What do people who live here listen to?

What do people who live here listen to?

Attached: Asia_on_the_globe_(Asia_centered).svg.png (2000x2000, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9aPM4XZUbO4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kenny G

I’m asian

Death Grips

Brutal Death Metal

NE Asia = Kpop and emotional piano songs

Government

deaf grapes XD
(i actually said it)

i'm asian

im asian

this, unironically

im asian

Im a quarter Chinese, a quarter Japanese, a quarter Vietnamese, and a quarter Korean. What am I?

American

The japs listen to kpop, indians listen to trance and their own pooinloo pop, arabs listen to their terroristpop, never been to russia so not sure

Everything except country and the sound of children being shot.

I'm Asian btw.

a dicklet

el lux eterna...

Enjoy the sound of children being raped though?

>tfw japan is the only country with any musical talent in asia

music is haram so i assume much of the west there doesn't listen to much.

can you imagine having centuries without music? jesus....

And barely

East to South East Asia listen to their pop music.
Currently JPOP and KPOP are 'invading' countries like Indonesia/Malaysia/Singapore/Philippines.
In western-influenced countries like the Philippines/Singapore, US pop music is heard throughout the day as well

it's no wonder they blow themselves the fuck up

Attached: chirg.jpg (350x350, 35K)

Russians listen to hard bass all day

Gook supreme

youtube.com/watch?v=9aPM4XZUbO4

im a nigger

I've been to a few places over there...

> Cambodia
sappy pop music, some of it is literally m-pop (mandarin pop) translated into Khmer. Also, electronic music/EDM. K-pop is also big.

> Japan
I was surprised how many shops, restaurants, etc. played western indie music, like the Pixies. Honestly, I heard more indie music playing publicly in Japan than anywhere I've ever been.
There are amazing clubs that play a mix of DnB and trance.
Aside from that, really soft pop rock. The band Mr. Children is huge over there.

im sorry

One of the dumbest comments I've ever read

At least im asian

im asian

Then why hasn't any other asia country have a bigger impact on the west than japan

The confusing thing about Asian music is the best stuff to listen to from there seems like the stuff nobody over there is listening to, like I doubt Tuvan throat singing or Hindustaani classical or Japanoise is what's playing in their Top 40 stations

>gangnam style literally most watched video ever
>kpop

You have that totally reversed because you're retarded, first of all, the West is not the end-all-be-all of music and it has always known that since it takes from other cultures all the time

And secondly, Japan is the country most impacted by the West, not the other way around, they are not influencing you, you are influencing them, if you go through Japanese media history of the 20th century, it's all Japanese people taking influence from the West to restart their industries after World War II destroyed their country

>the absolute state of this user and his post

Its the same thing over here too retard

>West is not the end-all-be-all of music
lol imagine not believing this
you're clueless

>Japan is the country most impacted by the West
> not Singapore
> not South Korea

hoooookay, bucko

They listen to the same shit, people assume every continent has a certain taste.

This

Westen culture is global culture

What I'm saying is confusing is that it seems they just listen to the same garbage as the West but you would think their local music would have had a larger impact on their pop music as it did here

Both those places stretch the definition of "countries" but sure

Wanna know how I'm certain you're a weeaboo kek

Singapore is as much of a country as Hong Kong and South Korea is just a Western military asset, if Korea was united it would definitely be a country but it is not

> Doesn't consider South Korea a country
> "military asset"
you're literally fucking retarded. Get a passport, faggot

>there are "military assets in x so it's not a country"
Added to the list of dumbest things read this week congrats.

Its influence comes from the fact it's convenient for the West if it exists, I'm saying it's not the actual genuine Korean country is all, no need to get so flustered you gook