Équipe de France is going to the Coupe du Monde FIFA and we're going to WIN IT

Équipe de France is going to the Coupe du Monde FIFA and we're going to WIN IT

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-hampshire-39075212
americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/
channel4.com/news/by/jonathan-miller/blogs/mandela-afrikaners-fear-boer-bloodbath
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

post moar quintessentially french girls

Goddamn what a bod

I'll bump that body if you know what I mean. Even harder with a if had couple of kilos.

I'd blanda upp med henne if you know what I mean

not even memeing, but I used to work with a girl from Guadeloupe who looked exactly like these girls, thin, big hair, fantastic face and body, funny, honey skin
A lovely girl

lucky mofo

French? Maybe, I dunno, would still bang.

>post moar quintessentially french girls

is France white?

wow, really hot
especially in summer

i dont like this meme of pretending to be attracted to black ''girls''

>equipe de '''''''''''''''''''''france''''''''''''''''''''''''

I don't like this "pretending" to be gay meme either.

beggars can't be choosers, paulistANO

Where do I acquire a nigress like this?

Go to Guadeloupe or Martinique or Seine Saint-Denis

i would love to be with a black woman like that

oof!

I love black girls. I don't know why anyone on here wouldn't. Maybe it's like people who can't eat certain food, like they have a phobia.

lots of Sup Forumstards on Sup Forums for reasons I cannot grasp

so that's where the haters come from

bump

Its about not doing wrong of your children. Think how they would feel if you mongrelized them.

Fair enough but don't start saying that black girls are ugly, they're not. Where's all the Asian hate though?

>muh racemixing

If your kid grows up worrying about shit like that, you've failed as a parent. A bit like if your kid grows up worrying about his superior race dying because women won't fuck him.

You dont get exposed to many black women do you?
Normally very loud and obnoxious. I'd say very selfish too but thats 99% of all females

How do you guys imagine Sweden & Germany when there's no ethnic Swedish and German people left?

I don't. That's such an asinine scenario it needs no pondering.

The Swede's right, he doesn't need to IMAGINE it, it's happening right now

Thats a shame. Well at least your forefathers did and you got to benefit from that right?

Oh like you're one to talk.

Yes I'm one to talk
Filthy Sw*de

I doubt any of the girls posted in this thread. Drama is drama and dramatic girls should be avoided. There are some sweet black girls too.

Asinine as in "it's not possible" ?

Yes. To think 8 million swedes are suddenly going to drop dead is asinine.

I also enjoy sports, and would like to post in this thread.

United Statian, likely of Sudanese descent.
t. knower

Cuck faggot. You deserve the inevitable death of your entire country. And no, don't expect to come running here

>don't come to this melting pot when your country turns into one
"ok"

I think South Africa Boer's thought that too. Probably the Rhodesian's too.

Europe is a cucked country full of poor retards and you're proving it

Feel free to stop posting and perform your government mandates fellatio on Ahmed

No one is saying it's going to happen suddenly.

USA used to be white too, now racial tensions and topics are at an all time high.

Is French women's team black too? Post pics if there are no wh*tes, please

Disgusting cumskin

Unsurprisingly they both still exist too. And in decent numbers. Huh.

Europe is not a country.

Yeah 300 years from now. God knows how the world will look in 300 years. 300 years ago Finland was Eastern Sweden. 200 years ago Norway was Western Sweden. Maybe Sweden will be Northern Denmark in 300 years?

In both situations, whites were the overwhelming minority. This is the reverse of what you're comparing them to. Also, Boers still exist, and live in South Africa.

How are using this website? Isn't it against Sharia rules?

Maybe you should read the news, The Rhodesian's that didnt flee are all but gone
And the Boer Familys are been slaughtered in their own homes by the thousands.
Lets hope it dose not happen in Sweden (its already just started, who im i kidding) and your family

Are you drunk?

Just like Europe is not a country, Sweden doesn't follow Sharia law. What do they teach you in those American schools? Can you even point to Europe, much less Sweden on the map?

But that's factually wrong. They still exist. They haven't been "slaughtered out of existence".

Oh and i guess befor you bring it up again.
Both places where settled in close to uninhabited lands. They started off as the majority, granted it didnt last long when they started building roads farms and citys.

>tfw no gf

Lol look at these europoors just deny, deny, deny and harbor Muslims while they openly destroy their culture and populations. Absolute cucks, all of them. Never been prouder to be an American.

>dat ass

Not even sure who that is, but I'm sure she's a lovely intelligent young lady.

Whatever you say, hillbilly.

>ugly blacks like me all the time on Tinder
>no cute one ever likes me back
I get hot white, arab or asian girls from time to time but never a black one
Enough is enough

The sad thing is, you have no way of knowing anymore whether you're talking to the legit europoor.

What ethnicity is the one on the left?

t. Paco Martinez al-habbibi

Regardless of your state of intoxication, it's not exactly news that white Rhodesians fled and white South African farmers are targetted. I knew a South African guy who left his family's farm after he got stabbed and robbed while sleeping in his farmhouse. Great, big knife-wound on his chest, and had to have surgery.

What this has to do with Sweden, though, I'm not sure.

Ok, as an occupying and subjugating force, you wouldn't just build your fort on top of their most densely-occupied areas. The Romans did the same thing to England. You build a fort on a strategically secure location, preferably next to a river. Then Mkwunde comes by with his cart selling yams to the guys in the fort, then he decides to set up a shop there since his yams are selling so well, and so on, then a city forms around it.

I get the connection to Sweden now, but these are still incomparable situations.

>le 52% face

It really doesn't matter. Not only is the world getting smaller, we're going to be able to genetically engineer humans soon, and that will surely include cosmetic changes. You'll meet the doctor, and he will give you a computer screen much like a character creation section on FIFA. Nothing will stop your great-great grandson, Ahmed Matsumoto deciding he wants his son to be a 7ft, blonde haired, Maasai warrior.

Urge to colonise... rising

>bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-hampshire-39075212
A British woman has died after she and her husband were tortured at their home in South Africa, according to reports.

>americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/
>70,000 Whites Murdered in ‘Modern’ South Africa; Obama’s African Legacy
Since Nelson Mandela and the communistAfrican National Congress (ANC)took over South Africa,more than 70,000 whites have been murdered
and untold numbers have beenrobbed, raped and tortured

>channel4.com/news/by/jonathan-miller/blogs/mandela-afrikaners-fear-boer-bloodbath
>Why, after Mandela, many Afrikaners fear a Boer bloodbath
Lettie Nel’s face told a story. She’d been repeatedly pistol-whiped with a Magnum revolver, then punched in the face and then hit over the back of the head as she lay on her floor, wrists tightly bound by electrical cable.You can pick out the individual finger and knuckle marks in the photographs on the old lady’s cheeks.

Lettie Nel is an 86-years-old widow

You can google it man.

>tfw no qt black french gf

lel.
>Implying the chinks will let my dirty goat farming future relative anywhere near their new fancy tech.

Sweden's next

I would ram my 5 inches of Aryan man meat right inside those perky black butt cheeks, if you catch my drift.

Did you try to reach the 93?

Not so fast Pierre.

>t. 60% white country lecturing 90% white countries

*kneels*

Fuggg I wanna grab those hips with both hands.

who's this semen demon?

LADS

Nothing wrong with colonizing them, the problem is when the darkies come and take our snow bunnies

nigresses are not attractive

Stop being a bitch and dont post girls without giving their insta

brehs....

football is important

Here's the ape btw