SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!! COME ON FBI END HER GAME ALREADY. THIS ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE!!!!

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!! COME ON FBI END HER GAME ALREADY. THIS ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

hiddenamericans.com/politics/un-official-found-dead-was-set-to-testify-against-hillary-clinton-same-day-barbell-fell-on-his-neck/
abc7ny.com/news/coroner-ex-un-official-died-when-barbell-fell-on-his-neck/1399029/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

public execution when?

They can't kill her... it would be too suspicious, especially with all her stupid voters.

What's her name again?

clitoris

I was thinking more of whenTrump gets in office, does a president media breifing, takes like 1 hr reading all of the Clinton's crimes against America and the World and then announces the public execution the next day by firing squad

Innocent until proving guilty. You cannot exectuive actions someone's execution without proving beyond a shadow of a doubt they are guilty.

Except when it has to do with Trump, then he's Uber Hitler right user?

Yeah like every Jap, Viet Kong, Serb, and Arab in the past.

100 internets says she gets in July by the FBI trying to beat JW to the punch.

Didn't Salvador Allende die the same way? Come on, CIA. Try to mix up tactics next time.

Hillary "over 33,000 skeletons in her closet" Clinton

hiddenamericans.com/politics/un-official-found-dead-was-set-to-testify-against-hillary-clinton-same-day-barbell-fell-on-his-neck/

About half the people who've been killed that way in the past 20 years have been threats to the Clintons. I'd stop working out.

how on earth has she not been taken down by the FBI for shit like this?

CIA > FBI

Kill hillary? what are you talking about? She's going to conveniently die of natural causes :)

>why dont FBI do something

lmao

use ur head

You're seriously asking this?

yes. either
A. these are all just spooky coincidences
B. she has the entire law enforcement agency wrapped around her finger
C. They just can't pin her down because she's so careful.

so crazy, just like in the movies

>They try
>Entire FBI dies in freak boating accident

it's almost like FBI exists to cover up corruption instead of exposing it! This is an outrage!

We will have to call CIA to put a stop to all this subversion, drugs and child trafficking

mossad > FBI

KGB>Mossad>CIA>FBI

Hillary "wife of the hymen divider" Clinton

KGB>Mossad>MI6>CIA>FBI

Honest H-hill

>MI6
Implying it hasn't been infiltrated by shills since we lost our sovereignty.

Hillary could literally kill someone live at a rally and still win comfortably. The country is that brown. People just hate trump that much. I bet if this story came out his numbers would somehow go down.

Barry-O probably has shit on them. Or he can just say "it would he unfortunate if you were in a car accident" to the right people in the machine.

Whats her murder count now?

Bsed Clinton is going to murder Trump next

Hildo Clitorus

>inb4 Trump dies from a coincidental heart attack

How the fuck have these people not figured out that they need to make video testimonials before they go after the Clintons?

Video testimonials can disappear user.

fuck off don't even try to meme that. You missed dubs by 2 numbers. Don't play around with that power

They should post them on youtube.

Oh yeah that's a fucking great idea Greece, take a video testimonial and to make sure it can't disappear off the internet, post it to youtube, where it can be removed quickly and easily by contacting google.

Stop trying to think, just go back to being unemployed and fucking up economies.

They should paint a big red mark on their forehead and shout 'I'm stupid'. Once you're marked you're marked, you either shut up or you have an accident.

Not if you are redundant with how you store them. Multiple emails, lawyers, physical copy's in the mail.

Why the fuck did I link myself.

Mean to link

Doesn't matter if it gets taken down, everyone will have already seen/downloaded it.

KGB>SBU>Mossad>MI6>CIA>FBI

JIDF>KGB>Mossad>MI6>CIA>FBI

>breitbart

>breitbart made up the person, his death, and his court schedule
No.
abc7ny.com/news/coroner-ex-un-official-died-when-barbell-fell-on-his-neck/1399029/

bump

SHE HOLDS THE BARBELL HIGH

bamp

Hey look everybody! I found the plebbit faggot who believes that CNN is more trustworthy than fucking Breitbart.

News flash, you stupid nigger. They're all tabloids now.

not before she dies from a seizure
>jewtube

People said the same thing bout kennedy