youtube.com/watch?v=DDWDbZK0zdo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entrapment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fake_news_website
youtube.com/watch?v=IzMwuRjycYU
themarshallproject.org/2017/01/22/the-return-of-to-catch-a-predator#.MpGXPFlXw
justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-645-entrapment-elements
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"This is entrapment."

Boom; released from custody, given the key to the city as restitution, and personally receive a formal apology from every officer on duty that day.

That gook playfainting into a desk stands out a lot.

t. delusional pedo

>I was just getting something to eat

The eternal goat.

>okay show me her ID of that girl who was just there

>As if the guys on there know what that word even means

>Get messaged by an underage girl online
>Drive down to her place
Retards

>I was just looking to buy the house man I thought it was open house
>brings a six pack, condoms and pot

You enter the house holding a pizza and wearing an official-looking uniform. That way, if the police/Hanson jump out, you can just say,
"Oh, I'm sorry. This is the wrong house."

If you see it really it a girl alone at home, you take what you want. Of course if she says no, it's over. But she isn't going to say no. She wouldn't. Because of the implication.

Please sir

"I didn't know she was under age. I thought she was roleplaying with me in the chatroom, I mean it was obvious I was speaking to someone in their twenties at least."

youtube.com/watch?v=NhLWf6rYyPs

>police ask to call your pizza company to verify you work there

youtube.com/watch?v=DDWDbZK0zdo

This nigga look like he's older than the predator. This show sucks.

>I was just trying to get to the beach
>by walking into a strangers house

>I knew what this was, i just wanted to test it

So?

Lying about working at a pizza joint isn't a crime. They can't prove you were the guy on the other end of the internet logs.

Just don't bring things like condoms and vaseline.

>I have PTSD from the Army and it's only soothed by fucking little girls.

>smash mouth starts playing at the end

>vaseline

The oil will destroy the condom. User water based lube

The police aren't fucking retarded. If a guy pretending to be a pizza delivery man shows up to a sting house for pedophiles, they're going to question why he is there. That's suspicious as fuck.
>They can't prove you were the guy on the other end of the internet logs.
The only ones who show up to the sting house are the one's who have identified themselves in the chat logs through pictures of their face/distinguishable body characteristics.

>The only ones who show up to the sting house are the one's who have identified themselves in the chat logs through pictures of their face/distinguishable body characteristics.

Oh, then they're idiots. They don't deserve my help.

NEW
GOD
DAMN
EPISODE
WHEN

That's exactly why people think TCAP is stupid because they're only taking retards off the streets not actual pedophiles. The really bad ones have more than one brain cell and know not to fall for shit like this. Ever notice how many rednecks/mentally disabled people show up to the house?

Did they ever show the cape and fedora guy?

Someone post the screencaps from Facebook of all his female friends defending him.

This world is insane.

I WAS JUST GETTING SOMETHING TO EAT

>I'm Chris Hansen-
>No, you're not
>Yes, I am
>No, you're not

I hope you're joking

>Get caught
>Don't talk to authorities until a lawyer is there to represent you
>Charges dropped

Yuropoor here, is this true?

>two words - role play chat room

Nope.

My favorite is the trucker who showed up to tell the girl that he couldn't show up because he was going to las vegas.

no but it's the smartest thing you can do

literally where

didnt see on crime watch or hvp fb and that looks lke a fb video

The smartest thing you could do would to not try and have sex with children.

How much are they already implicated by their chatroom logs ?
Like if you didn't say anything about sex and just meeting up I doubt it's illegal

smartest thing is to jack off over sammie daniels instead of molesting little kids

where the fuck is episode 9

let meeee
entrap-tain you

>just turned 13
That guy looks old enough to drink

I could understand that argument. Hell, Sup Forums has been screaming about an international child abduction and sex trafficking ring operated in part by trusted members of our political system and the only news coverage it got was HAHAHA DUDE CONSPIRACIES LMAO!

If they don't talk sex they decoys won't even bother giving the address to meetup. Instead they'll just ask wut r we goin 2 do ;)))))))))))

they're pretty dumb. the law requires the guy to be over 18 years old but they probably hired the oldest looking 18 year old they could find. I've known kids in high school that looked 13 and they were the same age

>make an entire case on circumstantial evidence
>think people should take it seriously

so many normalfags lately.

>How much are they already implicated by their chatroom logs?

Depends on the state and what you said.

>Like if you didn't say anything about sex and just meeting up I doubt it's illegal

I'm pretty sure the decoys bait anyone who mentions a meet up into giving up a few more details about what their plan is.

"Hey, we should hang out"
"what would you want to do?", etc. Sure, the "smart" ones would not mention anything sexual until they got in person but I think these people just hedge their bets and go for targets they know are already open to the idea.

I was just on my way to the beach

I am a 31 year old khv

The shit said in the chat log is the entire crime. As TCaP and similar groups only operate in jurisdictions where saying shit over the internet is a crime. The only reason they invite people to the house (with specific items) to create a tight as a 12 year old link to the person and the chatlog.

>Like if you didn't say anything about sex and just meeting up I doubt it's illegal

One of the guys caught in this sting didn't say anything sexual in his chat logs and still got a suspended sentence for meeting up with the decoy.

>joke on you i was roleplaying aswell. I wanted to meet chris

The cannot do shit if you you say that

Circumstantial evidence was enough to ruin Cosby's career and be used as ammo against the Trump campaign.

He got some lame version of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

cosby's career had been over for years, shut the fuck up.

it would be entrapment if she messaged them first. they all messaged her first and brought up the idea of sex first so yeah they are literally retards.

I like how niggers and retards always use this without having any idea about what it means. It makes me wonder; had they been less ignorant of the law would they have still committed that crime?

Probably, but you never know. Would anyone be against teaching basic law in school? I can't think of a single reason not to, it's definitely more important than fucking social studies.

I mean retroactively tarnish it like yanking his show from syndication.

me 21. fucked 2 times and got dissapointed. sex is way overhyped.
alcoholic since 13 (im choking on an 18 pack a daily this times)
going to college even tho i dont llike it.
hate my life.
boss from work havent paid in like 4 months.
dreams of becoming a boxer +all the training i did in to the trash they went because some idiot decided to run a red light and he ran me over. my left leg hurts 24/7. cant get painkillers because shitty health insurance.
planing on killing myself.

So you're saying we should continue using it to ruin other people's lives?

>it would be entrapment if she messaged them first.

Nope.

The legal maneuvering they use makes it so it'll only be entrapment if the decoy tells the target to tell the decoy stuff.

As has been stated multiple times in every thread, going to the house isn't the crime. The shit in the chat log is the crime.

>Hi I'm a child
>Just to be sure, are you a child?
>Yeah I'm a child
>Okay let me share with you all of these disgusting things

they literally can though. unless you're proxied up they have your IP address from the subpoena. there was one dude that worked at a school and even though he didn't show up they went to his house and he ended up offing himself. that's what got the show shut down on NBC.

Read the name, retard.

again, wrong. the legal definition of entrapment is if someone messages you and offers you something that you might not seek out on your own.

there was a case where a guy was emailed an advertisement for CP and he bought it and the case was eventually thrown out because it was considered entrapment.

you're right that going to the house isn't the crime in most cases but that has nothing to do with whether or not it's entrapment

I wish I could find that Robot Chicken sketch where some pedophile sues Hansen and wins custody of hansens son and drives away with the kid in a car with hansen yelling and crying on his front lawn.

Its hilarious.

oh and by someone i mean a law enforcement officer or someone working on their behest. not just any random person

I don't give a shit if that post is your ironic Reddit humor, this is a discussion about law being an important part of an early child's curriculum if they're expected to uphold their own responsibilities in a society dictated by it.

The fact that something so important that can ruin their entire life is completely ignored in their education in favor of useless bullshit is irrefutable proof that our public school system is being used to indoctrinate generation after generation of mindless easily-controlled retards. How are they easily-controlled you may ask? Nobody is fucking doing a thing about it, is how. Everyone knows it's true and they'll let it continue on because they're part of the controlled generation as well.

>wrong. the legal definition of entrapment is if someone messages you and offers you something that you might not seek out on your own.

>The legal maneuvering they use makes it so it'll only be entrapment if the decoy tells the target to tell the decoy stuff.

If you look closely, you'll see you said the same thing as I did, except you added "wrong" to the beginning.

LINK
I
N
K

If the pedo asks for sex it's not entrapment but if the decoy starts the convo about sex then it totally is. The grey areas are if the decoy messages first but does not talk about sex and keeps messaging the person. Also if the decoy asks "what do you want to do ;)" then is that entrapment? Technically nothing was said by the decoy to start the sex talk

We don't need to teach kids about entrapment

then why did you reply to my post saying "nope" when i said that it's only entrapment if she messages them first or brings up sex first.

i was replying to the fact that you disagreed with my post.

>If the pedo asks for sex it's not entrapment but if the decoy starts the convo about sex then it totally is
t.internet lawyer

it's still entrapment because you can't just start messaging someone as a fake 13 year old girl. it's still not something that they might have sought out on their own so the fact that they lead the conversation towards sex is ultimately irrelevant.

the whole point is that they HAVE to message them first or else it would be thrown out.

You're mad as fuck for someone who got easily baited. Maybe they should teach you how to be less retarded in school.

>the legal definition of entrapment is if someone messages you and offers you something that you might not seek out on your own.

Wrong, entrapment is when you are coerced into committing a crime you would not have committed without that coercion.
Following bait and taking it is not unreasonable coercion, and only mentally impaired peer juries would disagree.

You better take that back right now
TAKE IT BACK TAKE IT BACK TAKE IT BACK

what? coercion is making someone do something by using force or threats. you're fucking retarded.

read here and see if coercion is anywhere in the article. protip: it isn't.

Because they've got so much room to maneuver here that even if the decoy messages first and brings up sex first, it still isn't entrapment.

The only way for these chat-crimes to be entrapment would be for the decoy to tell them things to say back to her.

Ep 7 the guy opts not to go to the house, the police follow him and arrest him, and he WAIVES HIS RIGHT TO SILENCE/ATTORNEY.

Also they really need to not dictate the text messages.

>wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fake_news_website

How about go to law school for your information instead of a website that uses gossip magazines as a cited source.

>i gotta go 'lantik city

Why do people ever talk without a lawyer? That will never end well

anybody love pedos crying and being total scared faggots when they get caught?
sweet justice
youtube.com/watch?v=IzMwuRjycYU

>IT'S A QUESTION!

I was going to grammar-kino but I was like nah

im not gay or nuffin

you can smell my breath

Did some lawsuit happen that they couldn't release the rest of Hansen vs. Predator?

>and the only news coverage it got was HAHAHA DUDE CONSPIRACIES LMAO!
That's because it was fucking stupid.

how can they are allowed to show the predator's faces ?
did they authorize this ?

themarshallproject.org/2017/01/22/the-return-of-to-catch-a-predator#.MpGXPFlXw

>entrapment is when you are coerced into committing a crime you would not have committed without that coercion.
This is not wrong. When law enforcement gives a person who has the propensity to do the crime a chance to do the crime, it's not entrapment. If you have the propensity to do something, there is no coercion required for you to actually do it, because you'd have done it anyway. Entrapment isn't a hard concept to grasp.

You are retarded. Entrapment requires government action. The reason they are able to get away with it is because police isn't involved in the sting itself.
justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-645-entrapment-elements
> "Government agents may not originate a criminal design, implant in an innocent person's mind the disposition to commit a criminal act, and then induce commission of the crime so that the Government may prosecute."
Stop pretending you know law and post the fedora episode

>TCAP thread
>Becomes a discussion about the definition of entrapment within 50 posts
Like clockwork.

oh fuck i thought you meant defending the shit acting of the decoy, not defending this faggot boylover