Get rid of all the confusing philosophical and technological shit

>get rid of all the confusing philosophical and technological shit
>make a story about how a bitch became a robot

Whoa...so this...is the power of American cinema.

neck yourself Sup Forumslebbo

the source material is anime. Who really gives a shit? It won't do well at the box office. Nerds viewers can't carry it and normies won't go see it.

She's top-tier slam piggy material senpai

T H I C C

lol it'd be funny to tie her up make her pink like a piggy and then fuck her

Uh, no it wouldn't because that's demeaning to women and not OK.

Stop bully my scarjo

>lol she fet xD
Sup Forumspol/r9k/ BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Intelligence is a bell curve.

Confusing philosophical and technological shit can only be appreciated by the rapidly dwindling number of people further along on the right.

Since half the movie's audience has a double digit IQ, be glad they at least kept the robot part.

Why didn't they get someone young and in shape to do this role? It seems to call for it with all these action scenes done in tight clothes. She reminds me of Ariel Winter with her chunkiness.

When did her tits get so small?

>get rid of all the confusing philosophical and technological shit
Is the movie out already? Did script leak?

really makes you think

Pregnancy is a coin toss.

damn that bitch fat

>dumb down source material for Hollywood movie
>assume it is because general audience is too dumb
>turns out that people who run big studios are complete morons

She had a reduction.

Somebody should shop that mexican kid into the background of this pic.

>Johnny Mnemonic
kek

Snow Crash is at least three tiers above Neuromancer.

Animekino will take over capeshit.
Too bad they're going to butcher GotS, and most likely ruin Akira. But AoT will probably be entertaining at least.

Can't wait for the live action Gundam Wing. Who do you think they'll cast as Duo?

normies care nothing for anime. It will not take over capeshit. After the box office bombs it will be Hollywood poison.

No idea. Probably some kid hot off a Nick show.

Anime as over the top stories that plebs will be interested in stories about giant monsters or transforming robot planes.

Only one I care about is Alita. I trust Cameron.

normies grew up exposed to comic books and animated series of Marvel and DC. They already know of and identify with the characters and the stories. They have no such relationship with animae.

Shit u right

The kids who grew up with Dragonball and Pokemon are adults now too. They probably know as much about anime as most adults do about comics.

Why the fuck would they adapt Wing before UC?

Elaborate.

I hope this doesn't happen

>Neuromancer
My nigga.

10-part miniseries adaptation with Ruby Rose as Molly when?

That's not even her though. Are you faceblind?

It's being directed by the Sin City/Spy Kids director. It's going to suck. They filmed it in Austin, Texas which I'm sure is where Robert Rodriquez's studio/green screen room is located.

>no Vegeta DBZ live action movie
>no live action Pokemon movie

To me, that shit seems much easier to do than GitS.

I mean I respect Rodriguez's work but it's really a case of giving too much to a low-budget filmmaker.

I know literally nothing about Battle Angel Alita though so maybe I'll enjoy it.

Going in blind could help.
But RR is just a garbage director. If people think Licas is bad, then they should watch Rob's work. Not only does he use green screen extensively, in the worst ways, he uses scripts from his dopey kids.

bretty sure that was the joke senpai

I thought I was crazy but there's a meaningful decline in Rodriguez's work even if you don't think he was any good in the first place

Like the entire 1995-2005 span was much higher quality than the 2005-2015 one, and Spy Kids 3 of all places can be singled out as his first fuckup

>joke
You should learn the definition of words before using them, famalam.

He's Mexican George Lucas. He's gotta lose the green screen and make something in the real world.

>ruin Akira
>ruin something that was already ruined
Adorable, Sup Forums. Do you think the live action american Death Note is a hollywood production too?

not him, but they would cause of wing being first on toonami back in the day, likely more people know the story

The original movie is just about an AI becoming intelligent lol wow big deal.

>American cinema.
Jewish cinema.
Scarlet JoFatson is jewish. Producers are jewish etc.

What's a big deal for you dude

>Implying there's a distinction anymore
The US might as well be called Israel at this point.

Akira anime film was a Coles notes of his manga. It worked. Looking forward to his true tv adaptation version.
A live action would butcher the material. It's prob be like Watchmen. All style, no substance.

And the Death Note is in a way a Hollywood production. Went through many pipes of Hollywood to end up at Netflix, which is turning into the new medium and finacer of movies. It too will suck.

I WANT ROOM SERVICE!

>pork in a shell
>ghost in taco bell
>body shaped like a bell
>200 pounds feeling swell
>farts loud as 100 decibel
>android lipid cell
>belly stuck in a well
>diet plan? do tell
>weight watchers was hell
>in the fridge i dwell
>after sports i smell
>tumblr says I'm a bombshell
>gluttons are our clientele
>elevator instead of stairwell
>perky tits farewell

Its a metaphor for all western men choosing robot waifus instead of real women.