sup Forums lost their shit when this song came on?

youtube.com/watch?v=-w-2K9U8UIs

Eurovision has been pretty fucking boring lately, where's all the crazy fun shit? I don't watch this garbage for ballads that put you to sleep.

youtube.com/watch?v=VgHWFiavqjA

The entire contest should be shit like this, not somber 2deep4u performances.

youtube.com/watch?v=6IAYlISmJO8
superior golden boy coming through

The Ukrainian song was dreadful

Will Poland be cucked by jury again?

this guy has amazing range, he should be in an opera not this shit

Belarus has nothing to do with Poland though

The commonwealth was basically lithuanian and balto-ruthenian, swarthy poleniggers didn't contribute to it at all

Belarus and Russia would not exist without eastern germanic nordic ukrainians founding all of these states

The polish who dominated the commonwealth had nothing to do with it?

Best eurovision song
youtube.com/watch?v=6pBVUL4TMMo

Both Belarus and Ukraine comes from former Ruthenian duchy. Balerussian and Ukraine languages have common ancestor in Ruthenian language. Commonwealth was union of three countries - Poland, Lithuania and Ruthenia

if your country sings in English and isn't Britain you're pretty much a non country

why were there so many jews there?

sexy

This song is actually pretty good and I respect that French sing in their own language.

7/10, 8/10, 6/10. They are all above average.

cuck

>anyone remember how Sup Forums lost their shit when this song came on?
no because not everyone's a coprophage

I thought she was qt desu

>EUROvision
>pretty much all entries are in english

yuropoora cucked by america once again

Is Graham bringing the bantz this year?

EUPHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAA

>0 points

Sup Forums BTFO

"by america"
what did he mean by this?

English was invented by Americans

Because they werent persecuted there. Also Poles saved most Jews in WWII even though that was punished by death by the occupying Germans.
Are Jews grateful? No.

2/10. Try harder.