O.J.: Made in America

7 hours of god-tier OJ kino. Probably one of the best documentaries of all time. Has anyone seen it?

I have. Kino.

4th and 5th are pretty meh parts, but the first three are great

I remember it was great for the most part. Of course the stuff after the trail was weak and less interesting.

Should I skip the first episode?

It's all about muh racism

>black people do crime and get arrested
>they don't like it
>chief of police offers to just pull police out of the area completely but nah that's not good either and he's a racist
>watching black people burn down LA and riot
>I somehow am supposed to think they are right
>"the police in their idiocy responded with too much force and not enough understanding"
>if people run around smashing shit and shooting you are supposed to "understand" instead of stopping them
>

This isn't even about OJ

How do you get 33 years in prison for armed robbery?

Yes, and so? Do you think there wasn't massive structural racism in those times? Why are you in denial?

I did and loved it. Im a eurofag who was 4 when all this shit happend so never really heard or cared about oj, but after watching american crime story last year I got strangely obsessed with this case. It somehow gives me a really weird nostalgic boner.

You have to watch it, just because it had alot to do with the court case

basic documentary, nothing that special about it tbqh

The way it treats larger narratives and government at the time was great

Where exactly did I deny that racism was a thing?

I just think it's incredibly boring that the documentary doesn't go beyond the obvious statement of racism being wrong and wants me to applaud the black people for everything they do even though the way they go about doing things is very stupid.

This one guy just told the tale of how he came home during the riots when he was a child and his dad was sitting about and saying "son I too feel angry and want to go out rioting, but I know rioting is wrong so I don't do it, but I really want to"

"I want to do crime but I don't do it because it's against the law" is apparently some sort of world changing and revolutionary moral stance

Maybe if more people in his community had had that sort of mindset there would have been less of a problem

>its the black people din do nuffin thread
>from a din do nuffin from 20 years ago

It's pretty clear you haven't seen it, yet post about it. Classic Sup Forums.

It's pretty clear you haven't read the thread

7 hours? fuck that shit

it's pretty good

>for getting away with murdering a jew and a white woman

true it's kinda leaning on the muh racism but the docu also clearly show how racism can be abused (by OJ and their lawyers) as a tool

>mobi iz 7 hors

mobi not litle like supehero mobi

The best part is that the moon crickets said they voted him innocent, knowing he was guilty, because they hate white people.

that was a real good "fuck you"

Sound logic and reasoning on their part.

>"The reality is, when I'm stopped by the police, they treat me like a nigga"

Is this supposed to be a comedy?

It's more to do with profiling and the perception of all black men as criminals. Even with the Ferguson shit, there was exposed racism in the police department which was disappointing.