Why the fuck do finns look so weird?

why the fuck do finns look so weird?
is it because of our asian genes?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li_Andersson
instagram.com/lindrssn/
twitter.com/liandersson
muinainensuomi.foorumi.eu/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1203&start=7040
anthrogenica.com/showthread.php?11594-Uralic-and-Turkic-populations-and-IBD-connections-to-ancients
twitter.com/AnonBabble

average finnish man

i love this type of face at least

I found out why Finns invented sauna. Filling the room with hot steam costs much less energy than boiling the water for bath. Taking sauna is reasonable.

She is a filthy leftist. You have been marked as a degenerate

I'm not the one to prejudge, but finns look inbred af (sames as anglobydlo). If anything they should welcome the cultural enrichment (some additions to their gene pool).

Finns are better than other humans

You acknowledge Asians are superior to White people ?

wh*tes are boring subhumans

I don't consider the woman on the right to look very Finnish at all, people in my family have the same skull-like eyes

hello my name is pekka

>finnish women
lmao what the fuck is wrong with their heads

>purest white genes

Finns should pass a law that forbids blonde people to breed with other blonde people in their country.

>3% Asian
>Asian

Fuck off

Österbotten är vit äs snou dåwg

is he white?
he is the whitest man in finland

forgot pic

I didn't mean it though.

>Semi-Democratic communist/Green Jihadist/Li Andersson (make your own leftie-antifa-communist-swede joke here) aaaand a fucking chinless swede, aka. Leuaton kurppa.

All of them should be send to middle east.

Li Andersson is unironically the most Swede

Anna-Maja has a Finnish grandfather which apparently doesn't decrease her hate of Finns at all

Lol

Most Western Europeans descent from the same Bell Beaker population. Why would every other European have to compare themselves to them like some kind of a sniveling cuckold? I don't give a hoot.

Finns have a special origin that other Europeans don't. Swedes and French have utterly homogenic genepools when compared to Finns on a chromosomal level.

The only unique thing about Finns on a chromosomal level is the fact that you have an extra one. That explains the eyes.

Fuck off idiot. You're not funny.

>20193
>doeast have additiona chromosomes just cuz u can
lmao very dumb hamburger very low iq

I just found out that Finnish slaves were the most expensive slaves in the Ottoman Empire. They were prized for their beauty and fair features. The eastern slave trade existed for more than 500 years so perhaps most of the attractive finns were taken to be sold as fuck slaves for turks leaving only the uggos to continue the Finnish genetic linneage? Would explain the unfortunate looking Finns that we have today maybe? Just a thought.

uhh we just love our sister very much k?

The Ottoman Empire didn't extend to fucking Finland, m8. They probably didn't actually have access to many Finns.

Vikings lived right next to them and they were slavers. Besides Finnish boipucci was so VALUABLE that a small raiding party of 20-30 Tatars could travel all the way from Crimea to Finland and capture a dozen finnish slaves and they would get HUGE returns on their expenses.

Jens is 100% swede like me :)

this is what happens when you let women in charge of liberal arts

Pekka Rinne is pretty normal looking, even handsome. He's probably got more Swede in him, than F*nn.

he is 100% sw*de
i hope he never comes back to finland, dirty non f*nn

the ole dumbbell factory - that is, a Finnish cunt - manages to bake out a decent tuber every now and then

This.

Also fpbp.

Do Suomi people have blonde pubes? This is important

We have barely any actual Asiatic genetics

we don't have body hair because we are asians

>occupied by swedes and russians for hundreds of years
>is it our asian genes

yes pekka, its the mongol blood

yeah i know, we are like 99% asian and that 1% is disgusting wh*te admixture. i'm so fucking sick of wh*te people. how the fuck can i remove the white part of me?

I would be interested to see what Finns looked like before Swedes put their seed into them.

Do Aussies look British?
I've never met one and you used to be a British colony so...

Generally yeah, except I think we have less distinctly British looking people. Like we don't have many of those people that you can look at and just immediately know that they're British. I suppose it's because we have a fair amount of Irish influence and spend more time in the sun so we don't look as pale.

I don't think Swedes have very much affected our genetics

haha what a dumb fag
swedes never put their seed into us, since we are still 99% asian
lmao what a idiot

I wasn't being serious, I was just mimicking the Swedish guy that posts that all the time (and trying to get a rise of course)

interesting. I'm googling "australian people" now

Who? She really, really reminds me of someone.

Since the other thread got deleted I'll post her again here

Pure EASTERN Finnish genetics.

90% of the pics will probably be of Aboriginals, kek. They're only 3% of the population though.

so an Iron Age arrival of Finnic to the East Baltic making the most sense out of all the old theories now?

WTF

Aight

West Baltic, specifically Central Sweden too in my point of view but that's of course KANGZ tier pseudoscience and could never be true :^)

was there a mixing between finns and sami?

all finns have sami in them
baltic finnics probably raped some while they drove them to the north

no, we are the sami. but delusional finns don't want to admit it. praise tengri motherfuckers

I once showed my sister a video of some finnish meme person, and she was actually frightened by their appearance

Finns are a mix of nordic,slav and mongoloid features.They need to mix with a r1b human to become prettier and healthier

Finns are dilluted Saami.

>muh Baltic Finns

Finns and Estonians share awfully little IBD-segments. We aren't Baltic Finns if they are.

>mix with a r1b human to become prettier and healthier

>r1b
>human
more like sub-human lmao

we are pure asians (finno-fucking-ugrics) you dumb fuck
don't mix us with sw*des or sl*vshits

>all finns have sami in them
thats what makes you look like mysterious snow elves

Culture wise you're nordic at least.You can agree on that.

no fuck nordics
we have our own culture
i hope russia nukes scandinavia

that made western norwegians inferior to the nordic kind in the east

t. Sven-Görän Cuckenberg

Finnics reached Finland probably not much earlier than Anglo-Saxons to Britain, but Uralic as a whole was already in the vicinity a thousand years earlier. They were part of a trade network stretching from Middle Volga to East Sweden. N1c and R1a men who navigated the Volga rivers trading Akozino-Mälar axes. It was probably at this time when the Rurikid line was born in Sweden.

By the way some butthurt Russians deleted the Wiki line that said Rurik was N1c.

R1b norwegians are the most beautiful.The atlantic beaker culture is the most superior in the world.
They have honor/pride,beauty,intellect and are merciful

Hate to disappoint you, but yes we are. This is a haplotype-based PCA.

Unironically this

>N1c and R1a

And where is all this Volgid R1a?

Estonia perhaps?

you literally used "beaker and honor/pride,beauty,intellect and are merciful" in one post.

think before you post next time, okay?

I love Tarja

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li_Andersson
instagram.com/lindrssn/
twitter.com/liandersson

t. jealous r1aoid

hardly an argument. beaker complex was a savage place devoid of any rules.

That's just one view of a PCA.

Modern Saami aren't even the same Proto-Saami who were local to southern Finland.

Finns are a dillution of them with Estonians as one component but not the only one or otherwise IBD and Rarecoal sharing between Finns and Estonians and complemented by mtDNA and Y-DNA.

Finns function best as a mixture of Proto-Saami with North-Central Europeans.

Fuck off,r1a people are incomplete.They have a very round head, and look generically ugly

Volga Finns are not Uralic predecessors. They shouldn't even be called Finns in my opinion.
muinainensuomi.foorumi.eu/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1203&start=7040

Indepth explanation for why we have nothing to do with the Mongolturk Russian Finno-Ugrics.
anthrogenica.com/showthread.php?11594-Uralic-and-Turkic-populations-and-IBD-connections-to-ancients

oh so you're pseudo-racist then? that's another thing you apparently can't do right. - the guy you posted doesn't have round head and clearly looks better than your average alberto with skin so swarthy he could pass easily as a local in the levant.

>muinainensuomi

Protecc finns from bullying

The Volga is a long river.

IMO, Proto-Finnic languages expanded simultaneously into both the lower/middle Volga and the upper Volga and absorbed somewhat divergent local populations.

Let's look at the difference between R1a and R1b.

yes, not Finland itself but when Finnic would have reached Estonia. it seems you're arguing for a late 2nd mil, early 1st mil type of deal too

needs more testing

So you're saying swarthy skin is bad?You pseudo-racist.
Regardless,this only happens in the summer.

Anna parempi foorumi suomen kielellä jossa käyttäjät ymmärtävät jotakin.

Same girl

>So you're saying swarthy skin is bad?You pseudo-racist.
nah, i'm just stating the fact. south euros are indeded swarthy and there is no point in denying it. you on the other hand assumed falsely that all slavs(was it slavs? you've used r1a for it) have round heads, which is ridiculous.
take that round slavshit head away from me :^)

It's not a round slav head bydlo looking motherfucker

to my knowledge "bydło" which is "cattle" in slavic by the way, doesn't have round heads.

I'm also not sure whether Netted Ware covered Estonia or not, I've seen conflicting reports in my reading. is there any possibility that Finnic actually spread first to Finland then moved south to Estonia?

IMO it went like this

>1900-1500 BC West Uralic arrival into Europe from Siberia
>1500-900 BC spent around Yaroslavl diverging from Saami
>900-600 BC sudden rush migration into Estonia

But it's just my opinion. I think it's consistent with the arrival of East Asian type DNA into Europe as well as the internal phylogeny of haplogroup N1c though.

t. other

The linguistic studies don't put Uralic-Baltic contacts in the Baltics but rather to the side of it.

The keyword is Uralic, not Finnic, because Saamics happen to also have loans from Baltic independed from Finnic-Baltic, and vice versa. Two different instances by two different groups.

>it's another Finnish genetic origins thread

true, Petri Kallio has a few papers on the latter up on academia.edu too. and yeah, I assume so about the former, I was more wondering when the Finns thought Finnic (not any non-Finnic Uralic languages) would have arrived to the Finland-Estonia area

Attempts are/were made to extract DNA from early Iron Age Estonians. I think next year they'll release something.