How big will the butthurt be when the Yankees win one for da Trump?

How big will the butthurt be when the Yankees win one for da Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=15ZTiAf8fp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Y U G E
U
G
E

>yfw they refuse to visit the white house and trump activates the nuke he had put in the basement of trump tower wiping NYC off the fucking map

Yankees labeled as a symbol of white supremacy when?

Fuck Trump and fuck Sup Forums people

Dude New York out of all the cities in the US to be sided with Trump would be hilarious. Even funnier if people accused NY of being a white supremacist city

Anyone that doesn't like Trump at this point is a contrarian loser. Everyone loved him until CNN told them not to. SHEEP

Trump is from Queens, has tried to buy the Mets like twice, and only served as a prop for the Yankees to throw out first pitches so the knuckle dragging fans in Giambi jerseys who watched The Apprentice would recognize who was on the field.

Steinbrener would hate him now, Trump couldn't even name a player on the roster

there are some nice soccer threads for you today ese

>Everyone loved him until CNN told them not to

You must be one of those flyover faggots who didn't see him take out full page newspaper ads in an attempt to bring back the death penalty to prosecute 5 kids who weren't even at the site of the crime, or his various HUD lawsuits, or the fact that he's stiffed every small business in the city.

wtf i hate trump now

Trump Wrong.gif

Trump is the hero this city needs. But not the one it needs right now.

You'll find a bunch of these from 2012, where he dips his toes in the water in an attempt to gain attention from the press.

This was when Madoff was handling the Mets' finances and after his ponzi scheme erupted the Mets' needed someone to prop up the teams finances immediately, they went to Trump and offered him to be a minority stakeholder but he wanted to be majority stakeholder for the same price. Turns out he never even wanted the team, he was just leading everyone on in an attempt to stay relevant and make everyone think that he had enough cash on hand to buy the Mets

wow. I never noticed Trump there

He's literally done this about a dozen times, remember his 2014 "bid" to buy the Buffalo Bills?

Nobody wants a majority shareholder in their league like Trump, he literally bankrupted the USFL in an attempt to go against the NFL.

That's why he's leading this idiotic crusade against the NFL players kneeling, he's STILLl salty about it, Trump never lets shit go.

u mad?

Are there a lot of white people in queens?

It's okay if you need some time to analyze all of this. One of my buddy's brothers has severe autism and I know that cognitive tasks can impose a stressful burden on you.

I mean I get where you're coming from my man but you should really seperate trump as president from trump before.

he didn't bankrupt the USFL. they won the antitrust suit and the jury incorrectly assumed the judge would award the damages.

an incorrectly instructed jury killed the USFL.

>That's why he's leading this idiotic crusade against the NFL players kneeling, he's STILLl salty about it, Trump never lets shit go
He honestly does not have the mental fortitude to plan a revenge like that

>You should really seperate Trump as president from trump before

There literally is no difference

I don't think so either, but the fact that he's shoving this down the country's throat to impose this cultural war works to his advantage because it panders the borderline fascist beliefs his followers share and because he hates the NFL for not letting him buy the Bills only 3 years ago.

wtf i love trump now

>borderline fascist

>Doesn't think it's fascist when the President of The United States threatens to revoke the licenses of broadcasting networks for being "unfair" to him

>Doesn't think it's fascist when the President of the United States thinks that the press having the RIGHT to say whatever they want is "frankly disgusting"

Emphasis on right because he didn't say that things the press say are disgusting, he said that them simply having the 1st Amendment rights to report in the manner they do is disgusting.

>bankrupted
Kek you don't know shit

He coerced the USFL owners to move their seasons to the Fall where he took the NFL to court and won an antitrust suit, but the court told him that the USFL's financial failings were it's own and not the result of competing with the NFL and Trump was awarded $1, times 3 because it was an antitrust suit so $3.

3 (three) U.S. Dollars.

Only after he lost 22 million on the generals and bankrupted the USFL. Trump was trying to get the court to award him the damages which would result in the money to buy into the NFL or ability to partner with NFL(which would explain him signing Herschel Walker), because he was too cheap (or probably didn't have the money) to buy the Dallas Cowboys for $80 Million.

Trump kicks ass, but yaks are fags

Newsflash : news sources are fucking replaceable. The big outlets we're stuck with right now are overgrown corporations who have a warped sense of their responsibilities. Gutting them and letting a new crop rise up would be a gift.

Only if Trump is willing to start with the biggest conglomerate which is Fox News

But he won't, because he doesn't care about consolidation, shit he'd let Rupert Murdoch buy it all if he promised him he would stop all of the accurate reporting on the bullshit coming out of his administration.

This

Trump could shoot someone on 5th avenue in broad daylight and some cuck would argue that it's totally acceptable because of Pizzagate. They've made their bed of shit and now they're just laying it.

Why would that make any sense? He became a completely different person and lost all his memory once taking office?

FUCK THE STANKEEES REEEEEEEE

I love how in threads like these all of the people who are anti-Trump have facts, numbers, stories that actually happened, evidence, stuff like that.

And the Trump supporters have:

fuck off

Trump isn't a real Yankee fan
He supports Mets publicly even more

Proving his point
>hahaha you mad

Russia did it bro.

You must be a pussy

Eat a dick fag boy. We will hang your kind from trees soon enough

Are all of Trumps teams gonna win shit for him?
>Pats won
>Yankees will win
>Boston will win in 2018

>numbers
>"Hillary Clinton has a 98% chance of winning the election"
>stories
>"Hillary so far ahead in the polls she doesn't even think about Trump"
>facts
>"Donald Trump is the 45th president of the United States"

>facts, numbers, stories that actually happened, evidence, stuff like that.

did you pore through the data yourself?

the yankees are /ourteam/

not so fast my friend

>trump tower
which one? he has like fucking 3 in new york alone the greedy cunt

I still haven't found a good refutation from anyone regarding trumps stance on the central park thing. Kinda weird

>Emphasis on right because he didn't say that things the press say are disgusting, he said that them simply having the 1st Amendment rights to report in the manner they do is disgusting
The 1st ammendment didn't use top give the press cart blanch to lie and slander. That precedent was worked in through Fox News during the Bush Era. There should be legal consequences for news networks lying. Example below, CNN lying to and misleading Americans about their rights
youtube.com/watch?v=15ZTiAf8fp8

You must be an idiot

>The 1st ammendment didn't use top give the press cart blanch to lie and slander.

1.The media not sucking his dick isn't slander

2. Its not slander if Trump is a public person, if he wanted to be president so bad he should expect people to have something negative to say about him. Was it not slander when he was harassing Barack Obama day in and out in 2011 claiming that he wasn't a natural born citizen?

>There should be legal consequences for news networks lying

You point out CNN like Fox News doesn't have Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity lying to America on a nightly basis, your argument is so riddled with political expediency it's pathetic