How many more children have to die before we start putting heavier restrictions on guns?

How many more children have to die before we start putting heavier restrictions on guns?

All of them.

All of them.

All of them.

All of them.

retard lets son get ahold of his gun
son removes them self from genepool

All of them.

All of them.

An overwhelming majority of them.

all of em tbqh f a m

All of them.

Total sum

>Leaving your gun loaded and in a place your 4 year old can get at it

Idiocy claims another.

All of them.

all of them

How do kids manage to shoot, let alone aim it at one another. Its video games man.

>shit parenting
>blames the tool

All of them

>sad thing happens

>Oh noes better give up my liberties

Damn. Someone sold a four year old a gun?

Also:

All of them

/thread sage these slide threads

Stop that Sacramento Antifa online fundraiser:

yeah man, that evil gun just walked over to the kid and killed him

grow up, immature retard. also,

>1 post by this ID

SLIDE THREAD

I assume this was the image for which you were looking

Yes, it's the gun's fault.

Just like it would be the knife's fault, or the toxic liquid's fault.

SHALL

if his brother had a gun to defend himself this wouldnt have happened

All of them.

>how many idiots and their children have to die before we take lethal fire arms serously
fix'd it for you, friend. no stress we all have typos

kids parents should be charged with murder.

BAN ASSAULT CHILDREN

all of em

Another case of a dipshit leaving out their guns and letting the kids play with it.

If a parent is dumb enough to put guns in an area that their children can get into it, then they're negligent enough to where they probably would let the kids near knives and let them play around other dangerous objects, or do something like let kids antagonize animals.

Of course, that is being presumptuous, but my point stands. Anyone with a brain knows that yes, guns can seriously injure and unfortunately kill people, but anyone with a brain should know that's an incentive to be extremely cautious with it. That's why when you carry guns you generally keep it on safety, you generally don't point them at people even if you KNOW they're not loaded, especially if so. Hell, when you're holding something like a rifle or shotgun, you're supposed to even walk in a certain way and maneuver the gun so that the barrel never points towards anyone.

Trying to curb something like gun ownership simply because "Get the god damn guns out of the homes so kids don't kill themselves" is a shitty excuse. Retards will let their kids get severely hurt regardless if there's guns or not.

>cucks putting a limit
EVEN IF EVERY CHILD DIES, MY RIGHTS

S H A L L
N O T
B E
I N F R I N G E D

All of them

If a four year old was ran over by a car do you blame the car or the driver?

>implying your emotional appeal will sway me
Tragic. But I don't feel anything.

Every single one.

All of them.

I know in some countries they actually send people to inspect your house if you are a gun owner to make sure you have a proper gun safe and shit.

How many more children have to die before we start putting more restrictions on Cars/Toys/public pools/parents?
>>insert any number of things more children die of than guns.

I'm all for ending gun violence. If I could i'd go back and change history so that guns were never conceived. Inb4 hurrdurr liberalfag.
Restrictions have been kept steadily being applied to guns and it has done nothing to curb accidental gun deaths. That kid could have shot his brother in the face as easily with a .22 as he could a .44.

The only way to curb improper gun use in this era is education and the larger issue of reforming mental health care. But in a country where the largest mental health facility are your nations prisons, that isn't going to happen soon.

I think the better question is what would that kid have grown up to do with parents stupid enough to let them get a hold of a firearm

guns aren't the problem they are just defending future generations from stupid peoples children

>white genocide occurs
>it's all because of white gun advocate families shooting each other

Enough to keep them from becoming entitled liberal shit stains like you

All of them

Nice double post, Nip.
Consider drinking some bleach, assuming your local authorities haven't made sure you were keeping it locked in your parent's bleach safe.

all of them

All of them.

All of them

>violates the 4th amendment

REEEE FUCKING MODERATES GET OF MY BOARD NOOWWWWWW

All of them.

All of them.

How many children have to drown before we ban swimming pools?

Cancer probably kills more kids, you gonna ban that too or you just gonna live with it?

fpbp. diaf OP

All of them.

I blame the parents

>How many more
ALL OF THEM

A few more

This is natural selection in action

What did that kid think was going to happen if he pulled the trigger? anyone from this bloodline deserved to die anyway

I am thinking about selling my guns. The gun violence has just gone on too long.

Accidentally feed bleach to your retarded child, spic.

How about we put heavier restrictions on parents with low IQ?

never change Sup Forums

lol'd

>all of them
22 matches
I love you guys

All of them.

All of them

The kid should. Why the fuck did he kill his brother lol! What the fuck is wrong with him!

Can't, a couple of children drank bleach last month so the government banned it.
Thank god for common sense bleach laws.

S A V A G E

Which is why I say we put a 300% tax on all firearms and require people to wait a month before purchasing their gun.

I'm all for guns. I own several and I intend to own more in the near future. But I think ownership should require significant thought beforehand, and it seems the only way to get people to think about these things is to hit them in the wallet.

>mfw this thread

It was a 4 year old, way below the age of reason. In the end it was the parents fault for leaving a loaded gun where a child could get it.

All of them.
>Who lets their fucking kid "play" with guns. What autist?
>Darwinism at its best.
fpbp

wtf i hate guns now

Parents that are irresponsible about storing their guns when they have young children are irresponsible enough to leave bleach in easily accessible areas for children to accidentally consume.

Ban bleach

Have you contributed to the violence in anyway? No? Then selling your guns will accomplish nothing except make you cuckolded.

all of them

All of them apparently.

All of them.

Seeing chewing gums is not restricted, im guessing more?

you just need to make it illegal for a person under 21 to buy a gun. What kind of country sells a gun to a 4 year old. You guys are fucking nuts, how does a 4 year old even get the money to buy a gun. Did their parents give them the money, just ban pocket money

Literally all of them.

I don't know who this man is, but his face is simply the best.

Really makes you wonder. What did his brother do to make him so angry that he had to kill him?

>He doesn't know that this poor guy was born on February 29th, so his birthday only happens once every 4 years

The kid was fucking 16. Calm your tits.

Wow, really made me think, huh.

I'm a knifemissile now!

The zerg man from /k/

I think he is chinese, that's why he looks funny

Zergface. His name is Zergface.

KEK
E
K

All of them.

Well he still isn't old enough to own a gun, was he selling drugs. How did he manage to get this gun?

How many times do you have to be killed before you'll accept self defense as a right?

S H A L L
B E
I N F R I N G E D

All of them.

PS: KYS